No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh! I had a fangurl moment today! I was reading a book that I've literally read DOZENS of times and I was reminded that one of the characters aliases was Radek of Boktor! I just about swooned!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Melena View Post
      Great Vid Rose
      Thanks!

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
      I can certainly see why you picked that song--lots of matching clips to go along with the words. I left you a comment. Wonderful, simply wonderful! I loved the "Word from David Nykl" at the end. Hillarious. Congratulations.
      You caught that at the end did ya! lol. I thought it would be funny to throw it in - they didn't show that part at the convention, they cut the video off b4 the credits were done and introduced David!
      I got your comments on YouTube - thanks, those were some very nice words on blessedone!

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      Oh! I had a fangurl moment today! I was reading a book that I've literally read DOZENS of times and I was reminded that one of the characters aliases was Radek of Boktor! I just about swooned!
      rotflol - when the fan girl moment hits....it just hits doesn't it!
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

David's webisode in Mortal Kombat is out. It's just alittle under 12 minutes long. It's a bit violent but not too bloody.

http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/fea...-episode-3.php

David is great and I loved his hair!
        Last edited by Rosehawk; 26 April 2011, 03:24 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

A great David ! ... Again ^^

But ... he looks ... old oO

Comment

A great David ! ... Again ^^

But ... he looks ... old oO
            Well David is in his early forties!

The camera seems to pick up on everything. When you meet him in RL, you really don't see/notice all the age lines. He looks better and much more handsome in RL!
            sigpic

Comment

Don't forget to pre-order your copy of "The Beast of Bottomless Lake"

From 'The Beast...' -
              We have now nailed down the DVD prices and found a great local manufacturer! Regular NTSC and PAL will be$25.90 plus tax ($29 total). Blu-Rays if available will be $34.82 plus tax ($39 total). Shipping charges will be based on where on this planet you hail from. Pre-order your DVDs now by emailing the detail below (no payment required until ready to ship)

Just so that we have all the orders in one spot, even if you have asked for a copy through another method please email us at [email protected] and note your FULL NAME; EMAIL; SHIPPING ADDRESS; NUMBER OF COPIES. Note if you want something other than the regular North American NTSC DVD format (Blu-Ray, various PAL region formats, etc)

If you are a fan of David's, it's a must have movie! He's got the lead role and the movie is really alot of fun to watch!
              sigpic

Comment

The Beast of Bottomless Lake now has a DVD deal.

Originally posted by The Beast of Bottomless Lake
                We have now nailed down the DVD prices and found a great local manufacturer! Regular NTSC and PAL will be$25.90 plus tax ($29 total). Blu-Rays if available will be $34.82 plus tax ($39 total). Shipping charges will be based on where on this planet you hail from. Pre-order your DVDs now by emailing the detail below (no payment required until ready to ship)
                http://www.facebook.com/#!/thebeastofbottomlesslake

My kind of guy:
                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Here's some news about the DVD extras for The Beast of Bottomless Lake. And there's plans for a DVD party in Vancouver. This was posted before the above news about the DVD prices.

http://ogopogomovie.blogspot.com/201...re-orders.html

It looks like Canadians have been able to watch the movie on demand on the SuperChannel since April 6th.

http://www.superchannel.ca/movies/vi...less-Lake/0/1/

You have to keep an eye on Provost Pictures, the production blog and Facebook to get all the news. They aren't all quite in sync with their news.

http://www.provostpictures.com/news_events.htm
                  http://ogopogomovie.blogspot.com/
                  http://www.facebook.com/#!/thebeastofbottomlesslake

My kind of guy:
                  "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                  Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Anyone else feeling a little Nykl deprived??? I hope we get to see him back on TV soon - okay TV that we can get in the US as well as Canada!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                      Well David is in his early forties!

The camera seems to pick up on everything. When you meet him in RL, you really don't see/notice all the age lines. He looks better and much more handsome in RL!
                      Yeah, usually he looks young. Hairs like that makes him older.

DVD is pre-order long time ago

Comment

Don't forget to pre-order your copy of "The Beast of Bottomless Lake"
                        Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                        The Beast of Bottomless Lake now has a DVD deal.
                        Ha, Rosehawk hit her Enter key one minute before I did. 8^)

My kind of guy:

Comment

Yeah, usually he looks young. Hairs like that makes him older.

DVD is pre-order long time ago
                          I like him with the slightly longer hair....but then again...David is fortunate because he looks good with just about any hairstyle!

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                          Ha, Rosehawk hit her Enter key one minute before I did. 8^)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...Lakeposter.jpg
                          Great minds think alike!
                          sigpic

Comment

I like him with the slightly longer hair....but then again...David is fortunate because he looks good with just about any hairstyle!
                            I think he would be good even without hair

Comment

I think he would be good even without hair

But that's one of the things I, uh, (which thread is this again? oh, right) appreciate. Oh, you meant on his head.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post

But that's one of the things I, uh, (which thread is this again? oh, right) appreciate. Oh, you meant on his head.

Ahahah Yes ! Hairs on his head ... ooooh Hiccups, shame on you

Comment

Working...
                                X