No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's David at the convention Sci-fi On The Rocks. It was just a few days after I saw him at the Creation convention in Vancouver - it's about an hour long.

You need to scroll down just a bit to get to the video. You will know it when you see it cause it's in the Nykl section!

http://wormholeriders.org/cc/?cat=84

David's pretty funny..joking alot!

Also, he's not chunky like the video shows. David is very slender. Kind of weird how cameras capture their images sometimes!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

*smirks* David as a table setting huh Rosehawk? Right,I'd like to order one loaded Nykl spread please. Yup,that came out cheeky. *points to David* He started it,you cheeky monkeys encouraged it,and my brain cell ran away with it. My excuse,sticking to it. More Nykl spreads please!! Woohoo!! }:O
      sigpic

Comment

I just found this picture! I thought you would also loooove it!
        sigpic

Comment

Ahhh...Zelenka's thinking about his fangirls again!
          sigpic

Comment

Merci Utopia! It's always nice to see him smile.
            sigpic

Comment

Comment

Thanks for the vids Melena!! David's a ball of energy isn't he? Bet he'd make a mint if he could bottle it and sell it. What flavors are the Nykl Shots? hehe Yeah,that sounded a tad cheeky. hehe *points to David* He started it. My excuse,sticking to it. More Nykl news,pix,and spreads please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                sigpic

Comment

Hummmm....it's going to be another wet and lousy weekend this weekend...and it's a three day weekend..bummer......Ahhhh, I know what will save the day..a Zelenka fun fest with a SGA marathon watching Zelenka's episodes!!!!

Probably finish up on reading that book I have been reading at work too!.....
                  sigpic

Comment

Hmmm...so what were everyone's top fave Zelenka episodes? I know we didn't get nearly enough Radek but the bits we got were tempting. Yes that came out cheeky. hehe *curls up in her Radek wrap and awaits the answers* More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

Quarantine: lots of Radek

Tabula Rasa: Sneaky Radek outwitting the trained soldiers

that one with the whales: very sexy Radek with a miffed Ronon

Sunday: boy he looked soooooooo cute
                      sigpic

Comment

Wow...that's tough choosing a favorite Zelenka episode...hummmm...let's see...

Quarantine
                        Tabula Rasa
                        The Storm
                        Letters from Pegasus
                        Duet
                        Trinity
                        Grace Under Pressure
                        Echos
                        Tao of Rodney
                        Be All My Sins Remember
                        Adrift
                        Sunday
                        Remnant
                        First Contact
                        Tracker

Okay...this is just to name a few!

Told ya I couldn't really pick!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hmmm...

Quarantine
                          Tabula Rasa
                          Hot Zone
                          Letters from Pegasus
                          Duet
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey, guys. ^^ Looong time lurker, I thought you guys might appreciate this Radek-centric songvid I slapped together tonight. It's not the best, but...

http://youtu.be/9VRCQMLcMXI

Hope you all enjoy - I know you guys can appreciate all the yumminess. I pretty much squee'd the whole time making it!

Comment

Welcome Gypsydiver!! Enjoy all of the hawt Czech shots and pix! *smirks* I knew ya guys couldn't pick just one Radek eppie. hehe Okay,which is your fave according to how much Czech David spoke in your fave episode? Ain't research fun? *points to David* He started it. My excuse,sticking to it. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey gypsydiver, welcome! Thanks for the video, and thanks for making your very first post here!!! I don't know about the rest of the girls, but I feel so honored. You did a nice job on the video.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X