Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
    It's Thursday, Radek...
    All fixed! lol!! I really need it to be Friday!!
    Monica Zelenka lover since 2004! RDA fan since 1985! Lorne fan since 2003!
    sigpic
    Lady Pandora
    Atlantis Series: Retrospective Ruminations Unexpected

Comment

Originally posted by MonicaL View Post
      lol! ;My bad... I'm still working on Wednesday stuff @ work! Although for all we know the Atlantis calendar is sufficiently off to have it be Wed. there.... since they are a longer day... Nice to know someone is reading my silliness!
      Ah, I see. Not to worry. And you're probably right about Atlantis...

And I agree re: the pretty boy comment!
      Yeah, I don't usually go for the pretty boy. Or the main character. Who is usually both...
      I like the brainy ones.
      Ah...
      The NICE brainy ones!

And I dig Czechs.
      "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
      "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
      "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w130/monica_lake98902/Zelenka/allies2531_zps1e82dacf.jpg
        Have a wonderful Thursday, everyone!
        that grin <3 *thunk"

Comment

I know, it's one of my fave pics, although I've never had the heart to crop out Carson...

"A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I know, it's one of my fave pics, although I've never had the heart to crop out Carson...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...um/Allies1.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...Emotes/wub.gif
            definitely! Carson is my secondary Atlantis Thunk and both together with those grins <3
            Last edited by Rosehawk; 12 June 2014, 08:34 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags

Comment

A few more Nykl smiles I just scrolled past in my PB

sigpic
              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                definitely! Carson is my secondary Atlantis Thunk and both together with those grins <3
                Mine too, and Ronon is third.

sigpic
                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

O___O *saves them all to hard drive*

Comment

Do you have these, Fifth?

sigpic
                    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Oh my... such Czech goodness!! *thunk*

I am so snurching pics when I get home! *drool*
                      sigpic
                      Lady Pandora

Comment

Hey Fifth! I did a bit for you since you were last here... 2 pages back I think.
                        sigpic
                        Lady Pandora

Comment

Hey Fifth! I did a bit for you since you were last here... 2 pages back I think.
                          oh got to check those out!

Comment

Also scrolled past this and had to post it:

Injured but adorable

sigpic
                            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Also scrolled past this and had to post it:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../Identity1.jpg

Injured but adorable
                              *drool* I'll nurse him back to health!
                              Last edited by Rosehawk; 12 June 2014, 08:35 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags
                              sigpic
                              Lady Pandora

Comment

Working...
                              X