John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
    I don't know many who would be in the same social circle as Shep!

Liquid refreshments sound good. I mean, it's not like I've had too much already, is it?
    I don't think you've had too much dear. In fact, not nearly enough!

I would love to have some liquid refreshments but I must now go to the store and buy a new remote as the old one shattered upon hitting the far wall.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post

I would love to have some liquid refreshments but I must now go to the store and buy a new remote as the old one shattered upon hitting the far wall.
      How did you manage that?
      My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
      Sig and avi by me
      Spoiler:

Comment

Poor remote! What did it ever do to deserve that?
        sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Astraldust;7658482]Here's a bit of trivia about
          Spoiler:
          The actor who played Dave and might help us understand who is the big brother in the Sheppard family. His name is Dylan Neal - Canadian -Born Oct 1969 - making him two and a half years young than JoeF. My goodness, I thought it was the other way around.

I still don't have the knack of doing multiquotes. Is it considered rude to just do a general comment on what's been discussed?

On the age and ROTC things:

Spoiler:
          I saw John's body language as being younger to older brother and David did come across as the elder to me. Then again, I generally don't use any of the actors' personal stats for their characters unless TPTB force the issue. For me, Sheppard is still on the sunny side of 40 regardless of Flanigan's age. It helps that he looks younger too. <gr> If John did do ROTC, then he did it concurrent with College. Upon graduation, he would have been commissioned as a second lieutenant.

Comment

Maybe she thought it was Shep!
            Sig and avi by me
            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
              How did you manage that?
              In a fit of anger......
              The stupid thing wouldn't work......

Shep would have gotten much nicer treatment. He wouldn't have been busted to the point of not being able to be fixed. He just would've suffered a broken bone or three.
              sigpic

Comment

In a fit of anger......

The stupid thing wouldn't work......

Shep would have gotten much nicer treatment. He wouldn't have been busted to the point of not being able to be fixed. He just would've suffered a broken bone or three.
                Because you don't like to see Shep being thrown against a wall, do you?
                Sig and avi by me
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Susnn View Post

I still don't have the knack of doing multiquotes. Is it considered rude to just do a general comment on what's been discussed?
                  Not at all, do what makes you feel comfortable, there's no set rules in here apart from putting stuff in spoilers if it relates to s4

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                    Not at all, do what makes you feel comfortable, there's no set rules in here apart from putting stuff in spoilers if it relates to s4

Glad to make you laugh, Peg!

Now, I'm going to drag my not so drunken a*s to bed. G'night!
                    Last edited by *Erika*; 02 February 2008, 03:26 PM. Reason: I keep making spelling mistakes for some reason....
                    Sig and avi by me
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Glad to make you laugh, Peg!

Now, I'm going to drag my not so drunken a*s to bed. G'night!
                      Oh I love drunk people *huggles for you Erika*

Thans for the laugh, i'm off to bed to. Nite all

Comment

Night Erika and Peggy!!! Hope to chat tomorrow.

I'm outta here too. Need that remote so I can FF and rewind a certain squee worthy eppy from the comfort of a chair. Talk to ya all later.
                        sigpic

Comment

Alright Outcast

I'm not even gonna try and write anything like the analyzing piece I did in the JT thread *lol* that thing was like a mile long... so only the key points...

Spoiler:
                          I liked the fact that they had a piece on Atlantis first...
                          Sam telling him and John's reaction...gosh Joe does those emotional expressions so well...

Loved the Rodney scene...so sweet of him to check in on him and saying he tried to be able to go with him..nice touch also to have some continuing to Childhood's End there... him having to go to the planet with all the kids...
                          You really see that Rodney do care...when it comes to the people close to him... just as John he doesn't have it easy showing the emotions.. and John's line...I'm fine... him trying so hard to keep control over himself...he really doesn't like losing it infront of anyone...
                          Wish there had been some kind of scene with Teyla showing support for him as well...

And then how Ronon just came up and said he was going with him..not letting John telling him no or anything..just walking away...ending any kind of discussion... shows also just how much Ronon cares for John... looking out for him like a brother...

I liked the fact that we got to know some things about John's background..but still things were left in the dark...letting there still be questions..and him having still the mystery around him...

Laughed that the scene where Ronon was getting food *awesome*

Kinda how I've seen him...he goes his own way in life...he isn't going to be told what life to live or what to do... he didn't seem to like that his father had pretty much laid out his life,, he is not doing that well with being told what to do..he can put up a fight.. and I guess he broke free and went the way he wanted his life..taking control over it...

Gosh did I get the feeling John really didn't wanna see Nancy..the way he just turned around and gave like a sigh like great..I don't want to deal with this too..the expression on his face there... and he looked so darn uncomfortable..and he had no reaction when she hugged him...
                          She really didn't make an impact on me... don't get me wrong,,and don't think oh it's because she is a shipper *lol* I know what you are thinking in secret..
                          I wasn't annoyed at her.. I didn't dislike her... just didn't have an impact on me or impressed me with anything...
                          Have to say though..atleast she was normal..instead of seeing skimpy clad dressed women showing her assets in his face,,annoying the hell out of me...this woman atleast came of as someone I could see him have been with... a normal woman with a brain... and who now seems to understand John's side during their marriage...
                          The whole thing of *in his dad's mind she was the best thing he did with his life* came of like he might not have thought that...
                          Glad altough to get the that it doesn't seem to have been any cheating going on that ended things..but his job and all the secrets..and that she most likely didn't get to see him much when he could take off at anytime for gosh knows for how long at times...

Loved all the emotions that came across John...

Liked the Replicator story...loved the tracking scene at the warehouse and the music score they used in that scene...
                          Loved Shep in command...truly showing just how darn good he is at what he does... coming up with stuff... and him with a shotgun...HOT

So I really liked the epi... and I loved Shep in it...and Joe did as always a phenomenal job with it...just awesome...
                          Last edited by NinaM; 02 February 2008, 04:41 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                            Just been looking through the comments on JM's blog and so far there's not a single wholly negative comment about the episode. I think I'm going to try and write up a sort of review for my LJ, still trying to process it though, I think I need to watch it again.
                            Oh, darn! rewatching is so hard on the ol' noggin. However will you cope?

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                            Ah but...
                            Spoiler:
                            ...Keller did have lollipops to give the kids on New Athos. Maybe she still has some for rewarding good little boys who sit still during their med exams.
                            Oh boy.... You do NOT want to know where I went with that one...

sorry hon, I can't ellarge it. I'm not talented nor do I ahve the software.

All I can think to ask is....
                            Spoiler:

Did you see the bar in his dad's house?? The pool??? I wonder if Shep ever had any wild parties when he was younger??? And I wonder what kind of car daddy gave him??? Or was dad mean, and not give him one??
                            Why would he he had
                            Spoiler:
                            a horse!

no, I think it is because she liked it. She is a whumper after all. I can see it now... YESSSSS! Woohooo! Slam! CRAP! hehehe

Thank you for the sig, SciFan!
                            Spoiler:

Thank You Sheyla Fan!

Spoiler:

Comment

Poor woobie Remote. Those things are sacred in our house. THE REMOTE MUST NOT BE HARMED! Of course I haven't a clue how to use half of them. Sometimes I long for the days when I had to just push a button on the tv to get it to work and actually use a dial to change the channel and the volume.

**thud** (that was me not Shep unfortunately)

Night to all those leaving. I will be popping in and out whilst cleaning the house for tomorrow.
                              *does a happy dance that the bathroom will be ready for company**
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
                                Looks like Shep had some of the same

You know, when I saw this picture my mind just thought Sheppard's going "Hmm, lemon floor wax. This would kill Rodney."

Comment

Working...
                                X