Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
    As it turns out posting a link should be ok, so here it is:

Shep Whump caps from Midway (beware of minor spoilers)

Midway Shep Whump

(dedicated to Elf )
    Thank you!!!!

Originally posted by Kristen999 View Post
    Go check out Jeni's post today. (The MGM web guru) There's a great pic of Sheppard from "Reunion" beware though there is a promo picture fomr "Midway" on the same page, but the whumpers shoudl enjoy the first pic a lot!

http://jeninason.blogspot.com/
    And, thank you!!!

Prion, that poster is too much! I keep thinking Tupperware or Ziploc bags?

I saw a few milestones today...congrats to you all!

Comment

Originally posted by sherryw View Post
      I read that one. It's really good. I always love Steathdragon's stories.

Caty I'm glad to hear that there was no one hurt. Tornados are very scary.

So what's everyone's favorite episode this year and favorite whump?

For myself I would say that DG, T, TR & Outcast are my favs for obvious reasons.
      those eps are all my favs too...with outcast and TR fighting for top place...then DG and then T! TR might be top for the reason that we get an infirmary scene

ok well im off too bed, off to oxford tomorrow, ill be back on saturday....ill let you know how the interview goes and also no doubt ill be squeeing about midway!!!!

night peeps!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Good luck for the interview, Roo! I'm keeping all the fingers crossed that I have ;-)
        *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
          those eps are all my favs too...with outcast and TR fighting for top place...then DG and then T! TR might be top for the reason that we get an infirmary scene

ok well im off too bed, off to oxford tomorrow, ill be back on saturday....ill let you know how the interview goes and also no doubt ill be squeeing about midway!!!!

night peeps!!
          Good luck Roo. I have everything crossed for you.
          sigpic

Rotating SIGs by Pegasus_SGA
          &
          AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Good luck, Roo!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
              Nooooooooo! I couldn't resist and clicked on them

Does it count if you squint and only use one eye? eep. squeeee.

Comment

Originally posted by Susnn View Post
                It's kind of like the 10 second rule...right?
                sigpic

&
                AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

JM has posted a couple of pics of Jason! He says he's working on something special for tomorrow. Wonder what. I hopes it's news about the Extreme Shep Whump!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Susnn View Post
                    It's kind of like the 10 second rule...right?
                    I love the ten second rule... Works for me..

I really like Jason's short hair. He looks way more handsome with it.. But I have to agree... It's a big part of who Ronon is...

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                      JM has posted a couple of pics of Jason! He says he's working on something special for tomorrow. Wonder what. I hopes it's news about the Extreme Shep Whump!! LOL
                      Does JM have a new site?

I love the ten second rule... Works for me..

I really like Jason's short hair. He looks way more handsome with it.. But I have to agree... It's a big part of who Ronon is...
                      I've only seen a few pics and he's wearing a hat in them. So I will have to see. I think Jason can pull Ronon off without the hair. I can't wait to see what they have planned though.
                      sigpic

&
                      AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Does JM have a new site?

I've only seen a few pics and he's wearing a hat in them. So I will have to see. I think Jason can pull Ronon off without the hair. I can't wait to see what they have planned though.
                        Well, check out JM's blog...
                        http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/

Comment

Well, check out JM's blog...
                          http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/
                          Thanks Caty. Off to check it out.
                          sigpic

&
                          AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Sorry, for some sill reason, I thought everyone knew where JM moved to!

Anyway, I think I'm going to call it a night. Only 48 hours and change until Midway!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                              No, don't stop. Just go and write it?! Please?
                              Okay! Your wish is my command. I present a very silly and Shep-whump-filled Trio tag, exclusive to this thread (because no-one else would want to touch it with a barge-pole.) Description and link behind spoiler tag, because it has mild Trio spoilers.

Spoiler:
                              This is my contribution to the noble genre of Lollipop whump, which is surely destined to become one of the biggest genres in this fandom. It is the Sheppard-centric B-plot of Trio, deleted for time reasons, but doubtless going to show up on the DVD extras...

The Lollipop of Doom

Originally posted by strinam View Post
                              AT the bottom of each person's reply are three buttons, one has a plus on it. If you click it, it turns red and turns to a minus. Every reply you want to quote, you just turn that plus to a minus. At the end, you hit post reply and they are all quoted for you.
                              Thanks! I think I've got it now.

Midway Shep Whump

(dedicated to Elf )
                              Agh. I resisted for three and a half minutes. I was very steadfast and strong. Then my finger betrayed me and clicked on the link, even though I told it not to. My finger's justification was that I'm away this weekend and won't see Midway until Sunday night. Thanks for posting, though. It was a good test of moral fibre and willpower (which, apparently, I failed utterly.)

I see that some people round here have whump dreams. I had one last night. I woke up in true Hollywood nightmare fashion - sitting bolt upright, screaming etc. It was a claustrophobia/suffocation thing, and I was clawing the air in utter terror, trying to get free. Details are vague, but I do know that someone was trying to kill me, and kept on calling me "Colonel Sheppard."

Yup, I experienced a whump dream from Sheppard's POV... and it was horrible! All these months I've been hurting him, telling myself that he's only a fictional character so it doesn't matter; that he's been trained for this and can take it; that he doesn't feel pain; that he's not like you or me, and actually enjoys this sort of treatment. Now I've experienced the terror he feels, I have seen the light. From now on, I'm writing fics in which Sheppard goes skipping in sunlit meadows, and meets pretty baa-lambs who maul him horribly go on a picnic with him, where they frolic with bunny rabbits with sharp pointy teeth and learn wholesome moral lessons about sharing and saying please, and all live happily ever after.

Who's with me? Er... anyone? No-one?

On second thoughts...

Comment

Midway Shep Whump

(dedicated to Elf )
                                Thanks you very much! I'm not going to click yet, but I will when Midway has aired. It's very kind of you to put these up, and I can't wait to see them!
                                Originally posted by Kristen999 View Post
                                Go check out Jeni's post today. (The MGM web guru) There's a great pic of Sheppard from "Reunion" beware though there is a promo picture fomr "Midway" on the same page, but the whumpers shoudl enjoy the first pic a lot!

http://jeninason.blogspot.com/
                                GUH! Thanks for the link, Kristen!
                                Nooooooooo! I couldn't resist and clicked on them
                                I didn't. I don't want to be spoiled yet. Hehe. By the time I see Midway, I'm going to be in a frenzy!
                                Good luck for the interview, Roo! I'm keeping all the fingers crossed that I have ;-)
                                BEST OF LUCK, ROO!!!!!
                                Originally posted by rhymer View Post
                                Okay! Your wish is my command. I present a very silly and Shep-whump-filled Trio tag, exclusive to this thread (because no-one else would want to touch it with a barge-pole.) Description and link behind spoiler tag, because it has mild Trio spoilers.

Spoiler:
                                This is my contribution to the noble genre of Lollipop whump, which is surely destined to become one of the biggest genres in this fandom. It is the Sheppard-centric B-plot of Trio, deleted for time reasons, but doubtless going to show up on the DVD extras...

The Lollipop of Doom

Thanks! I think I've got it now.

Agh. I resisted for three and a half minutes. I was very steadfast and strong. Then my finger betrayed me and clicked on the link, even though I told it not to. My finger's justification was that I'm away this weekend and won't see Midway until Sunday night. Thanks for posting, though. It was a good test of moral fibre and willpower (which, apparently, I failed utterly.)

I see that some people round here have whump dreams. I had one last night. I woke up in true Hollywood nightmare fashion - sitting bolt upright, screaming etc. It was a claustrophobia/suffocation thing, and I was clawing the air in utter terror, trying to get free. Details are vague, but I do know that someone was trying to kill me, and kept on calling me "Colonel Sheppard."

Yup, I experienced a whump dream from Sheppard's POV... and it was horrible! All these months I've been hurting him, telling myself that he's only a fictional character so it doesn't matter; that he's been trained for this and can take it; that he doesn't feel pain; that he's not like you or me, and actually enjoys this sort of treatment. Now I've experienced the terror he feels, I have seen the light. From now on, I'm writing fics in which Sheppard goes skipping in sunlit meadows, and meets pretty baa-lambs who maul him horribly go on a picnic with him, where they frolic with bunny rabbits with sharp pointy teeth and learn wholesome moral lessons about sharing and saying please, and all live happily ever after.

Who's with me? Er... anyone? No-one?

On second thoughts...
                                OMG! That story was hysterical! I nearly spat my tea over my laptop! Very good! Thanks so much for writing that!
                                Hmmmm, alas, though Sheppy skipping though meadows meeting baa-lambs and frolicking with cute little bunnies does have a strange sort of appeal to me, (I have visions in my head of that now, thanks!!!!! ), I think i'll stick with the pain and suffering we heap on him! Somehow being nice to him just doesn't feel right!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X