Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      Nice pictures
      Wants some more?!

Spoiler:

Zelenka is soooo thunkworthy!
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

i soooo want the new season to start like NOW!!! but still have to wait, what...about a month yet, few more weeks????
        sigpic

Comment

Awww, love the frustrated stumped scientist look. Such a cutie.

Gotta say, ain't nothing wrong with scruffy.

Glad all your power's back, Rosehawk, and very cool about the Improv! Are you a drama student or is that more of a hobby?

Seti

Comment

Originally posted by SETI_fan View Post
            Awww, love the frustrated stumped scientist look. Such a cutie.
            Yeah, it's one of my favorites. The other his pi$$ed off look and then there's the embarassed look - ie. Brotherhood.

Gotta say, ain't nothing wrong with scruffy.
            Scruffy, yum!!!!!!

Glad all your power's back, Rosehawk, and very cool about the Improv! Are you a drama student or is that more of a hobby?

Seti
            Thanks Seti. It actually went out again Monday night and didn't come back on until 2:00 in the morning. I woke up because the burglar alarm wouldn't stop going off. I was pulling wires out and it took entering the codes at least a dozen times before it finally turned off. I got about 2 hours sleep that night, caused after all that I was wide awake.

No, I am not a drama student. I actually am taking Improv for personal development and just to have fun. It's been a wonderful journey, it's bringing out a part of my personality that I haven't seen or felt in a very long time.

Have a *Thunk*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post

Radek: *thinks: I would never imagine Elizabeth has such a nice ... gluteus maximus*

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                Radek: *thinks: I would never imagine Elizabeth has such a nice ... gluteus maximus*

I was actually thinking maybe he just found out Elizabeth was underneath the table.
                sigpic

Comment

I love that wide-eyed look of his

I'm not so sure if I'm looking forward to the new Atlantis, I've been spoiled reciently by Dr Who and 4400, I'm not sure if I could go back to watching it, lets be honest S3 was rubbish

Comment

I love that wide-eyed look of his
                    So do I. David Nykl has some of the best facial expressions!

I'm not so sure if I'm looking forward to the new Atlantis, I've been spoiled reciently by Dr Who and 4400, I'm not sure if I could go back to watching it, lets be honest S3 was rubbish
                    Aww, I didn't think S3 was so bad. While I wasn't happy with everything, ie Carson and Weir in S4, I want to see where they take S4 with all the recent changes. Plus it's just about the only time I get to see David Nykl and I really like his artistic work!

And Radek is in alot of the episodes in S4, sounds like he has a much bigger role in S4!

Sunday *THUNK* spoiler!

Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, it's one of my favorites. The other his pi$$ed off look and then there's the embarassed look - ie. Brotherhood.
                      Also good. I'm such a sucker for an expressive face and David's got some adorable looks. Love the THUNK-worthy pics posted this round.

Good on you for doing the improv! I tried drama in middle school for the same reason and it's helped a bit with being comfortable talking in front of a crowd (something I'm putting to full use being a tutor this semester!) Sorry your power's still all weird!

I'm looking forward to season 4, even though I'm going to miss Carson and Weir too. I still want to see what they do with Zelenka and McKay, how Keller/Jewel Staite fits in (loved her in Firefly), and in general how the season plays out and what funny dialogue we'll get throughout.

Man, tropical storm Erin has been dumping tons of rain on Texas! Maybe when Zelenka's done fixing Rosehawk's power, he can help put up a shield around my house, or at least the school since I have to be there for tutoring training tomorrow.

Seti

Comment

Few more photos of David from the Festival
                        Spoiler:

And yes, they are snurchable

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka
                          And yes, they are snurchable
                          And I soooooo snurched! Thanks!!!!

Man, tropical storm Erin has been dumping tons of rain on Texas! Maybe when Zelenka's done fixing Rosehawk's power, he can help put up a shield around my house, or at least the school since I have to be there for tutoring training tomorrow.
                          That's providing I let him out of my house. You know when you have a handy man around, he's worth keeping!

Hope the rain doesn't bring on other problems.

Oh where's a good thunk picture.....

Hummmm, here's one

sigpic

Comment

I'm back from rain soaked Devon and it looks like it's been quiet

Comment

You tell me. I already thought my contribution to the 'Smutty caption contest' the Zelenka/Weir ship thread scared everyone away...

PS: 700th post... squeee

Comment

Yea, it's been too quiet on Zelenka's thread. We got lots of rain today. We go from last weekend with almost 100 F. degree Summer weather, to today where it is cold, rainy and feels like Fall.

Originally posted by Pajus
                                You tell me. I already thought my contribution to the 'Smutty caption contest' the Zelenka/Weir ship thread scared everyone away...
                                Nawww, I am having a tough time coming up with a PG caption for that pic. I just posted a new one, check it out and have some Zelenka/Weir fun!

Originally posted by Pajus
                                PS: 700th post... squeee
                                Congradulations Pajus!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X