• Time
  • Show
Clear All

8/10 ! Pas aussi bien que toi Melena...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Melena View Post
      Calm down Rose ! There there ....
      Whew...catches breath..... Thanks Melena!

........was just having a bumming moment that there is no David Nykl on TV or any Stargate show as reruns except on Saturday during prime afternoon time when other other stuff is happening.

lol, I haven't been to that site in years.....

Perfect score! If you speak Czech, you might just be Radek Zelenka!
      And since I'm learning basic travel Czech....could I be...maybe so...uh oh...no way...I wanna be ....maybe....but it just ain't possible cause I don't have the right parts!
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Yay, perfect score! Do we know our Zelenka or what?
        sigpic

Comment

Perfect score! its been awhile since I've seen SGA but, somehow I remembered our favorite Czech ^____^

and I know what you mean..but, I was in denial about my Zelenka withdrawl then I had this lovely dream last week about him :3

Comment

Hey everyone...I will have David's birthday card out this weekend for everyone to start passing around and signing. Just trying to decide which pic's to use!
            sigpic

Comment

I know its a hard choice but, I'm sure you will make the right choice! :3

Comment

Rosehawk,ya pick the best one or make a collage o' pix. We can never get enough Nykl shots. More Czech news,pix,and gifs please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                sigpic

Comment

Okay..I got something simple put together with pics I got of David at conventions. I just need some time to walk away and then review it one last time before I publish it for you guys! It's cute but nothing fancy!

I wanted to do something with pics from his various works but with issues of copyright being front and center right now and some of which photobucket is also enforcing...I decided to go with a more personal theme - well personal in that it's my pics and a few that friends gave me and have let me use.
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay..let me know what you think about David's Birthday wishes.

I was being silly and just wanted to make it very simple.
                    I am okay with making twiks if I need to - my photo shop skills aren't not the best mainly because I only have paintbrush to work with and so I didn't attempt much but would love to add balloons to the end if at all possible!

http://photobucket.com/Davidnyklfansbirthdaywishes

PM me and I will give you the password. I'd like to publish it in the next day or two....
                    sigpic

Comment

I can't wait to see that. I would like the password Rose

Comment

*nods sagely* Rosehawk,I'd like the password too please. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

Okay...passwords sent to those who asked!

Just remember, it's nothing fancy and from my own store of fan pics of David so the photography isn't always the best. I kind of wanted to put some funny comments in, especially the photo with Hewlett which I liked because of Nykl's smile but I thought the birthday song was enough. I am okay with adding or changing a few pics...I'm staying away from screenshots as I've had some problems with photobucket on some pics other than Zelenka with photobucket. If anyone has any pics of balloons they want to send me, I'd love to put them and/or other birthday designs on the sides of some of the smaller pics. I could have done something more fancy but I was really going for something simple and fun!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Melena View Post
                            I can't wait to see that. I would like the password Rose
                            Me three! or is it four?
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Great job, Rose! He'll love it!
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Thanks Everlovin. It's pretty basic and not fancy but fancy wasn't what I was going for. It's about time we had some new fun pics of David out there!

People are already posting so tomorrow when I have more time...it's sleepy time now....I will go ahead and make it public. Once I do that you should be able to take the link and post it to Facebook, twitter, etc...... Lets see how many messages we can get for David before his birthday on the 7th which is next week!
                                I needed to add picture credits but I will do that as a comments post.

Sleep tight everyone and a Nykl for your thoughts! (hopefully more than just the Americans will get that pun!)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X