No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good idea. Jungle it is although an arctic chupacabra would definitely be interesting. Do they arrive in a Jumper or on foot? See what I mean about the mundane stuff? My brain cell blew up gawping at the hot Nykl shots and I can't think straight. lol My excuse, sticking to it. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
    sigpic

Comment

Hmm, now that one I'm not as sure about... They only go in a Jumper during special circumstances, don't they? Like if they'd be in danger otherwise or something, and I'm assuming they don't know the Chupacabra's there at first, right? So I'm inclined to say on foot... That might also mean more whump if they don't have a Jumper to hide in.
      "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
      "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
      "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

*evil grin* Or maybe they crash the Jumper and find the outpost to wait for rescue. Should they have more than just the chupacabra to deal with? Like bugs or other wildlife wreaking havoc with our heroes? Thanks for being my sounding board tonight Jae'a. It helps to bounce ideas off of someone when pesky plot issues surface. hehe More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
        sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, crashing it could be an alternative, good idea. And there could be more to deal with - it is often one thing after another in Stargate episodes, isn't it?

Hey, no problem glad to help!
          May have to go to bed soon though. It's 1:45am here now!

Edit: Make that, going now. Nightnight Crimson!

(OK, so he's in the infirmary, but it's the best I can do.. )
          Last edited by Jae'a; 28 May 2013, 05:01 PM.
          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

*squishy hugs ya* Thanks Jae'a for all of your help tonight. Get some great sleep (think happy naughty Czech thoughts). Cool pic too. Sleep well hun. Cheers!! More Hawt Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O

P.S. I'm off to tackle some of the chupacabra bits. Yay!! lol
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
              *slithers into Radek's thread, sees hawt Nykl shots, watches brain cell go boom* Wicked pix Jae'a!! GUH. Just freaking GUH. *waves at Beck* Getting your Radek fix too huh? lol Is David on twitter now? What? I'm having a blonde moment and it's lasting all day. My excuse, sticking to it. hehe More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
              Hey Crimson! yes getting my Czech fix And yes Nykl has Twitter has for some time now. When he joined I think his first tweet was "now how to steal all Hewlett's followers" haha
              I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

OK, so still sorting out my pics from the con, but Crimson will like this one..

It's her 'Dr. Hot Czecholate' doing a strip dance!

sigpic
                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Sorted out some more pics...

Fffffffholycrapyay!

(I don't look very excited, but I really was! )

sigpic
                  >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Wow! I saw the other photos, I can see you are more excited in this one!
                    Came here to see it special!
                    Rapped for you!
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, couldn't wait for it to happen, then couldn't wait to share it here.

sigpic
                      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I know the feeling!
                        sigpic

Comment

I can't wait for my turn to meet Pauly!!!! Oh and thanks again Jae'a () I'm so glad u got to meet him! And now you have his autograph from me & a pic of u & him from You meeting him!!
                          I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Woo!
                            I just finished packing your gift BTW, Beck! Mailing it out tomorrow.

sigpic
                            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I mailed Becks gift yesterday...Beck is getting way to much me thinks....anyone mailing me anything?
                              sigpic

Comment

Beck's popular, I guess!

sigpic
                                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Working...
                                X