Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
    Awwww thanks honey! *hugs Bebop*

dgeek is David's A Dog Breakfast site *and* his blog - he's basically put everything together under the one umbrella of promoting ADB... the site is here - click on A Dog's Blog on the left hand menus to see all the most recent blog entries.
    Thanks for the link Ali!

Originally posted by caty View Post
    Well, I'd love to chat some with you guys, but I gotta go to work..

Don't want to! I got the nastiest cold and my head is killing me (Ok, that might be from last night )

Gute Besserung Caty!

Congrats to the Shep Whumping Thread on 63,000 posts!

Great pics bebop and congrats on 400. Congrats also to SheppyD for 7,300 and Linzi for 10,100. My goodness girl there's no keeping up with you!
    sigpic

Comment

It sure has been a squee party in here latley

Just got caught up...you are very busy posting away in here...much to catch up on after being away from the comp for a day when working...

But sorry I have to run again though...will have to find something to eat then turn on the TV since Atlantis is going to be on with 2 epis....

Not that is one of the biggest channels here in Sweden...but hey not bad for it's premiere last week...Rising was split in two epi and took both first and second place in the ratings for that day on that channel....think they scored 1.6 on both so ... not bad for a small channel that usually just shows things I'm not intrested in *lol*

oh cool it means I will see 38 min tonight...was a while ago I saw that one... then again it's been a while since I saw any on my DVD....*bad Nina* *lol*

See ya later.....

Just leaving something for you to look at...

The Ark, Submersion
      Spoiler:

sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
        The Ark, Submersion
        Spoiler:

mmmm whump pretties!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve View Post
          I can't wait to get my DVD's and make some HQ pics from season 2. What I've got is not near as nice, you can see the difference in the pics from 38 mins. They are *so* clear compared to the others.

And just because I'm mean and a tease, here's a snippet of my challenge fic for Sheppard H/C...

Spoiler:
          John swallowed and nodded. He knew that. The smell was stronger. “Where’d they start the fire, upriver or down from where we’re at?”

“Up,” Ronon replied. “We’ll have to try and cut west of the river, quickly, get ahead of it if we can. Least the wind’s not blowing, that’ll give us some time.”

“That’s too dangerous!” Rodney’s face twisted in disbelief. “We can’t walk faster than fire can move, especially not with gimp Sheppard.”

The reminder of John’s liability did nothing for his mood. “We don’t have a choice, Rodney.” He tried to step forward, leaning heavily on the stick. He was pretty sure he didn’t faint from the pain.

“If we go east, we’ll be forced into the open by the river. It is too dangerous. We’ll have to try to go around and hope that it does not spread faster than we can move.”

Rodney remained stubbornly hunched over. “It’ll spread faster.”

“Then what should we do, McKay?” demanded Ronon. “Go east and get captured? Give up and be handed over to the Wraith?” He shook his head and snarled, “I’d rather burn to death.”

“Carry me,” John said.

They stared at him. He looked at the stick, then down at his leg, tied in the white bandages meant for slings and splints made in the field. “Look, Rodney’s right. We’re not gonna be able to outrun this. Not with me slowing you down. I know you won’t leave me behind, so carry me.” And his damn pride would just have to slink off and sulk in private.

Ronon glared. “You hate me carrying you.”

“I hate dying more,” John pointed out reasonably. Then he glanced to Rodney, who was contemplating the possibilities. “With your ribs, you think you can move fast enough to give us a shot?”

Yes, a tease but certainly not mean!!! Not when you write like you do

I missed out on all the squeeeing yesterday!!! I squeeeed right at the beginning of the day then got waaaaay too busy with RL stuff and was at a 3-hour meeting last night so didn't even get on last night

Did I miss anything other than Travellers squeee?????
          sigpic
          Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
            bye bye PJ42, hope your mum is ok!!
            She tore some cartilege last week during physical therapy, but she's doing as good as can be expected.

Just leaving something for you to look at...

The Ark, Submersion
            Spoiler:

Mmm, wet and whumped Sheppy! Great pics Nina!

And now I have to go back out AGAIN for a job interview. Bye!

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
              She tore some cartilege last week during physical therapy, but she's doing as good as can be expected.

Best wishes on the interview!!! Hope it goes well.
              sigpic
              Sig by Luciana
              My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

Congrats SheppyD to 7300 posts!!!

Congrats Linzi to 10100 posts!!!
                Yep Congrats Guys!!!!!
                Originally posted by Astraldust View Post

Great pics bebop and congrats on 400. Congrats also to SheppyD for 7,300 and Linzi for 10,100. My goodness girl there's no keeping up with you!
                Thanks for the congrats everyone!!

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
                  Yes, a tease but certainly not mean!!! Not when you write like you do

I missed out on all the squeeeing yesterday!!! I squeeeed right at the beginning of the day then got waaaaay too busy with RL stuff and was at a 3-hour meeting last night so didn't even get on last night

Did I miss anything other than Travellers squeee?????
                  I guess you have seen Bebops fab manips???

Other than that just lots and lots of squeee!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bebop View Post
                    DID SOMEBODY SAY INTUBATION

Well, if you insist, but only to celebrate my 400.....................
                    Spoiler:

If only *sighs*....

Mental green for you!!! I tried to green you but I must spread it around first

Congrats on your 400!!!!
                    sigpic
                    Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Congrats SheppyD to 7300 posts!!!

Congrats Linzi to 10100 posts!!!
                      Yep Congrats Guys!!!!!
                      Thanks Roo!
                      Originally posted by Astraldust View Post
                      Thanks for the link Ali!

Gute Besserung Caty!

Congrats to the Shep Whumping Thread on 63,000 posts!

Thanks, Astraldust!!!

Your poor mum! I hope she gets better soon! Good luck with your interview
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                        Yes all my pics- apart from the official promo pics are my own caps
                        very cool...well done
                        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                        ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                        Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve View Post
                          I can't wait to get my DVD's and make some HQ pics from season 2. What I've got is not near as nice, you can see the difference in the pics from 38 mins. They are *so* clear compared to the others.

And just because I'm mean and a tease, here's a snippet of my challenge fic for Sheppard H/C...

Spoiler:
                          John swallowed and nodded. He knew that. The smell was stronger. “Where’d they start the fire, upriver or down from where we’re at?”

“Up,” Ronon replied. “We’ll have to try and cut west of the river, quickly, get ahead of it if we can. Least the wind’s not blowing, that’ll give us some time.”

“That’s too dangerous!” Rodney’s face twisted in disbelief. “We can’t walk faster than fire can move, especially not with gimp Sheppard.”

The reminder of John’s liability did nothing for his mood. “We don’t have a choice, Rodney.” He tried to step forward, leaning heavily on the stick. He was pretty sure he didn’t faint from the pain.

“If we go east, we’ll be forced into the open by the river. It is too dangerous. We’ll have to try to go around and hope that it does not spread faster than we can move.”

Rodney remained stubbornly hunched over. “It’ll spread faster.”

“Then what should we do, McKay?” demanded Ronon. “Go east and get captured? Give up and be handed over to the Wraith?” He shook his head and snarled, “I’d rather burn to death.”

“Carry me,” John said.

They stared at him. He looked at the stick, then down at his leg, tied in the white bandages meant for slings and splints made in the field. “Look, Rodney’s right. We’re not gonna be able to outrun this. Not with me slowing you down. I know you won’t leave me behind, so carry me.” And his damn pride would just have to slink off and sulk in private.

Ronon glared. “You hate me carrying you.”

“I hate dying more,” John pointed out reasonably. Then he glanced to Rodney, who was contemplating the possibilities. “With your ribs, you think you can move fast enough to give us a shot?”
                          OOo excellent snippet!

My dvd's came this morning! SQUEAA!

But a car ran in to my garage this afternoon so who knows when i will actually get to them
                          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                            very cool...well done
                            Thanks!!!!

I do snurch the odd thing here and there (like Bebop's manips!!! Woo hoo) but I keep those on my own PC just for myself

Comment

Goodo!!
                              Hope your interview goes well!!!!!!

bebop congrats on your milestone!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                                I guess you have seen Bebops fab manips???

Other than that just lots and lots of squeee!!!!!
                                there hasnt been THAT much squee..............la la la......

yeh ok there has been LOTS and lots and lots and lots and lots of squee for season 4....and ermmm oh yeh Travelers SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X