John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Whumpers!

Seems I'm still having a bit of trouble with GW. Yesterday I was trying to catch up and I was disconnected.

Anyhoo.....last night we watched "The Return" parts 1 and 2. Hubby surprised me by saying he knew RDA!!!! Guess he remembers him from McGyver. He also knows Picardo from VOY.

Let me see if I can attempt to catch up today.

IHS
    sigpic

Comment

Can I just say a quick THANKS to whoever posted the whumpiness pics! My day has been so crappy that just hit the spot.
      Spoiler:
      that one shot with the blood running down his face? I could just lick that right now

IHS
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
        Can I just say a quick THANKS to whoever posted the whumpiness pics! My day has been so crappy that just hit the spot.
        Spoiler:
        that one shot with the blood running down his face? I could just lick that right now

IHS
        Same here ...rotten day, so thanks for all the whump.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
          Which really is a shame as I thought it was a very good movie! Just watched it again tonight... Had a lot of whump potential for Joe/Brendan

I liked the actress that played Freya, too!
          True enough. Though given the choice between having Joe as Sheppard or Brendan, I prefer Sheppy!
          sigpic

Comment

S5
            Spoiler:

JM's Blog:

Jenn writes: “In S4 we got to see some lovely vulnerable and emotional moments for Shep (i.e. Adrift/Lifeline, Outcast), will we get to see some vulnerable Shep moments in S5 as well?”

Answer: Yes.

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

JM.'s blog this evening said that in S5 we will see scenes involving an emotional and vulnerable Sheppard. Now all we need is some physical whump and the season would be complete. Well, sort of.

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                S5
                Spoiler:

JM's Blog:

Jenn writes: “In S4 we got to see some lovely vulnerable and emotional moments for Shep (i.e. Adrift/Lifeline, Outcast), will we get to see some vulnerable Shep moments in S5 as well?”

Should we assume vulnerable = whump? I sure hope so
                sigpic
                Thanks to Dunc for my pretty aurora and Muse sig. He had no part in the Twilight one

Comment

S5
                  Spoiler:

JM's Blog:

Were any of these vulnerable moments with
                  Spoiler:
                  Teyla ?

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

*waves* Hi there whumpers!!! I hope everyone is well. Sorry I've been out, my back is still bothering me and it's hard to sit in this hardwood chair for a long time. So I have been limiting my computer time.

I looked at all the pages I missed and read some of them and gave up.

I do remember some mention of Buck Rogers. I loved that show until as someone mentioned they moved it to space. Totally messed up a good show.

Erika happy belated b-day to you.

Nina congrats on your award.

Glad to see both Ali and Sheppyd back. *hugs*

Welcome to all the new whumpers.

Congrats to all the milestoners.

So have I missed anything worth mentioning? Has JM dare I say it mentioned JF at all in his blog?
                    sigpic

Rotating SIGs by Pegasus_SGA
                    &
                    AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                      Good Morning Whumpers!!

SQUEE!! Have the day off from work today to chaperone Geeklet's field trip! We get to drive all over the city learning of its history. SQUEE!! I love history and well, know quite a bit about the local stuff. Should be fun.

OMG!! I had the weirdest dream last night....
                      Spoiler:
                      Something (they were kind of like ethereal) invaded Atlantis and were hunting down the team. All I remember is seeing Sheppy run down corridors without any weapons. Ronon was running down a hall and went down in a hail of bullets - fighting all the way to get to cover. But he never made it.

Sheppy...next thing I see him leaning against a metal wall all bloody and bruised and unable to stand. Something brings in a laser type thing, turns it on and proceeds to burn a hole through the metal next to Sheppy. It then tells him he gets to choose which finger he wants to lose first! Sheppy is trying to stay calm, but the sweat is starting to trickle down his face and there is a small quiver running through his body...Then the next thing I see is Sheppy sitting in a chair, lined along the hall with hundreds of others. All of a sudden these things start running and Sheppy gets up and starts running after them. More of these things come along after Sheppard and all these other people start blocking their path. I woke up after that.

Very strange.....indeed.
                      What on Earth did you eat before you went to bed? I get those kinds of dreams if I eat bananas within 6 hours of bedtime! LOL

{{{HUGS}}} Ali - Saturday sounds like a plan if the bank is open.

Rhymer, you are truly nuts.

Oooo, love the pics Squonk! That gif is my fave too

What do you all think of Outsiders?
                      Spoiler:
                      It doesn't sound particularly exciting or squeeworthy but it does sound like a team ep, so thats good!

At least we have one team ep. Nice to know!

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
                      Hello again!
                      Back from the baby shower...
                      I took all your kind advice into account and got 3 body suits (size 6-12 months), a rattle/teether, what I would call a dummy or dodie(for emergency use when losing ones mind), teeny socks, and foot scrub and lotion for the mom.
                      The mom to be looked pretty pleased and was not expecting anything.
                      Thankyou all for your help!

Thoughts of babies has made me all warm and fuzzy and I want to wrap a nicely whumped Shep in a receiving blanket and play with his hair....
                      My goodness! You are a fabby friend!

Antoher great chapter, SAF!

Thanks for the pics, everyone. A nice way to relax after a day slaving over a hot comupter, and only to come home and play on a hot computer all evening. I need to get a life!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                        Thanks for the pics, everyone. A nice way to relax after a day slaving over a hot comupter, and only to come home and play on a hot computer all evening. I need to get a life!
                        Don't bother. They're overrated.
                        sigpic

Comment

I hope in season 5 to see more Shep with his team episodes and not so much Shep with the latest weekly bimbo or supporting McKay always. I really enjoy McKay but it is really obvious TPTB love McKay and prop him to extremes compared to Shep and others and it would be refreshing to see more balance in season 5 and also much more Shep character development too ..

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
                            I hope in season 5 to see more Shep with his team episodes and not so much Shep with the latest weekly bimbo or supporting McKay always. I really enjoy McKay but it is really obvious TPTB love McKay and prop him to extremes compared to Shep and others and it would be refreshing to see more balance in season 5 and also much more Shep character development too ..

Kimberly
                            Errr... I don't recall an over-abundance of "weekly bimbos" in Season 4 or Shep spending large amounts of time with said?

Anyway, back to topic, here's some whump:

Gotta make the most of PB access while I can...
                            sigpic

Comment

Very cute Shep video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND5fKVEBnFQ

Kimberly

Comment

Ali- that was a great picspam to end my day. Thanks so much!

What on Earth are you still up for though?????
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X