No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^It's a pretty damned spoilery pic Ali are you sure you want to see it?

Comment

Even though I'm trying to stay spoiler free I peeked..the pics are great! I don't think they are really spoilerish, at least not for me. I can handle pics, I just don't want to know what's going to happen.
      Chicago Con Attendee 2011
      Chicago Con Attendee 2010
      GateCon Attendee 2008
      Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Originally posted by pilgrim soul View Post
        ^It's a pretty damned spoilery pic Ali are you sure you want to see it?
        Argh. In that case, no. Dammit. *curses you all*
        sigpic

Comment

^Sorry! I personally think its pretty spoilerish and would guess that it takes place late on in the episode, so if you're trying to stay spoiler free its best to avoid it. Sorry! *feels guilty*

Comment

OMG, those two pictures in particular from The Shrine, they should DEFINITELY be promo shots. They are so gorgeous and *flails*
            Spoiler:
            TEAM
            !
            sigpic

Comment

Ruffles - Sorry about your arm, hope you heal soon! ((( hugs)))

miniglik - sorry about your bad news, hope things get better soon ((( hugs)))

Originally posted by pilgrim soul View Post
              ^They work for me. I don't know what to say and I'm afraid I don't know what dryope's rules are on snurching.
              Thanks for these. The big pic didn´t open for me either (only halfway ) but the normal link to the page worked fine. Lovely ones!

Linzi - well said

The Seed
              Spoiler:
              about Carson! I missed him terribly and I actually liked to see him back, but it felt a bit weird in the Seed for me too. Though, if Rodney hadn´t pestered him, he might have reacted different but I still felt it was a bit odd for him to just turn his back on somebody that he´s just injected with a potentially (actually, it DID turn out to be, even if not permanent) lethal injection, esp since that somebody was a good friend! Also, even if he suspected convulsions, it´s nothing that Shep anticipated as well, so a little reassurance would have been nice, he just let him suffer while watching from afar with a shrug. Odd, indeed. But then, 2 years as Michael´s assistent to experiment on people may have eased a bit of compassion. It happens.

I`m actually starting to warm up to Keller too I REALLY loathed her in "Missing" but she´s fine in both season 5 eps so far. Though, that might be because of the lovely Shep whumping side effects her scenes had

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
              picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Heh, no wonder I can't download the big shot sof Shep from Dryope's LJ - the shep whumpers are all there clogging the servers!

Comment

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
                  Even though I'm trying to stay spoiler free I peeked..the pics are great! I don't think they are really spoilerish, at least not for me. I can handle pics, I just don't want to know what's going to happen.
                  Me too. I didn't find it all that spoilerish, I still have no idea what the episode is about. It does give a bit away, but it was well worth it.
                  My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                  Sig and avi by me
                  Spoiler:

Comment

*stamps foot* Must not click on spoiler pics, must not click on spoiler pics!!!

SheppyD and Ali, look what you've done to me I hope you're happy! Hope I am too when I see the ep

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

*joins in chant*

Must not click!

The wait will be worth it, right? *remembers S&R* Yep! I have willpower!

*runs to find chocolate*
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Luciana
                      My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Oh oh oh oh!

There's a great 'missing scene' fanfic from THE SEED at

http://negolith2.livejournal.com/21702.html

Ah, why can't the show's writers give us stuff like this? And duh, of course, there's Shep whump!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                          *joins in chant*

Must not click!

The wait will be worth it, right? *remembers S&R* Yep! I have willpower!

*runs to find chocolate*
                          Here's chocolate

I just had two of these mixed in a bowl of ice cream. JF might be looking leaner but Pocus is expanding!

Great talks today. Let's see if I remember any of it.

* while I do love a man fully dressed but in barefeet, I would still look at his eyes first. I LOVE a man with Dark hair and green eyes. Hazel works well too because they can sometimes look green. Guess what! Hubby has dark brown hair and hazel eyes. **sigh**

* Accents- I was a bit confused by the Arrow conversation. I couldn't figure out how else to say the word besides Air-ow. Then I think I remember it being said Carson said Eh-row. That is a bit different. My brain doesn't pick up on those things usually.

*Glad IHS didn't get soaked by Dolly

*Ruffles sorry about your accident. I hope he is charged at fault since he turned in front of you. Glad your burn isn't bad.

*I find myself saying things I read on this thread that I definitely don't hear in America. I can't picture anyone here saying "that's pants"

*I peeked at the pics and they are great. I won't look at them again though. I want to forget them.

That is all my frazzled brain can remember. Hopefully tomorrow I will get some time to play when everyone else is here.
                          sigpic

Comment

Long time reader, infrequent replier here. I was finally inspired to buy my own Atlantis action figures by the wonderful photo stories I found here and on Livejournal. Mine finally arrived today and I decided it would be funny to take a picture of Shep next to my pet rabbit who has Jabba The Hut proportions. I set up the photo perfectly, the bunny looked disinterested, I waited till he sniffed Shep and then as I went to take the photo I heard a crunching sound.

My bunny had bitten Sheps finger off! I've owned him less than 12 hours and I've broken him already! At the very least THIS photo entertained me

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                              Oh oh oh oh!

There's a great 'missing scene' fanfic from THE SEED at

http://negolith2.livejournal.com/21702.html

Ah, why can't the show's writers give us stuff like this? And duh, of course, there's Shep whump!
                              This is a great tag, thanks for the link.
                              Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                              Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                              GateCon Attendee 2008
                              Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

This was a request but I thought I'd share!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X