Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MonicaL View Post
    http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w130/monica_lake98902/Zelenka/g_u_p485_zpse6b57e9a.jpg
    Actually, I could use your help with a problem I've been having in my quarters. Specifically the shower.
    Let's take a look, shall we?
    *nudges Radek* How about we go to my quarters and look at it, hmm?
    Oops, looks like Liz beat us to it! I guess Radek is in high demand for certain things...
    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

So... top 5 Zelenka episodes? Your choice whether you go for the eye candy or the storyline featuring him, or both.

Mine would be:
      Letters From Pegasus - mainly because of his monologue, plus he's just do darn cute!!
      The Siege 1-3 (to me they are one long ep) - He and Rodney saving the day, again and again. Love it!
      Tabula Rasa - fierce Radek!
      Sunday - eye candy!!
      38 Minutes - so adorable from the start!

Hmm... 5 isn't enough!
      Who can forget BAMSR?
      Or Vegas? Radek in a suit! *swoon*
      or Duet?
      or Grace Under Pressure?
      or.... (guess I should stop now )

Of course these are subject to change without notice depending on what season I'm rewatching....
      Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
      sigpic
      Lady Pandora
      Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

Comment

What are you doing back there?
        I'll show you in a moment, Radek.....
        *speechless*
        sigpic
        Lady Pandora

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
          Oh, I'm sure we could come up with something, Radek. Right Monica?
          Uh... *slightly scared now*
          Absolutely!
          sigpic
          Lady Pandora

Comment

So... top 5 Zelenka episodes? Your choice whether you go for the eye candy or the storyline featuring him, or both.
            Hmm, tough choice... I think I have some of the same choices as you, though...

Letters From Pegasus - his scene got me into learning Czech. Well, at least it was the spark. So it's gotta be the top spot.
            Quarantine - Radek saves the day! Plus the best butt shot...
            Tabula Rasa - Hot little Czech with a great big Pole... That is to say, he's very impressive in this ep. The only one not to be caught by Lorne's team.
            Grace Under Pressure - Brave Radek... eventually...
            Duet/Tao of Rodney - I can't choose between them for the Rodney-Radek dynamic. Plus a bit of skin in ToR.. ;P
            The Game - There's something I like about those arguments with Lorne too... Plus Radek's interest in the non-game before that.

Oops, that's 6/7, and OK, I gotta mention Sunday too. Why does he have to be so good in that, since I don't want to watch it any more, for other obvious reasons...
            And I love The Siege for the same reason as you. And let's not forget Critical Mass.
            "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
            "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Oops, looks like Liz beat us to it! I guess Radek is in high demand for certain things...
              That Liz is quick!!
              sigpic
              Lady Pandora

Comment

Of course these are subject to change without notice depending on what season I'm rewatching....
                Yes, probably same here...

sigpic
                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Oh, and McKay & Mr.s Miller! And Hot Zone....

Ok, so pretty much every ep he's in, then, yes?
                  sigpic
                  Lady Pandora

Comment

That Liz is quick!!
                    Indeed she is! She wants to get to Radek before we do, and who could blame her?

sigpic
                    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Tabula Rasa - Hot little Czech with a great big Pole... That is to say, he's very impressive in this ep. The only one not to be caught by Lorne's team.

I always liked Pajus' version the best.... I can easily see Radek building his own lightsaber.
                      sigpic
                      Lady Pandora

Comment

The look! <3 it!!
                        sigpic
                        Lady Pandora

Comment

Oh, and McKay & Mr.s Miller! And Hot Zone....

Ok, so pretty much every ep he's in, then, yes?
                          Well, not sure about Identity...

sigpic
                          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

sigpic
                            Lady Pandora

Comment

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w130/monica_lake98902/Zelenka/tabula0153_zps62bfc4b4.jpg
                              I always liked Pajus' version the best.... I can easily see Radek building his own lightsaber.
                              Oh yes, that was good.

sigpic
                              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Well, not sure about Identity...
                                Yeah, I'm with you on that. At least with Tao he was quickly healed. That stabbing was just too traumatic to see! And I'm sorry, but Rodney was an absolute jerk to him at the end of that ep. No matter how much you worry about your special someone you don't just brush off your almost died friend & coworker, especially when she's not nearly as badly injured. I lost respect for Keller with her handling of that.
                                sigpic
                                Lady Pandora

Comment

Working...
                                X