No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, looks like he's got us well and truely hooked now!

Mwa ha ha!
    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

ROTFLMAO!! *shakes fist at Radek* Damn you Zelenka and your hawt Czech-y self!! lol More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!!! }:O
      sigpic

Comment

Hey, can I help how Nature made me?

(Don't you just love Nature? )
        "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
        "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Yes Jae'a,yes I really do. Especially his eyes and smile and his...um...Zelenkaness. Yeah,we'll go with Zelenkaness. *cheeky grin* Yes that sounded cheeky. *points to David* He started it. My excuse,sticking to it. lol More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
          sigpic

Comment

Mmm, sweet Zelenkaness, omnomnoms...

Oh dear, I may be getting a little too naughty now... I think I'd better call it a night now, before I say or do anything too brain-melty...

Oops, too late! *doh*

sigpic
            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

OMG *faints*
              sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                Liked it that much, huh?

And, thanks again Crimson.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...bum/Sunday.jpg
                A little more imagination juice, I mean, fuel, uh, oh dang.. why is it so hard not to sound slightly naughty in this thread?
                Oh that is a really lovely pic of him

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                  OMG *faints*
                  Oops, we even got Rosehawk with our little convo, Crimson! Sorry Rose!

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
                  Oh that is a really lovely pic of him
                  Yes, I love him in Sunday, but unfortunately I hate that episode, for obvious reasons...

sigpic
                  >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Yes I know, I don't like that ep either, I'd rather have liked someone unimportant to experience what happened in the end

Comment

Or better yet, no one!

sigpic
                      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I would have minded Dr. Keller though

Comment

But if it wasn't for what happened, Keller wouldn't have been around anyway!

sigpic
                          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Then someone would have needed to write her in before

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
                              I would have minded Dr. Keller though
                              The irony is in my main fanfic I had written Keller in early on and was planning on her being the one to take the explosion when I come to that point in the story and it will end with both the original Carson and the Clone Carson alive and well yeah...no more Keller

Comment

hehe, that is good, now I just have to write a fic where Steve never dues and Michael won't be turned to a human wraith hybrid

Comment

Working...
                                X