Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
    I like how you think Rose

Well, ya know...when David...errrr Zelenka has it....he just HAS it!

(I just got to find a way to remember my photobucket password so I can start posting piccies again.)
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
      ^ Heh, was just gonna point that out. I hope C:rimson's not slipping!
      If she's slipping she hoping it's right into Zelenka's body of work!!
      sigpic

Comment

And a bit o' double thunk, why not?
        (I never have the heart to crop either one of them out of this pic )
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...um/Allies1.jpg
        ...You posted this on the Beckett thunk too, which made me SQUEE with delight because smiley Beckett<3 I've found myself gravitating to Zelenka recently too now...kinda feel bad for all the BS Rodney's always spouting at/about poor Radek though.
        (I'd never have the heart to crop either one of them out either, pair of cheeky buggers...eep! My Beckett love is seeping into this thread too! Must. Focus. On. Radek. )

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post

Well, ya know...when David...errrr Zelenka has it....he just HAS it!

(I just got to find a way to remember my photobucket password so I can start posting piccies again.)
          Can't you still post from PB? I know I can when I get signed out. I can't upload, but...

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

If she's slipping she hoping it's right into Zelenka's body of work!!
                I like!

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                ...You posted this on the Beckett thunk too, which made me SQUEE with delight because smiley Beckett<3 I've found myself gravitating to Zelenka recently too now
                Yeah, I have to admit, even though Carson's my fave, I am being drawn more to Radek recently. Maybe it's something to do with that I'm watching through Series 4 currently and he's been in it quite a lot so far. And, well, Carson's... not there...

kinda feel bad for all the BS Rodney's always spouting at/about poor Radek though.
                Oh, I always want to smack McKay when he does that! Or I'd love to see Radek deck him one.

(I'd never have the heart to crop either one of them out either, pair of cheeky buggers...eep! My Beckett love is seeping into this thread too! Must. Focus. On. Radek. )
                I don't think anyone ever objected to a bit of double thunk! (At least not since I've been here)

Oh, now that's just too cute!
                "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Hey everyone - David has a new movie coming out on DVD next week. Dan Payne is also in it, Dan's one of the main characters. It's out on October 16 and you can preorder through Amazon.
                  Best Buy and Barnes & Noble also have links that you can order from them too!!!!!! (I didn't include those links.)

http://www.amazon.com/Christmas-Mira...BQ/ref=lh_ni_t

Yeah...according to IMBD it was going to just be a Canadian release so this is absolutely awesome!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                    Can't you still post from PB? I know I can when I get signed out. I can't upload, but...

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...A/104x2171.jpg
                    I have my most of my account locked so you have to have the password to get in to most of the stuff. Plus now all my piccies have to be cropped to fit into GW guidelines and I just don't have the heart to take stuff away from this awesome guy!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone - David has a new movie coming out on DVD next week. Dan Payne is also in it, Dan's one of the main characters. It's out on October 16 and you can preorder through Amazon.
                      Best Buy and Barnes & Noble also have links that you can order from them too!!!!!! (I didn't include those links.)

http://www.amazon.com/Christmas-Mira...BQ/ref=lh_ni_t

Yeah...according to IMBD it was going to just be a Canadian release so this is absolutely awesome!
                      Oh, that was quick. Cheers, Rosehawk.
                      "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                      "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                      "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Thanks for the link, Rosehawk! I was just thinking the other day about what I would ask for for Christmas this year. xD
                        sigpic
                        FireflySunrise on youtube. (:
                        HeckYeahPatrickGilmore.tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
                          Thanks for the link, Rosehawk! I was just thinking the other day about what I would ask for for Christmas this year. xD
                          Well...since I can't get a life size Zelenka for Christmas...having a Christmas Miracle with David in it somehow makes it seem like the best Christmas present ever!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh, that was quick. Cheers, Rosehawk.
                            Definitely quicker than I was expecting. I thought it was only going to be a Canadian release which had me bummed out.

Found it in Amazon by accident looking for something else for my kid.

Two years ago I had a Meet 'n Greet where both Dan and David were two of the the guests. Those two were so funny together in the Meet n Greet that I know the chemistry between them in the movie is going to have to be awesome!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Rosehawk - I totally agree with that! Having him under my tree would certainly make for the best Christmas ever.
                              sigpic
                              FireflySunrise on youtube. (:
                              HeckYeahPatrickGilmore.tumblr

Comment

*cheeky grin* Yup,I slipped and fell right into Radek's impressive body of work...certain parts were definitely very impressive. lol Anyone's brain go boom thinking about Radek's impressive body of work? Is David's new movie full of Nykl or just a few scenes? Since money is tight,I wanna buy movies that have David in at least half of the movie for me to consider buying it. Wicked pix Ever!! More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X