No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had that on a poll for who was the best Mitchell or Sheppard and I said neither because I thought they both had faults, it was then invaded by Sheppard fangirls and the whole discussion went of track, that was when I uttered the "I'm leaving because smell of damp knickers and estrogen was making me feel sick" I didn't get redded over it but cardies were zipped up to the neck and smelling salts were passed around and I was told to remember it's a PG forum, I got this from a load of women who were talking about Sheppared in leather etc, Talk about double standards.

Comment

Yeah, it's a shame that people sometimes take their passions abit too far.

I was kind of wondering what happened to you with that whole situation. I remember going onto that thread and reading some of what was said and then I saw your comment on either this thread or the Lorne thread where it looked like someone had been giving you a hard time.

I like Vala, Sheppard and Mitchell, they have their faults but what character or person doesn't. What I enjoy watching is how the actors, writers and directors bring the characters and story to life and I don't like people telling me that I am wrong about how I feel about a character. Discussion is one thing, but to punish or harass people for not feeling the same as you, is just plain wrong.

And now for some Zelenka *THUNKIN* cause he makes me smile!

Umm Pajus, I am practicing......
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post

That would explain the sounds coming from your room... (I have a heightened sense of hearing)

Comment

Yeah, it's a shame that people sometimes take their passions abit too far.

I was kind of wondering what happened to you with that whole situation. I remember going onto that thread and reading some of what was said and then I saw your comment on either this thread or the Lorne thread where it looked like someone had been giving you a hard time.

I like Vala, Sheppard and Mitchell, they have their faults but what character or person doesn't. What I enjoy watching is how the actors, writers and directors bring the characters and story to life and I don't like people telling me that I am wrong about how I feel about a character. Discussion is one thing, but to punish or harass people for not feeling the same as you, is just plain wrong.

And now for some Zelenka *THUNKIN* cause he makes me smile!
          http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...allies8381.jpg

Some people need to get a sense of perspective, it's a TV show for pities sake, they should really take a step back and smell the coffee (as they say) I've got my knitting and crochet as well as my job, my daughter my petrolheadness and other shows that take my attention maybe there should be a thread that people could be directed to when it looks like they're on the edge of obessivness

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            Some people need to get a sense of perspective, it's a TV show for pities sake, they should really take a step back and smell the coffee (as they say) I've got my knitting and crochet as well as my job, my daughter my petrolheadness and other shows that take my attention maybe there should be a thread that people could be directed to when it looks like they're on the edge of obessivness
            Let me guess: You want them to kill each other

Comment

No, I want them to realise there is much more out there than their favourite character/ship/slash and their opinion is not the only one

Comment

No, I want them to realise there is much more out there than their favourite character/ship/slash and their opinion is not the only one
                If they ge together on one thread, the result will be either murder, or marriage

Comment

Maybe they'll see just how pathetic they really are

Comment

Maybe they'll see just how pathetic they really are
                    I seriously doubt that will ever happen. I have been through alot in my life and I have seen and lived through the worst side of people who thought they were perfect more times then I care to admit. People don't realize how hurtful or pathetic they are until they go through some life experiences that shows them and then they have to choose to see and choose to change. Many are just plain happy being pathetic......

Originally posted by Pajus
                    That would explain the sounds coming from your room... (I have a heightened sense of hearing)
                    Now, now, now, lets keep this PG!

Wonderful Radek *THUNKIN*
                    Spoiler:
                    Last edited by Rosehawk; 29 May 2007, 08:19 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey David is in the Sci-fi TV commercial promotions for Eureka!! Heard his voice and looked up and and saw him on his second appearence in the same commerical!!

Someone else post here so I'm not talking to myself!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey David is in the Sci-fi TV commercial promotions for Eureka!! Heard his voice and looked up and and saw him on his second appearence in the same commerical!!

Someone else post here so I'm not talking to myself!
                        If he's on the commercial, he had to do something important on the show. (or the producers realized, he's what made a bad thing look bearable)

Comment

Now, now, now, lets keep this PG!

Wonderful Radek *THUNKIN*
                          Spoiler:
                          I didn't make myself clear. The sounds I heard were: The humming of a lightsaber, Radek-clone saying: "Are you sure it's safe to cut the handcuffs on my hands and legs like this?", Rosehawk answering: "Don't worry, I'm using Makashi" and then saying: "I don't get it. I've hit the handcuffs alright, but the lightsaber didn't cut them"

Comment

He said in his blog he was a scientist on the show. Eureka is a fun show to watch, a bit quirky at times but still fun to watch, so I don't think that David is making a bad thing better, he's making a good thing even better!

David is fun to watch and I think he will fit in quite well in Eureka!

Hey, you up kind of early aren't you Pajus?
                            sigpic

Comment

He said in his blog he was a scientist on the show. Eureka is a fun show to watch, a bit quirky at times but still fun to watch, so I don't think that David is making a bad thing better, he's making a good thing even better!

David is fun to watch and I think he will fit in quite well in Eureka!

Hey, you up kind of early aren't you Pajus?
                              I just went to bed kind of early last night

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                                I didn't make myself clear. The sounds I heard were: The humming of a lightsaber, Radek-clone saying: "Are you sure it's safe to cut the handcuffs on my hands and legs like this?", Rosehawk answering: "Don't worry, I'm using Makashi" and then saying: "I don't get it. I've hit the handcuffs alright, but the lightsaber didn't cut them"

And you want me to keep this PG?

Radek in handcuffs, no wonder the lightsaber wasn't cutting through!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X