No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry, Colonel. It does not appear to contain a turkey. Or any other edibles.
    Well, crap. How'm I supposed to get my turkey dinner?
    *shrug*
    Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
    sigpic
    Lady Pandora
    Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

Comment

Originally posted by MonicaL View Post
      Happy Thanksgiving to my American Radek fans!
      THANK YOU!! <3 I worked yesterday >.> BUT, I got to re-watch some Stargate Atlantis! Which made me want to come here and celebrate the genius Dr Zelenka!

(I also re-watched SG1...the Fifth story arc which just made me sad ;.; )
      I'm sorry, Colonel. It does not appear to contain a turkey. Or any other edibles.
      Well, crap. How'm I supposed to get my turkey dinner?
      *shrug*
      Pegasus Express Courier: Got a Turkey delivery for a Mister Sheppard.

: oh that's me!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
        THANK YOU!! <3 I worked yesterday >.> BUT, I got to re-watch some Stargate Atlantis! Which made me want to come here and celebrate the genius Dr Zelenka!

(I also re-watched SG1...the Fifth story arc which just made me sad ;.; )

Pegasus Express Courier: Got a Turkey delivery for a Mister Sheppard.

: oh that's me
        (The Fifth arc... they really screwed him over)

Fifth, that turkey was huge! Where did you find such a large bird to send? Was very tasty, too.
        sigpic
        Lady Pandora

Comment

(The Fifth arc... they really screwed him over)
          oh yes :/ of course had they not he would have god modded the Goul'd and even given the Ori a run for their money and there would have been peace in the universe XD since replicators can eat and overwhelm everything.

Fifth, that turkey was huge! Where did you find such a large bird to send? Was very tasty, too.
          Fifth: Japan, actually. Well, you know...
          Spoiler:

Comment

Fifth: Japan, actually. Well, you know...
            Send another for Christmas, prosím. And some vanocka if you happen to be near Prague.
            sigpic
            Lady Pandora

Comment

Send another for Christmas, prosím. And some vanocka if you happen to be near Prague.
              I had to look that up. vanocka looks tasty

Comment

I had to look that up. vanocka looks tasty
                It does, doesn't it? I was researching Czech breads for my story and stumbled on that. I'm thinking I need to add some Czech to the Christmas feast this year.
                sigpic
                Lady Pandora

Comment

Fifth: I think, or hope rather, that monster was a unique alien invader, it was storming Tokyo when I happened by. (that picture is from a really bad B movie, I mean BAD XD) Don't worry I scanned it for alien diseases, it was safe for human consumption. The next best will be a real earth turkey. Luckily there are plenty of those Now that you mention it I have been looking for a good vacation spot for Christmas, I may just stop by.

Comment

Fifth: I think, or hope rather, that monster was a unique alien invader, it was storming Tokyo when I happened by. (that picture is from a really bad B movie, I mean BAD XD) Don't worry I scanned it for alien diseases, it was safe for human consumption. The next best will be a real earth turkey. Luckily there are plenty of those Now that you mention it I have been looking for a good vacation spot for Christmas, I may just stop by.
                    Ah. That explains the very large size of the turkey. It fed everyone on the base! And you are always welcome to drop by, Fifth. Would be nice to have someone to talk to besides Rodney, and I enjoy our discussions very much. Do please bring the vanocka if you can. And some lager. I will have a room prepared for you.
                    sigpic
                    Lady Pandora

Comment

There is a reason we don't allow online shopping from Atlantis. How did a Windows virus end up in our systems?!
                      sigpic
                      Lady Pandora

Comment

sigpic
                        Lady Pandora

Comment

sigpic
                          Lady Pandora

Comment

Good morning, my lovely fangirls!
                            sigpic
                            Lady Pandora

Comment

that smile O_O <3

Comment

I know!! He's just so adorable!
                                sigpic
                                Lady Pandora

Comment

Working...
                                X