Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I've got some photos of David from Chicago. Please forgive the 'red eye' effect which nearly all my photos got this year - not sure what happened there.... But enjoy them and feel free to 'steal' any/all you wish.

    Comment


      So I guess everyone had fun then? (Silly question, right? )
      "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
      "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
      "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

      sigpic
      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

      Comment


        I know I did. (: Got my Beast of Bottomless Lake signed!
        sigpic
        FireflySunrise on youtube. (:
        HeckYeahPatrickGilmore.tumblr

        Comment


          Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
          I know I did. (: Got my Beast of Bottomless Lake signed!
          Me too!!!!!!
          sigpic

          www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

          Comment


            Originally posted by Becky S. View Post
            I've got some photos of David from Chicago. Please forgive the 'red eye' effect which nearly all my photos got this year - not sure what happened there.... But enjoy them and feel free to 'steal' any/all you wish.

            http://s769.photobucket.com/albums/x...0David%20Nykl/
            You got some nice pics! Thanks!!!!!
            sigpic

            www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

            Comment


              Hey you guys with Facebook - David's got a new fan page out there called DavidNyklFans. If you have Facebook, find it and like it. The intent is to give David a facebook page that will do a better job of updates with his public activities and for fans to interact more then his current Facebook page that hasn't had any admin updates for almost a year.

              sigpic

              www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

              Comment


                Thanks for the info Rosehawk...nice con pic too. Are there more in store? *cough hint* hehe More Nykl news and pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                sigpic

                Comment


                  thanks Rosehawk!

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                    Thanks for the info Rosehawk...nice con pic too. Are there more in store? *cough hint* hehe More Nykl news and pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                    Here is something for your cough Crimsonravenwolf!
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic

                    www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

                    Comment


                      I glanced at that photo Rose, and he reminded me of Artie out of W13 I even saw glasses on him where there are non time for eye checkup
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        *whistles appreciatively* Wicked scruffy David pic Rosehawk. GUH. Just freaking GUH. Hmm...there could be a fic idea based on scruffy David. *snickers* Pookey,there's nothing wrong with your eyes;your brain blew up looking at scruffy David. hehe More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                          *whistles appreciatively* Wicked scruffy David pic Rosehawk. GUH. Just freaking GUH. Hmm...there could be a fic idea based on scruffy David. *snickers* Pookey,there's nothing wrong with your eyes;your brain blew up looking at scruffy David. hehe More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          Lol, a known side affect of too much David exposure.

                          Comment


                            Would now be the time to tell you guys that David was staying on the same floor, just a few doors down.....

                            Opened up my door a few times and found Robert Picardo right across the hallway - got to walk down the hallway with Robert Picardo - very nice man. I thought Robert was going incognito but apparently he always wears the hat and sunglasses when he goes out....

                            Alas...David's presence was not so obvious.....
                            sigpic

                            www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

                            Comment


                              That's awesome! Now I'm curious which floor is the lucky one. x3
                              sigpic
                              FireflySunrise on youtube. (:
                              HeckYeahPatrickGilmore.tumblr

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                                Would now be the time to tell you guys that David was staying on the same floor, just a few doors down.....

                                Opened up my door a few times and found Robert Picardo right across the hallway - got to walk down the hallway with Robert Picardo - very nice man. I thought Robert was going incognito but apparently he always wears the hat and sunglasses when he goes out....

                                Alas...David's presence was not so obvious.....
                                maybe he's practicing for a new role that involves being hard to find. o.o
                                Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
                                That's awesome! Now I'm curious which floor is the lucky one. x3
                                ^^^ me too! <3

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X