John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
    how could I forget?? Although I did forget to mention, Shep does get whumped by leftovers....

Spoiler:

You guys are freakin' hilarious.
    sigpic
    Kick-butt space pirate. And proud of it.

Comment

how could I forget?? Although I did forget to mention, Shep does get whumped by leftovers....

That's hilarious GG.
      sigpic

Rotating SIGs by Pegasus_SGA
      &
      AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Originally posted by CritterCreator View Post
        You guys are freakin' hilarious.
        Originally posted by sherryw View Post
        That's hilarious GG.
        Well, I can't take credit for creating the pix, but do take credit for snurtching it for reposting when the occasion arises.
        sigpic

Comment

Well, I can't take credit for creating the pix, but do take credit for snurtching it for reposting when the occasion arises.
          The art of snurching. I have started that art myself only with permission of course.
          sigpic

&
          AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Originally posted by sherryw View Post
            The art of snurching. I have started that art myself only with permission of course.
            Well you're free to steal any of my pixs. That's how I got 99% of mine.

I just snurtch pixs. Unless its someone I have not snurtched from before. Then I ask.

sigpic

Comment

Hey all
              I started a couple of games in the fun and games section of gateworld forum check them out
              this is the ship one.
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=40347
              this is the men of Stargate
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...51#post6291251
              I made a women one
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=40346
              I made a slasher one too
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=40348
              sigpic
              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Here are some of my favorite pics:

sigpic

&
                AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Drabble first, fic later...
                  Spoiler:

The chains wouldn't let John stand up without being bent in half, which was hell on the back, so he didn't have any other choice except to sit. Sitting, however, forced him to press up against the slick, mishapen walls. The cold oozed into his bare flank into his chest then through the rest of his body. John shivered, and dropped his head forward to rest against his forearms.

At least it dulled the pain.

Scrabbling, and muffled chittering, caused John's head to snap up. He wasn't a stranger to the noise, and any other day he wouldn't have cared about it, but it was louder today. Louder, closer, and more numerous. The sound was everywhere - tiny claws tapping on stone, and small snuffling squeaks.

A small weight pulled up onto John's leg pricking him through his wet BDUs. Panic shot electric through John's body. He twitched dislodging the thing before his brain had a chance to assess what it was.

The same weight with the same pinpricking landed on John's shoulder. He yelped and jerked it off. The weight returned to his leg, followed by another. He felt something fleshy and cold - like tiny hands, touch his back. Another touched his arm, and another his stomach. Small, serrated teeth sunk into the flesh of his hip. John yelped and jerked his leg shoving the little carnivore away.

Another weight landed on his shoulders digging in with miniscule claws. Claws pricked him around his waist, his arms, digging, scratching. The skin of his back pulled as something began to climb up to his other shoulder. John yelled. Tiny teeth sank into his arm, chest, ribs.

John screamed, and threw his body against the wall, bucking the little weights off or smashing them against the solid surface. The small weights squeaked with indignation but kept coming, kept clawing and climbing up his exposed flesh. With each prick and each bite came rivlets of hot blood drawing lines on his skin. Tiny tongues tickled his skin, lapping that blood up. John bucked and writhed harder, shouting to scare the little monsters away. But the shouting kept turning into screams.

They were eating him - alive. He felt skin being torn away every time he managed to throw one of the creatures off. John cringed at the tickle of whiskers agains his neck. He hunch up, lifting his shoulders to protect his vulnerable throat. The creatures refused to be deterred and attempted to push through for a nip near his jugular.

John bucked, kick, writhed, and smashed himself and the creatures against the wall. Creatures squeaked and tiny bodies crunched under his weight. But for every one killed, two seemed to take its place. They were all over him, swarming him, drowning him with their wet stench like mold, urine, and blood. Claws pricked, teeth bit, blood ran, and tongues lapped it up.

John screamed. The scream died into a whimpering sob.

"S-stop. Stop, please."

Alive, they were eating him alive. One was digging through his flesh, pulling and tearing a wound fruther until it's miniature nails scraped bone. John threw his head back in a howl of agony. The creatures took that moment to swarm at his open throat for the kill.

The door to the cell burst open flooding it with weak, amber light. Poor as that light was, the creatures - like long-bodied rats with pointed ears - dispersed like a startled lock of birds, taking the pain with them. Free, John dropped his head back onto his arms and sobbed.

----------------------

McKay could only stare. Teyla and Ronon overcame their shock to go to Sheppard and kneel beside him, but McKay couldn't move, not even to go into a corner and puke.

John's bare upper body was painted in a single sheen of blood. Blood oozed from the tiny wounds all over his back and sides, from scratches and open cuts. Even in this crappy light, Rodney could see every laceration. Light flashed off of pink tinted bone peeking through the gash in the skin covering Sheppard's ribs.

Ronon used the keys taken from the now dead guard to unlock John's chains. Teyla covered John's back with her jacket. Together they helped him to his feet. Ronon pulled John in, letting the weaker man use the stronger as support. John was shaking as they took him from the cell, shaking and sobbing.

Rodney had never heard John sob before, but would never, ever fault him for it.

The guy looked as though something had been trying to eat him alive.

Rodney rediscovered the means to move, just in time to lurch to the corner and vomit.

As soon as I work it out, it will be a fic. If I can work it out.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well folks, I'm outta here and going to bed. talk to ya all later.

sigpic

Comment

Dang forum was messing with me! I kept getting logged off.

Goodnight Gate Geek.
                      sigpic

Comment

Night GG!!
                        sigpic

&
                        AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Night, GateGeek . Lovely pics .

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

Originally posted by CritterCreator View Post
                            Drabble first, fic later...
                            Spoiler:

The chains wouldn't let John stand up without being bent in half, which was hell on the back, so he didn't have any other choice except to sit. Sitting, however, forced him to press up against the slick, mishapen walls. The cold oozed into his bare flank into his chest then through the rest of his body. John shivered, and dropped his head forward to rest against his forearms.

At least it dulled the pain.

Scrabbling, and muffled chittering, caused John's head to snap up. He wasn't a stranger to the noise, and any other day he wouldn't have cared about it, but it was louder today. Louder, closer, and more numerous. The sound was everywhere - tiny claws tapping on stone, and small snuffling squeaks.

A small weight pulled up onto John's leg pricking him through his wet BDUs. Panic shot electric through John's body. He twitched dislodging the thing before his brain had a chance to assess what it was.

The same weight with the same pinpricking landed on John's shoulder. He yelped and jerked it off. The weight returned to his leg, followed by another. He felt something fleshy and cold - like tiny hands, touch his back. Another touched his arm, and another his stomach. Small, serrated teeth sunk into the flesh of his hip. John yelped and jerked his leg shoving the little carnivore away.

Another weight landed on his shoulders digging in with miniscule claws. Claws pricked him around his waist, his arms, digging, scratching. The skin of his back pulled as something began to climb up to his other shoulder. John yelled. Tiny teeth sank into his arm, chest, ribs.

John screamed, and threw his body against the wall, bucking the little weights off or smashing them against the solid surface. The small weights squeaked with indignation but kept coming, kept clawing and climbing up his exposed flesh. With each prick and each bite came rivlets of hot blood drawing lines on his skin. Tiny tongues tickled his skin, lapping that blood up. John bucked and writhed harder, shouting to scare the little monsters away. But the shouting kept turning into screams.

They were eating him - alive. He felt skin being torn away every time he managed to throw one of the creatures off. John cringed at the tickle of whiskers agains his neck. He hunch up, lifting his shoulders to protect his vulnerable throat. The creatures refused to be deterred and attempted to push through for a nip near his jugular.

John bucked, kick, writhed, and smashed himself and the creatures against the wall. Creatures squeaked and tiny bodies crunched under his weight. But for every one killed, two seemed to take its place. They were all over him, swarming him, drowning him with their wet stench like mold, urine, and blood. Claws pricked, teeth bit, blood ran, and tongues lapped it up.

John screamed. The scream died into a whimpering sob.

"S-stop. Stop, please."

Alive, they were eating him alive. One was digging through his flesh, pulling and tearing a wound fruther until it's miniature nails scraped bone. John threw his head back in a howl of agony. The creatures took that moment to swarm at his open throat for the kill.

The door to the cell burst open flooding it with weak, amber light. Poor as that light was, the creatures - like long-bodied rats with pointed ears - dispersed like a startled lock of birds, taking the pain with them. Free, John dropped his head back onto his arms and sobbed.

----------------------

McKay could only stare. Teyla and Ronon overcame their shock to go to Sheppard and kneel beside him, but McKay couldn't move, not even to go into a corner and puke.

John's bare upper body was painted in a single sheen of blood. Blood oozed from the tiny wounds all over his back and sides, from scratches and open cuts. Even in this crappy light, Rodney could see every laceration. Light flashed off of pink tinted bone peeking through the gash in the skin covering Sheppard's ribs.

Ronon used the keys taken from the now dead guard to unlock John's chains. Teyla covered John's back with her jacket. Together they helped him to his feet. Ronon pulled John in, letting the weaker man use the stronger as support. John was shaking as they took him from the cell, shaking and sobbing.

Rodney had never heard John sob before, but would never, ever fault him for it.

The guy looked as though something had been trying to eat him alive.

Rodney rediscovered the means to move, just in time to lurch to the corner and vomit.

As soon as I work it out, it will be a fic. If I can work it out.
                            CC that was awesome .... though ewwww!!! Poor John!
                            sigpic

&
                            AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

It'll be a lot better and a lot more 'eewww' should I do the fic. But I make no promises. I don't really like to do a story that's whumping for whumping's sake (though I do like to read them.) If I'm going to expand on this idea, there needs to be more to it.
                              sigpic

Comment

I have something rather amusing I'd like to tell, and I would like to say in advance that this is not McKay bashing.

We're always saying - whether in a fic or in general - that Shep and McKay are always getting into trouble. My mom isn't a big SGA fan but she does sit down and watch it. Whenever we talk about the characters she always says "McKay. Isn't he the one always getting everyone into trouble?" And I say "no he doesn't." And she says, "Yes he does." After thinking about it for a while, I eventually had to agree with her. If you really think about it, whether you're a McKay fan or not, you have to agree that it's either McKay or some other scientist getting everyone into trouble. Not every episode, of course, but they are the ones in the position to instigate the trouble because they either want to test this or investigate that. And since there has yet to be an episode where John activates something that either explodes or causes other problems, he really can't be blamed - unless he gives Rodney the go-ahead to test this or explore that.

John usually ends up being the victim. Again, not in every epsiode, but since it was my mom - who is merely amused by the show but not a fan - who pointed this out, it does make one think.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X