No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw that online. He did so much - even to my uneducated mind - for the Czech Republic and Eastern Europe in general.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I feel very sad about it. The State funeral is on Friday. We need more people like him. Czech politics is so baaaad these days
      Last edited by Klenotka; 20 December 2011, 11:00 AM.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I woke up with Zelenka hair today. Frizzy...all over the place and totally uncontrollable....

On another side note: I was playing 'Word Mole' on my cell phone today while waiting for my car at the mechanics shop....one of the set of letters in a row spelled out RADEK. I started laughing, tried it as a word but the game didn't recognize it. So funny that Radek just pops up in the least expected places!
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
          I feel very sad about it. The State funeral is on Friday. We need more people like him. Czech politics is so baaaad these days
          *Hugs*
          sigpic

Comment

*gentle hugs* I'm sorry for your country's loss Klenotka. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your countrymen. *smirks* Rosehawk that's awesome Radek's on your cell phone. Yeah,that came out a tad cheeky. Hmm...too bad we can't get Radek ringtones. lol David could make a mint saying "Talk Zelenka to me." hehe More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
              Hmm...too bad we can't get Radek ringtones. lol David could make a mint saying "Talk Zelenka to me." hehe More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
              Yes he could, couldn't he!
              sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas Everyone!

sigpic

Comment

Happy Holidays lovelies!! May we have a great new year and more Nykl projects to look forward to and enjoy. Okay that came out cheeky. hehe More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                    Happy Holidays lovelies!! May we have a great new year and more Nykl projects to look forward to and enjoy. Okay that came out cheeky. hehe More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                    Now wouldn't that be the best Christmas gift ever for David Nykl Fans!
                    sigpic

Comment

Happy Holidays!

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I've been lurking here forever, so today I decided to come out of hiding to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas! =D
                        sigpic
                        FireflySunrise on youtube. (:
                        HeckYeahPatrickGilmore.tumblr

Comment

Welcome outta lurker mode Snowdrop!! Enjoy everything our cheeky Czech has to offer. Okay,that came out a tad cheeky. *points to David* He started it. My excuse,sticking to it. lol More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

Hello Crimson, thanks for the welcome!
                            I certainly do enjoy everything! I got a copy of Beast for Christmas. =D
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
                              Hello Crimson, thanks for the welcome!
                              I certainly do enjoy everything! I got a copy of Beast for Christmas. =D
                              Welcome on board Snowdrop!

What a wonderful Christmas gift!

Make sure you let us know how you liked it!
                              sigpic

Comment

Rosehawk - Thanks! ^^
                                It was! I spazzed out when I got it in the mail.
                                I did like it. I'm not sure I blinked the whole time, unless it was someone else on screen. ;D
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X