No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay...I have made the album public...I sure hope everyone's comments don't keep coming up with my name.

It looks like you can share this with all sorts of applications including Facebook, Twitter, Live Journal and Blogger so go at it and share the album around. The way it is setup, it's possible other people can add stuff, we will see - if anything questionable or riscay pops up, it will be deleted.

http://photobucket.com/Davidnyklfansbirthdaywishes

And now I feel so silly!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Do you want me to recomment with my name?
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        Do you want me to recomment with my name?
        That would be great! Comments should come from the people who made them!

The only thing I'd a tad bit concerned with is not getting the acknowledgments actually in the video cause I think it's easy to snurch it from photobucket.
        sigpic

Comment

What an awesome birthday vid Rosehawk!! Well done love!! Got a question (or maybe a challenge)...I'm whumping Radek for David's birthday (big surprise huh?). What would Radek's friends and colleagues give him for his birthday? I've got the whumpy bit written but trying to fill in some of the non-whumpy bits is driving me daft. Your thoughts,suggestions,and advice is greatly appreciated. *smirks* Or a Nykl for your thoughts as it were. hehe Hmm...maybe some kind soul could post some hawt Nykl shots to encourage fic thoughts. Great,I'm channeling Dr. Seuss today. lol More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
          sigpic

Comment

What would Radek's colleagues give him for his birthday....wow...interesting...hummmm.....well we know Rodney would intentionally forget 'cause that's Rodney - got to show he's the boss and all. About the only extra personal activity we know Radek did was raise pigeons but we didn't find that out until season three...John would probably give him hair gel (okay, just had to get that one in ) ....Dr. Weir would probably give him a book....Ronan would give him swim lessons! The other scientists would probably throw a party and use the booze that Radek made in the still he put together and tends to on Atlantis!

P.S. Don't forget to pass the birthday card on to others to sign. It would be nice to have 20 or more signatures on it before David's birthday next week.
            sigpic

Comment

*smirks* Thanks for your thoughts Rosehawk. I actually got a couple pages written. It'll have whump,snark,bravery,and dirty SGA teams. Hopefully if David were to read it, he'll get a chuckle outta it. Hmm...are there pix of dirty Radek? Get your minds outta the gutter ya cheeky monkeys. hehe More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O

P.S. When do ya want folks to start signing the card Rosehawk?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                *smirks* Thanks for your thoughts Rosehawk. I actually got a couple pages written. It'll have whump,snark,bravery,and dirty SGA teams. Hopefully if David were to read it, he'll get a chuckle outta it. Hmm...are there pix of dirty Radek? Get your minds outta the gutter ya cheeky monkeys. hehe More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O

Don't you call me dirty and don't you dare get your minds out of the gutter!

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf
                P.S. When do ya want folks to start signing the card Rosehawk?
                Start signing anytime! David's birthday is next week.
                sigpic

Comment

That's exactly the picture I thought of too, but I guess it was obvious.
                  sigpic

Comment

*smirks* What a lovely dirty Radek pic Rosehawk;I'll never get my mind outta the gutter with our hawt Czech. *points to David* He started it. lol More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey Everyone, don't forget to pass the link around to friends...not very many signatures and David's birthday is coming up. Would be nice to have at least 20!

I added it to my siggie and sent it to several Sci-fi friends, who haven't posted in it yet.

I will leave it to someone else to post it on David's FB page and if someone want to send it to David, that would be great.

With this being a group idea....I wanted to be sure to be able to share the credit for fans acknowledging David's B-day around!
                      sigpic

Comment

*waves* Hullo lovelies!! Rough weekend for me and I've only gotten about half of my whump fic written for David's birthday. Should I still post what I've got or wait til it's completely written? Rosehawk,I'm off to add my birthday wishes to your card. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey Crimsonravenwolf...post your story anytime you want to!

Thanks for adding your siggie to the birthday card -

OMG..I just realize that I didn't sign it. I got so caught up in making it...geeze what kind of a Nykl fan am I?!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                            *waves* Hullo lovelies!! Rough weekend for me and I've only gotten about half of my whump fic written for David's birthday. Should I still post what I've got or wait til it's completely written? Rosehawk,I'm off to add my birthday wishes to your card. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                            That's ok. I've only got about half my shippy fic written. And I'm sure my fic is much shorter than yours is.

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                            Hey Crimsonravenwolf...post your story anytime you want to!

Thanks for adding your siggie to the birthday card -

OMG..I just realize that I didn't sign it. I got so caught up in making it...geeze what kind of a Nykl fan am I?!
                            You're the kind of Nykl fan who made the video for us!

Happy birthday, David!
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

TODAY'S THE DAY!!!!

......and I'm stuck at work from 10-2 and have a doctor's appointment at 4:45......

CAKE TONIGHT PERHAPS!!!! (And maybe I'll whip up a oneshot fic if I think of something today).

HAPPY 45TH, DAVID!!!

Comment

*smirks* Ever,I started out writing a ficlet for David's birthday. But my whump muse got ahold of me and a proper whump fic will debut later this evening. *points to David* My whump muse loves Radek and I thoroughly enjoyed David bringing Radek to life. Happy Birthday David!! I hope this year brings you plenty of personal and professional achievement!! Ever,I look forward to reading your story!! Thanks Rosehawk for making such a wicked vid for David's birthday!! Nayari,good luck with your doctor's appt! More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X