John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi View Post

MX! Hello sweetie! How are you, you big whump tart?!
    Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
    Hi MX!!!
    Hi you two!

Hee hee!!!! I am a big a whump tart as ever!

Originally posted by Listy View Post
    I am doing ok, not up to full annoying old me, but getting there ooh enjoying a glass of red while whumping not a bad plan. RL??!!? what is this evilness you speak of?
    Oh that real life is a pain isn't it! Glad you are feeling better! Yep I am sitting here not only with red wine but also cookies and cream ice-cream and I am having to watch some very old and favourite whump to do some caps cos a dear friend needs to see some pics of whump she has never seen before! So I am in bliss and may be busy for the next 10 mins or so!

Mx
    sig by SheppyD
    Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
    So he just looks crazy

Comment

Oh poor you! I'm having a crown next week, so you have my sympathy. I NEVER want poor Sheppy to get tooth whumped. I read a story recently where some nasty aliens ripped some of Sheppy's teeth out with pliars! Sniff....
      Thanks Linzi. Getting a crown isn't so bad, it's the root canal that's a pain and then the expense, my insurance only pays 50%. Good luck to you.

I didn't read that Sheppy whump fic...Ouch!
      Chicago Con Attendee 2011
      Chicago Con Attendee 2010
      GateCon Attendee 2008
      Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Oh no! I thought it was funny too! Only me! Joe was so funny and sweet!
        He probably thinks I'm insane, but who doesn't?
        You're insane?? Never would've thought that.

Ow, Pisces and Linzi! I have enough crowns and root canals to sympathize. I tend to clench my teeth when stressed. I'm getting a night guard next week in hopes of preventing more.

I'm glad you're feeling better, Listy, and hope you're fully recovered soon!

Comment

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
          Welcome FlyGirl!

I just got back from being whumped by the dentist. Need a root canal and 2 teeth crowned. Ouch for my bank account.

I need some Shep whumping instead.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m...251/buldge.jpg

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m...251/blood1.jpg
          Oh poor you! I'm having a crown next week, so you have my sympathy. I NEVER want poor Sheppy to get tooth whumped. I read a story recently where some nasty aliens ripped some of Sheppy's teeth out with pliars! Sniff....

the whumpers are really suffering from dentist whump at the mo, first Peggy and now you guys as well, maybe Erika should be the whumpers dentist, she could provide us with whump entertainment and then we wouldn't even notice we were at the dentists

Originally posted by McKayRocks! View Post
          Hi you two!

Hee hee!!!! I am a big a whump tart as ever!

Oh that real life is a pain isn't it! Glad you are feeling better! Yep I am sitting here not only with red wine but also cookies and cream ice-cream and I am having to watch some very old and favourite whump to do some caps cos a dear friend needs to see some pics of whump she has never seen before! So I am in bliss and may be busy for the next 10 mins or so!

Mx

Wine and ice-cream you lucky lucky lady!!!
          wanders over to the whumpaholics thread

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
            You're insane?? Never would've thought that.

Ow, Pisces and Linzi! I have enough crowns and root canals to sympathize. I tend to clench my teeth when stressed. I'm getting a night guard next week in hopes of preventing more.

I'm glad you're feeling better, Listy, and hope you're fully recovered soon!
            Do you? My dentist thinks I do the same. I just wish I could blame it on having nice whumpy Sheppy dreams, but I NEVER seem to have any!
            sigpic

Comment

the whumpers are really suffering from dentist whump at the mo, first Peggy and now you guys as well, maybe Erika should be the whumpers dentist, she could provide us with whump entertainment and then we wouldn't even notice we were at the dentists

I'm afraid to say that even if 38 Minutes was on in front of me, I'd still notice being at the dentist. I'd actually probably clench my teeth when Sheppy screams and bite the dentists fingers!

I'm glad you're starting to feel a bit better now, sweetie!
              sigpic

Comment

Wine and ice-cream you lucky lucky lady!!!
                wanders over to the whumpaholics thread
                Whump and work at the same time!! And look after the whumpers!!! That's a nice technique to avoid any kind of pain... well, except for Shep! Speaking of root canals, I have one tomorrow. A young girl, wish me luck.
                My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                Sig and avi by me
                Spoiler:

Comment

I'm afraid to say that even if 38 Minutes was on in front of me, I'd still notice being at the dentist. I'd actually probably clench my teeth when Sheppy screams and bite the dentists fingers!
                  Ouchie! That's painful! I've had experiences....
                  Sig and avi by me
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Hey ladies,

Just jumped back on again today after no computer all weekend. Great Midway pics! I needed some of those...

Comment

Godd idea, we could get a group discount and watch whump Shep eps.

Whadda think Erika?
                      Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                      Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                      GateCon Attendee 2008
                      Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Welcome FlyGirl!

I just got back from being whumped by the dentist. Need a root canal and 2 teeth crowned. Ouch for my bank account.

I need some Shep whumping instead.

Oh poor Pisces.
                        Hope you feel better soon and your back account too.

Comment

Whadda think Erika?
                          I'm all for it! I can get a NICE discount for the whumpers!!!
                          Sig and avi by me
                          Spoiler:

Comment

I'm glad you're starting to feel a bit better now, sweetie!
                            I can imagine, the poor dentist, howling in pain while you confirm that infact you do clench your teeth especially for shep whump poor dentist, imagine if you had a dentist that looked like Shep, that would make the experience a whole lot nicer

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                              Whump and work at the same time!! And look after the whumpers!!! That's a nice technique to avoid any kind of pain... well, except for Shep! Speaking of root canals, I have one tomorrow. A young girl, wish me luck.
                              good luck, hope she doesn't bite

Whadda think Erika?

Comment

Good morning whumpers! *waves madly*

How is everyone today?

Welcome to the thread Flygirl!

I was revising some anatomy yesterday, and all I could think of was all the possibilities for Shep whump. Is that wrong?
                                sigpic
                                My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Working...
                                X