John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
    If I had it, I would. I have no ability to make the .gifs. These are snurched. Perhaps someone would make one for us.

*bats eyelashes at Josie*
    Originally posted by pilgrim soul View Post
    If I had a copy of TR I would but I'm afraid I don't.
    Rats! You do such wonderful work. Whatcha doin' up so late?

Anyone else willing? Erika? Nina?

sherryw - I see you lurking down there. How are you?
    Aw, too bad And I second, err, third that.... anyone out there willing to share?? Please do!

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    Great pics, thanks!

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
    picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

[QUOTE=SheppAddictedFangirl;8303208]

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! please please please please don´t make her make a move on my Sheppy!!! Noooooooooooooooo, stay away from him!!!!!!!!! *cries like a maniac* *stomps her foot on the ground* *throws a major, no make that a Lt. Col. hissy fit in her rubber cell* *I need a serious hug right about now*

*breathes in and out with big effort into a paper bag* *calms down a bit*

Thanks, that made it better!

[QUOTE]

SAP I don't think there's anything to be upset about. All JS said was there would be more screen time with Sheppard which I think is a good thing. More infirmary time is what I say!

Plus JM has hinted at the whole

general season 5 spoiler

Spoiler:
      That they're going to focus the 'possible love tension with her a and Ronon and Rodney
      My fanfic-
      http://www.fanfiction.net/~kristen999

Comment

I have to laugh everytime I see that pic of Teyla and Ford carrying Sheppard in '38 Minutes'. Those pants are in serious danger of moving south.

Funny, if they were on me they wouldn't be going anywhere. The man has no hips.

Comment

Evening Whumpers! *waves*

I'm off to catch up while I have a moment.

IHS
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kristen999 View Post

SAP I don't think there's anything to be upset about. All JS said was there would be more screen time with Sheppard which I think is a good thing. More infirmary time is what I say!
            If it stays in the infirmary related scenary, I´m all set for that. But he has to be REALLY hurt/wounded/in need of being cared for to make up for that!!!

But

Plus JM has hinted at the whole

general season 5 spoiler

Spoiler:
            That they're going to focus the 'possible love tension with her a and Ronon and Rodney
            See, this doesn´t cheer me up, I don´t like her with ANY of our boys I know I´m a brat about this.... but hmmm... just don´t like her, is all! I think her character is just bland and already getting more screentime than she actually deserves. I don´t remember ever getting tired about Beckett in an ep, but with her, she´s just everywhere all of a sudden and I just don´t care about her enough to actually WANT her there. Much less becoming a front and center character more so than our lead ("Trio" /"Missing" cough what the HECK was up with that?! )

If having him back in the scene more will have to do with Keller being around EVEN MORE now that she´s getting a grip on Shep.... I dunno, I just don´t like it!

Oh darn, I´m usually such a positive person....
            I guess time will tell....

Comment

For anyone who has seen Indy
              Spoiler:
              My sername is Oxley!

There's a new article on Jewel Staite up on the MGM site:

Not really a spoiler:
              Spoiler:

You see, in my mind I like to translate that as "there are more scenes with Sheppard because he spends an inordinate amount of time strapped to an infirmary bed."
              I think the whumpers have some sort of mind meld going on cos I was going to say 'I like the way you think' but several people have said it for me!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

I don't interpret JS's comments as any come on to Sheppard. I just think that he spends alot of time in the infirmary this year. She has admitted that she hasn't had much screen time with Joe and would like some. I just choose to think that I'm might be getting some long anticipated Shep whumping.

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post

Ruffles - great vid bits of whump!!!! I have a request... could you put up the stunning from TR too???? Please please please?!

Lauriel - Congrats on 4800!!!!
                  If I had it, I would. I have no ability to make the .gifs. These are snurched. Perhaps someone would make one for us.

*bats eyelashes at Josie*
                  I made one, it's not that great as I'm just learning.

Congrats Lauriel on 4800!

Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                  Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                  GateCon Attendee 2008
                  Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
                    No it´s cool! Well done! Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                      No it´s cool! Well done! Thanks!!
                      YW.
                      Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                      Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                      GateCon Attendee 2008
                      Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Congrats Lauriel on your milestone!

Not really a spoiler:
                        Spoiler:

You see, in my mind I like to translate that as "there are more scenes with Sheppard because he spends an inordinate amount of time strapped to an infirmary bed."
                        I'm gonna stick with this interpretation...positive thinking right? Right?

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                        Oh thanks, my fav kind of whump. Can't wait to see this ep.

And thanks for the gifs, Ruffles and pisces!
                        sigpic

Comment

Dang, y'all were a chatty, and deranged, bunch today!

Loved all the little diddies!

That's kind of a good thing really, you can ease yourself back into things. Hope your day goes okay.

I'm whumped by a horrible head cold.
                          Feel better, Josie. Everyone around me at work had one last week. I felt like running for cover.

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                          Uhhh... uhhhh... well, it's clothing/fashion whump but sadly it's whumping of the whumpers and not of Shep. Umm... Sheppard gets an uncomfortable chafing from a new pair of BDUs?

Heee. With the mention of bras and the concept of Shep whump, I keep thinking of a line from a Victoria Wood song - "Tracy's bra flew off - how upsetting - and several people were hurt"
                          I was eating a biscotti when I read this and nearly choked!

Originally posted by caty View Post
                          How is everybody? I know I haven't been around much in the last few months, but a lot has been going on in my life..

I'm back in Germany and I'm starting my internship on Monday.. I'm a little nervous because it seems to be really demanding. Well, I have to start somewhere...

I hope everyone here is alright.

I have been keeping up with JM's blog, but there's nothing exciting there I guess...

I agree, I LOVED the track jacket!!!
                          Hey, Caty! Good luck with your internship.

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
                          Is it illegal to promote a non-whump fic? Is it even legal to actually write a non-whump fic around here?

Anyway, it's a little character study: Gearing Up - brand new, hot off the presses, etc etc.
                          Can be found here.
                          Nicely done!

Congrats on 4800!!

Not really a spoiler:
                          Spoiler:

Thanks for the link! I totally take it as
                          Spoiler:
                          infirmary time. Maybe she's trying to keep Shep alive in S&R while the others are digging him out!

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...ump/TRstun.gif

Congrats Lauriel on 4800!

Done a heck of a lot better than I can!
                          Last edited by Lorr; 27 May 2008, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Hi all!

Snuck in at uni 'cause my group up and left, postponing our meeting til later.

Thanks to all for the milestone congrats.
                            sigpic
                            My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

*waves* Hi all!! ((HUGS))

just visiting... and shamelessly advertising that I managed to finish another chapter of Spirit, in spite of RL.

Spirit chapter 7 in which whumpage occurs and the team is in kind of a bind... hehe
                              sigpic
                              My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFan View Post
                                *waves* Hi all!! ((HUGS))

just visiting... and shamelessly advertising that I managed to finish another chapter of Spirit, in spite of RL.

Spirit chapter 7 in which whumpage occurs and the team is in kind of a bind... hehe
                                Hi SGAFan! I'll look forward to reading it.

How've you been?
                                sigpic
                                My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Working...
                                X