No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

watching the ark and the season finale of numb3rs tonight. dont know about the rest
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
      watching the ark and the season finale of numb3rs tonight. dont know about the rest
      Sounds like a great way to start the weekend. Have you already seen The Ark?
      sigpic
      Sig by Luciana
      My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

nope only epi i have not seen yet
        sigpic

Comment

nope only epi i have not seen yet
          Then you'll have to let us know what you think. I liked it.
          sigpic
          Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
            It was The Ark indeed where the outfit had its premiere. That's the only eppie where the tac vest wasn't used really too. However, Joe's hair is different etc.., so it can't be that, and there are no scenes anywhere in season 3 where, spoilers for late season 3 of the uniform variety,
            Spoiler:
            Shep has a cut lip at all. He also looks like he could have slight bruising under his right eye, though that could easily be just shadows. The only eppies he wears the new uniform are The Ark, Submersion and FS. Submersion, as was said earlier, he wore his tac vest, and FS there are no scenes anywhere like that, and even if it was a scene edited out, it wouldn't fit in to the storyline. So, I really think it is from season 4. How it got on the net, who knows? But these things do happen sometimes.
            S4
            Spoiler:
            There's bruising around his eye? And i've not noticed?
            I've obvioulsy not studied that pic for long enough, so i'm going ot go over every inch of that photo OH the hardship But I agree Linz, his hair is different (and let's face it we always notice when he changes his hair style)

But I think you're right i'm leaning more into the pic being from S4
            Spoiler:
            travelers, oooh and I love the intensity he definately looks like he's stalking or something or hiding and that intense look he has on his face would probably be more indicative of Travelers than DG. And from the pics Ali showed the set definately looks more like the Travelers. So, can I change my mind and say Travelers

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
            i know, boo!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think its from
            Spoiler:
            Travelers, and i hope hes tried to escape and then gets recaptured and beaten up again cos if thats all the whump we get BOO!!! it doesnt look like atlantis and i doubt evil shep would lurk like that, we know from spoilers he loves being there in the action and smirking...

Welcome to the mad house Jade!

i dont think it is
            Spoiler:
            like you pointed out Ali, those walls are rusty and atlantis walls dont look like that, even with all that flooding lol the cut lip looks like it bled a while ago and has been cleaned up a bit, i think in DG any whump is going to be in the here and now, i think this pic makes more sense to be from travelers from what we know *shrugs*
            Boo to no new spoilers. I'm hoping that we don't have to wait for months, cos man it's driving me nuts. I love the lil
            Spoiler:
            cut lip We know that this ep is a gift to the whumpers, so there's definately going to whump in, but how much is anyone's guess. We know he's going to try and escape and maybe get captured again, and roughed up a bit. So maybe that little cut is just the start?

Originally posted by Elinor View Post
            Heh! I'm calling it 'The Bodacious Black Shirt of Rolled Up Sleevy Goodness'!!

I must try and get time to watch 'Supernatural'. S1 is stored up in Virgin's library!

I hope Joe is invited to some other con in the UK...there are tons of people who want to see him!!!

The black shirt of yum I still can't get over Wolf's email...grrrr they've really ticked me off with their last email to me. But i'm not going to dwell on it, otherwise i'll go off on another rant and this is the first time in ages since we all had a squee, so

takes a deep breath

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That just feels so good

The more I look at that pic the more I think that a) it's a deleted s3 scene or b) a s4 pic....the hair is making me think it's a s4 pic...but how has it been sneaked out already?

OOooooh...it's a myshtery...it's a myshtery!! (in the words of Toyah!!!)

Forgot to say...Hi and welcome Jade!!
            I love a mystery to

ETA: Just did a close up of the pic and there's definately
            Spoiler:
            a day or so of stubble growth there, which suggests it's not a quick rescue...so bed scene anyone Squeeeeeee and we did see in one of the pics that Joe did, that there was a bed in the cell

*iz very excited*
            Last edited by Pegasus_SGA; 18 May 2007, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
              Then you'll have to let us know what you think. I liked it.
              it looks good to me but yeah ill tell you what i thought
              * goes back to reading exogenesis*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                But I think you're right i'm leaning more into the pic being from S4
                Spoiler:
                travelers, oooh and I love the intensity he definately looks like he's stalking or something or hiding and that intense look he has on his face would probably be more indicative of Travelers than DG. And from the pics Ali showed the set definately looks more like the Travelers. So, can I change my mind and say Travelers
                Yes. Yes, you may.

Spoiler:
                a day or so of stubble growth there, which suggests it's not a quick rescue...so bed scene anyone Squeeeeeee and we did see in one of the pics that Joe did, that there was a bed in the cell

*iz very excited*
                *eeep!*

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  There's bruising around his eye? And i've not noticed?
                  I've obvioulsy not studied that pic for long enough, so i'm going ot go over every inch of that photo OH the hardship But I agree Linz, his hair is different (and let's face it we always notice when he changes his hair style)
                  Spoiler:
                  Bruising
                  ...yum!! Didn't notice either! Must..study..pic..harder!!

Spoiler:

*iz very excited*
                  Flippin' heck...we're sooooo due a
                  Spoiler:
                  bed scene!!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                    I was up into the early hours comparing photos and wracking the old brain, and I just kept thinking...Travelers. Because of the things you say. I know this isn't from a season 3 episode, and neither does SheppyD or Peg think so, who also have seen it, and studied it obsessively . So, wow, looks like our first season 4 Sheppy piccie?
                    My computer screen at home is not the best, so I completely missed it. Thank God for deicated whumpers like you!

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                    Yup. Regardless of where the pic has come from - though hopefully we'll find out at some point - it seems certain that in none of the Season 3 eps have we seen Shep in that outfit, with a cut on his lip and in that location (based on colours of walls etc). How many S3 eps did he wear the yummy black shirt outfit anyway? Wasn't The Ark the first time we saw him in it (I seem to remember squeeeing/thunking heavily over it!).. and then he wore it in Submersion, Vengeance and First Strike..?
                    In The Ark
                    Spoiler:
                    there is no rust anywhere, is there? And, I thought the lighting in this pic is brighter.

Is it the light in this pic, but does joe look like there is just a touch more grey in the sideburns?

GAH! I want to stay and have fun, but I have to work. NOT FAIR!

Congrats on 10,900, Ali!

13 hours and 5 minutes to the Ark...

Comment

man cant wait for the ark yeppie
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Bruising

Spoiler:
                        bed scene!!

well i dont think we should
                        Spoiler:
                        get too excited about the "bruising" although i thought it too, it could just be a trick of the light, i mean i remember when we had that CG promo and we thought it looked like shep had bruised eyes as well but when we watched the ep we saw it was just the light in the cell ...and the one day stubble thing could just be joe, we know from other eps shep isnt always completely stubble free, i do hope that the rescue takes more than a few hours though

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

OK...studied the pic a bit more and I don't think there's
                          Spoiler:
                          bruising
                          going on there. Probably just the lighting, too much partying with Jason in the week or sleepless Fergus nights at the weekend.

There's definitely something going on with the
                          Spoiler:
                          lip
                          though...hope it's not just a
                          Spoiler:
                          cold sore!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                            get too excited about the "bruising" although i thought it too, it could just be a trick of the light, i mean i remember when we had that CG promo and we thought it looked like shep had bruised eyes as well but when we watched the ep we saw it was just the light in the cell ...and the one day stubble thing could just be joe, we know from other eps shep isnt always completely stubble free, i do hope that the rescue takes more than a few hours though
                            I agree with you here, Roo.
                            Spoiler:
                            It doesn't look like bruising to me either. And I find that he is rarely stubble free. If it is from T, perhaps this is from the beginning of the ep. His uniform looks awfully wrinkle-free for someone that's been captive several days.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                              Yes. Yes, you may.

*eeep!*

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
                              I might of course change my mind in a few weeks

Spoiler:
                              Bruising

Spoiler:
                              bed scene!!

Well overdue, time to ask JM if he can confirm that bit, it would be nice

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                              My computer screen at home is not the best, so I completely missed it. Thank God for deicated whumpers like you!

In The Ark
                              Spoiler:
                              there is no rust anywhere, is there? And, I thought the lighting in this pic is brighter.

Is it the light in this pic, but does joe look like there is just a touch more grey in the sideburns?

GAH! I want to stay and have fun, but I have to work. NOT FAIR!

Congrats on 10,900, Ali!

13 hours and 5 minutes to the Ark...
                              Ah hon, we'll probably be squeeing till you get back *hugs* work is no fun, you could always call in sick and play instead It's such a hard job looking at Joe's face for hours at a time with a magnifying glass but it's all in the name of research of course. A whumpers dedication knows no bounds

man cant wait for the ark yeppie
                              I actually enjoyed it better the second time around And the black shirt of yum makes an appearance to

Spoiler:
                              I couldn't see any
                              Spoiler:
                              brusing at all by his eys, and think it's just the lighing. I know Joe's stubbly, but I don't remember seeing that sorta stubble in a late s3 ep WITH the shirt of yum, so I definately think it's S4, squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I'm with you Roo, i'm hoping for a week

Comment

OK...studied the pic a bit more and I don't think there's
                                Spoiler:
                                bruising
                                going on there. Probably just the lighting, too much partying with Jason in the week or sleepless Fergus nights at the weekend.

There's definitely something going on with the
                                Spoiler:
                                lip
                                though...hope it's not just a
                                Spoiler:
                                cold sore!!
                                Spoiler:
                                im not sure about the bruising, could be might not be....but its def not a cold sore, i doubt joe gets them and if he did they'd cover it up rather than have it onscreen im sure!! the expression on his face is very interesting as well.....

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X