No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Didn't have to look all that hard. Cheers Rosehawk, looks good.

Needed a bit of cheering up today, so found a few nice piccies.

<3

Spoiler:

*Guh!*

"Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Where are all the Nykl fans at?
      Maybe some smiles will lure everyone back.

Spoiler:

And a bit o' double thunk, why not?
      (I never have the heart to crop either one of them out of this pic )

"A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
          Where are all the Nykl fans at?
          Maybe some smiles will lure everyone back.
          Yummmmm...so lovely.

I check in everyday but I don't like talking to myself as this (and other threads) are getting quieter and quieter with longer times before people post. I really miss the everyday activity this thread use to get. It's fun to see some new faces/names on the thread. David/Zelenka is awesome!

I've been spending more time helping get the new David Nykl Fan Facebook page setup. It's kind of fun and it's the only Facebook page that's being kept up with David Nykl updates!!!!!!!
          Last edited by Rosehawk; 06 October 2012, 08:06 AM.
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

That is your answer where everybody is...Facebook I am going to find the FB page now

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I don't have a facebook so I'll be here. xD
              Great pictures!
              sigpic
              FireflySunrise on youtube. (:
              HeckYeahPatrickGilmore.tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                That is your answer where everybody is...Facebook I am going to find the FB page now
                Ah, dang. I'm a member but I don't visit very often. It kind of annoys me. I got talked into joining.

sigpic
                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

We wish everyone was there!! David's got a few FB pages out there but none of them are being maintained. Most haven't had any activity in a year or so. I tried to see if I could get in on the one that has over 1000 likes but they never responded so we started a new one that we plan on keeping updated. I figure I'm already doing it here on Gateworld but I wanted to get involved where the message for David and his work could have a broader audience and since David himself is not the best at letting fans know what's up...what better way then have fans do it for you and Facebook is a great avenue for that!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
                    I don't have a facebook so I'll be here. xD
                    Great pictures!
                    Fortunetly I don't think you have to have Facebook to see it through the internet. Glad you like what you see!

Ah, dang. I'm a member but I don't visit very often. It kind of annoys me. I got talked into joining.
                    Annoys???

It is being updated regularly so hopefully you can check into in once in awhile and see what David's up to.

Gateworld is great for that too only the audience is limited.

Dang...I need to see some Zelenka....
                    sigpic

Comment

*wanders into thread,sees hawt Czech pix,watches brain cell go boom* Hullo lovelies,long time no type. Wicked Czech shots...nothing like a cheeky Nykl to lift my spirits. *grins* Yup,that came out a tad cheeky. *points to David* He started it. My excuse,sticking to it. hehe Rosehawk,thanks for keeping us updated on the wanderings of the Nykl. lol Maybe if we put a low jack on David,we'd be able to find him and his impressive body of work here in the internet world. hehe Hopefully one of our Canadian friends could record ACM for us and post screencaps for the rest of us. *makes puppy dog eyes* More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

They talked me into it as well. After I asked "Where are the photos from the New Year´s Party"? ..."On Facebook". I have to say, it´s very addictive but it is also a great way how to stay in touch with people you can´t see every day. I appreciated it especially after I injured my knee and couldn´t go out for three months

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

They talked me into it as well. After I asked "Where are the photos from the New Year´s Party"? ..."On Facebook". I have to say, it´s very addictive but it is also a great way how to stay in touch with people you can´t see every day. I appreciated it especially after I injured my knee and couldn´t go out for three months
                          *smacks head* Oh, you meant talked into joining Facebook. Yeah, it was that way with me too. I'm like you and have found it really useful for keeping up with my Friends, some of my friends perform so it keeps me up-to-date on their shows, stuff like that. It's also fun to like certain actors and shows, movies, etc so you can get updates without trying to remember to keep up on everything.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                            *wanders into thread,sees hawt Czech pix,watches brain cell go boom* Hullo lovelies,long time no type. Wicked Czech shots...nothing like a cheeky Nykl to lift my spirits. *grins* Yup,that came out a tad cheeky. *points to David* He started it. My excuse,sticking to it. hehe Rosehawk,thanks for keeping us updated on the wanderings of the Nykl. lol Maybe if we put a low jack on David,we'd be able to find him and his impressive body of work here in the internet world. hehe Hopefully one of our Canadian friends could record ACM for us and post screencaps for the rest of us. *makes puppy dog eyes* More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                            Impressive body of work.... *faints*
                            sigpic

Comment

^ Heh, was just gonna point that out. I hope Crimson's not slipping!

sigpic
                              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                                Impressive body of work.... *faints*
                                I like how you think Rose

Comment

Working...
                                X