No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'm going to have trouble affording the tickets for The Who, Billy Joel did the Rose Bowl last year

Edit I've been on GW for 2 years now

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      I think I'm going to have trouble affording the tickets for The Who, Billy Joel did the Rose Bowl last year

Congrats on the anniversary, Mistress Reef

Comment

Thanks Pajus, this time last year I was looking forward to seeing Bon Jovi at St Mary's Stadium

Comment

Congradualations Reefgirl!! 2 years WooHoo!!!!!

Have a double *thunk* on me!
          Spoiler:
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Oooh thanks Rosehawk, just what I wanted

Comment

Oooh thanks Rosehawk, just what I wanted
              And that's the first time she said that without her clones being around

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                And that's the first time she said that without her clones being around

Whoops, I think her Radekclone heard that!
                sigpic

Comment

Ready for your skeet-cutting test, yougling?

Comment

Ready for your skeet-cutting test, yougling?
                    Yes teacher. It will give me something to practice tonight
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                      Yes teacher. It will give me something to practice tonight
                      Alright.

Take a look at the holographic skeet, young padawan. *activates a stationary holographic skeet* The red line painted on it is almost as thick as the core beam of your lightsaber blade. You are supposed to cut each skeet exactly along this line. If your cuts are precise enough, there will be nothing left of the red line. Each skeet will be flying towards you faster than the previous one. We will begin at 30 mph. The 50th (and final) skeet will be moving at a speed of 280 mph. Step into the circle in the holoraphic arena to begin the excercise.

Comment

David as a waiter in The Dead Zone.

My kind of guy:
                        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Alright.

Take a look at the holographic skeet, young padawan. *activates a stationary holographic skeet* The red line painted on it is almost as thick as the core beam of your lightsaber blade. You are supposed to cut each skeet exactly along this line. If your cuts are precise enough, there will be nothing left of the red line. Each skeet will be flying towards you faster than the previous one. We will begin at 30 mph. The 50th (and final) skeet will be moving at a speed of 280 mph. Step into the circle in the holoraphic arena to begin the excercise.
                          Teacher, I am going to have to wait a few days for this lesson to begin. Photobucket is down and you know I have to have my Radekclone and pics when I do my lessons.
                          This lesson doesn't look to bad.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well I got a lovely surprise tonight! I turned on Cold Squad and there David was as the lead investigator in an investigation. Almost didn't recognize him, he was so clean cut, short hair and no accent.
                            His role was pretty small, but heck it was David!

The episode was The Filth part 1.

No pics, sorry!
                            sigpic

Comment

I hope David comes back and answers ?s again cuz I was enjoying the answers.
                              sigpic
                              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                                I hope David comes back and answers ?s again cuz I was enjoying the answers.
                                I know what you mean. I really like reading his responses, he's funny and seems to be really nice!!!

By his own admission, he's not very good about staying on top of things like this and he sounds like he keeps quite busy!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X