Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    Actually I think they are both looking at the Kama Sutra and trying to figure out how someone could possibly do that position.

Anything after that would not be considered PG.
    ^^^I like that idea!

though Pookie's guess is most probable >.>
    who said I lived in reality though?

Comment

*smirks* I'm betting Elizabeth can get Radek into all kinds of positions. And he'll be grinning and groaning at the same time. What? You cheeky monkeys started it. I'm just fanning the flames. lol More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
      sigpic

Comment

flames..ehehehe. yes you were XD

Comment

*grins* It's my job to try and blow up brain cells with hawt Radeky goodness. *cough* Is it hot in here or is it David? Yup,definitely David. Hmm...I'm getting a seed of an idea for another fic...possibly whumpy for poor Radek. lol More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
          sigpic

Comment

i imagine he's shouting HELLO GIRLS
            http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=rad...9,r:6,s:0,i:92
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
              i imagine he's shouting HELLO GIRLS
              http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=rad...9,r:6,s:0,i:92
              <3!!!!! *faints*

Comment

they have as Zelenka Fan club on Devient art!?! *joins*

Comment

looks like it does i like this one
                  http://radek-zelenka.deviantart.com/...nator-36854639
                  sigpic

Comment

^ Aw, Zelenkinator is one of my faves on DeviantArt.
                    And this one - http://radek-zelenka.deviantart.com/...hibis-36855905
                    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

awwwwww that is sooo cute
                      sigpic

Comment

Two hundred years later, I return to the thread....

Right in the middle of Zeleir? (okay that's not the official title but it looks cool).

Well I like Zelenka and Weir, they're a hot couple but it's kinda hard to imagine them together. Weir is so dominant and Radek - isn't. It'd make for some hot AU fanfiction but I'm not sure they'd be fantastic in bed together, unless of course Radek is a lot braver than he lets on. I imagine he's very gentle and careful. *blush*

I imagine quite a bit.

Anyway, OMG THE CON IS COMING UP!!!!!!

Comment

Oh, I don't know. I've read some good little fics about those two on Wraithbait.
                          "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                          "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                          "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Nayari View Post
                            Two hundred years later, I return to the thread....

Right in the middle of Zeleir? (okay that's not the official title but it looks cool).

Well I like Zelenka and Weir, they're a hot couple but it's kinda hard to imagine them together. Weir is so dominant and Radek - isn't. It'd make for some hot AU fanfiction but I'm not sure they'd be fantastic in bed together, unless of course Radek is a lot braver than he lets on. I imagine he's very gentle and careful. *blush*

I imagine quite a bit.
                            Hummm...Radek has shown that he is very passionate and compassionate, if not somewhat focused...a great combination....I think any woman would be lucky to be his companion!

Remember the scenes from the Brotherhood....Torri and David played that hallway scene so well that it looked like Radek had a crush on Weir.

Originally posted by Nayari
                            Anyway, OMG THE CON IS COMING UP!!!!!!
                            Yes siree...is getting very excited...this most likely is going to be my last con as I want to spend my vacation and money on some other adventures. Though if David is at the convention, anything can change!
                            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by jae'a View Post
                              ^ aw, zelenkinator is one of my faves on deviantart. :d
                              and this one - http://radek-zelenka.deviantart.com/...hibis-36855905
                              awwww <3

Comment

*tackle hugs Nayari* Hullo hon. Long time no type. Don't be a stranger 'kay? *smirks* I've read a few Radek/Elizabeth fics on Wraithbait too but I really like the ones with Radek and Rodney (yes really),or Radek and Lorne,or Radek and Ronon. Nayari,I hope you and Rosehawk (and anyone else who's going) have a great time and don't forget to post pix and a con report for us. Pretty please with a shirtless Radek on top. *cough* Well,I just blew up my own damn brain cell thinking about shirtless Radek on top. hehe More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X