Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    David's role is pretty small in Arrow's seasons 1 & 2. I think we are suppose to get more of Anatoli's backstory this season so I hope that means more David Nykl!
    I hope so! I went all fangirl when Anatoli showed up.
    Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
    sigpic
    Lady Pandora
    Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

    Comment


      My Zelenka!

      (click for bigger)



      I have written a con review & posted more pics on David Hewlett's site dGeek if you want to check it out. But be warned it is lengthy!
      http://www.dgeek.com/forum/index.php...94918#msg94918
      Last edited by McBecklover; 27 October 2014, 08:30 AM.
      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

      sigpic

      Comment


        Soooo jealous!! Great pics of you and the guys. I keep hoping there will be a con by me with both of them but no luck yet.
        Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
        sigpic
        Lady Pandora
        Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

        Comment


          oh thank god I got an update on this thread in my inbox! O_O I thought this thread died! which would just make me sad. anyway how is my fellow fans today?

          Comment


            Hiya, Fifth! you know, to keep this thread alive someone besides me needs to post now and then.... I get busy with stuff and forget for a few days.
            Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
            sigpic
            Lady Pandora
            Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

            Comment


              Interview with ‘Supernatural’ guest actor David Nykl
              Oct 28, 2014

              http://www.examiner.com/article/inte...tor-david-nykl

              My kind of guy:
              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

              Comment


                Thanks for posting! What a lovely bit with David! And I love that the interviewer shares our soft spot for Radek.
                Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
                sigpic
                Lady Pandora
                Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                  oh thank god I got an update on this thread in my inbox! O_O I thought this thread died! which would just make me sad. anyway how is my fellow fans today?
                  Hello Fifth. Did you see my con pics with our Radek? he is lovely. So friendly & he remembers me & knows how to spell my name, lol. He gives great hugs & is so funny with David Hewlett, the McKay Vs Zelenka banter never dies haha
                  I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                  traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                    Interview with ‘Supernatural’ guest actor David Nykl
                    Oct 28, 2014

                    http://www.examiner.com/article/inte...tor-david-nykl
                    OMG lol, those exact questions was answered at the his panel for Melbourne Armageddon, except he had time to answer in more detail than what he gave for this interview. the stories were quite funny. And he was at Armageddon with Hewlett & they sat together at the signing tables. Was great having a Gold pass & jumping between the two lines, back & forth & they loved that I kept going back to see them & chat.
                    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      Watched 38 Minutes and The Brotherhood over the weekend. Radek is just so adorable!!
                      Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
                      sigpic
                      Lady Pandora
                      Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

                      Comment


                        Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work we go....



                        Yes Rodney, I'm afraid it is time for work. You can't stop time.
                        Wanna bet on that?
                        *sigh*
                        Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
                        sigpic
                        Lady Pandora
                        Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by MonicaL View Post
                          Hiya, Fifth! you know, to keep this thread alive someone besides me needs to post now and then.... I get busy with stuff and forget for a few days.
                          yup!
                          Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                          Interview with ‘Supernatural’ guest actor David Nykl
                          Oct 28, 2014

                          http://www.examiner.com/article/inte...tor-david-nykl
                          THANK YOU!!! <3
                          Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                          Hello Fifth. Did you see my con pics with our Radek? he is lovely. So friendly & he remembers me & knows how to spell my name, lol. He gives great hugs & is so funny with David Hewlett, the McKay Vs Zelenka banter never dies haha
                          I did see those pics! That's awesome to hear, thats why we're fans right?
                          Originally posted by MonicaL View Post
                          Watched 38 Minutes and The Brotherhood over the weekend. Radek is just so adorable!!
                          oh yes been re watching Stargate myself.
                          Originally posted by MonicaL View Post
                          Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work we go....



                          Yes Rodney, I'm afraid it is time for work. You can't stop time.
                          Wanna bet on that?
                          *sigh*
                          Fifth: I bet a million bucks...

                          Spoiler:

                          (so I just finished doing a graveyard shift and I saw this commercial most recently, and in my sleep deprived state I was laughing REALY hard at that ad )


                          me: *facepalm*

                          Comment


                            G'morning, Fifth!
                            Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
                            sigpic
                            Lady Pandora
                            Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

                            Comment


                              Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
                              sigpic
                              Lady Pandora
                              Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

                              Comment


                                Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
                                sigpic
                                Lady Pandora
                                Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X