John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sherryw View Post
    Hello whumpers...just a quick peek in. How is everyone?

O/T

Spoiler:
    I just went to the doctor again today, third time in 2 1/2 weeks. Now I have bronchitis. Grrr!!! Nothing like being sick then having to go out of town on business!! Not to mention I was sick on my birthday!!!

Rant over.

Roo and O1 congrats on being aunties!! That's great and I'm so glad to hear that your brother is doing better.

So anything new going on?
    sorry to hear you are still feeling poorly!! Get well soon!!

Love the pic and bring on more whump!

It's very quiet in here and I just missed GG again!
    I'm here! just in and out as I'm playing with Geeklet.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
      yep! cos sheppy whump is soooooo much more fun!!!!

What is this Sheppy whump you speak of??? Is it something like this?

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
        What is this Sheppy whump you speak of??? Is it something like this?

Spoiler:

COMMON GROUND WHUMP SQUEE!!!!!!!! hehehe
        mmmm yeh GG thats what i mean!!!!!!!!!
        ahhhh thats such good whump!!!!

*iz excited thinking what whump season 4 might bring*

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Feel better bebop & sherry.

This isn't the wallpaper I was planning on making but somewhere along the way I got distracted and made this poster style one instead.

Comment

Good morning whumpers

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
            Regarding the New Atlantis thing, have you guys seen this post from Darren providing clarification? Mix of bad new and good news but it certainly seems like the network is taking deliberate decisions to not support or in any way promote Stargate. *sigh*
            As much as I love Stargate and would so love to see a S5, I'm beginning to doubt its actually going to happen. I hope I'm wrong.
            Originally posted by Salty View Post
            I'm gonna stay positive here and hope for the best! We know we're getting another season and hopefully since the writers will be concentrating on just one show, the ratings will soar through the roof and S5 will exist!!
            I think that we have to stay postive in this regards its sad that the network doesn't want to get behind sga we have the same problem in australia SGA is on at 11.30pm at night and it get no publicty what so ever so its only the die hard fans that watch it. One hopes that fans of SG1 will come over and support it as well.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post

This isn't the wallpaper I was planning on making but somewhere along the way I got distracted and made this poster style one instead.
              WOW JOSIE!! thats so cool!!!!!!Well done!!

Comment

Bye for now. Off to dinner with a friend and a relaxing (I hope) weekend. Check in with you later.

For those working on fics - keep going. I so look forward to your updates. Don't be discouraged. You are truly talented.

One for the road...

sigpic
                Sig by Luciana
                My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

bye bye Ruffles!! have fun!!

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post

that looks great josie!! wish i could be talented enough to create something.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                      WOW JOSIE!! thats so cool!!!!!!Well done!!
                      that looks great josie!! wish i could be talented enough to create something.

That was actually incredibly easy - PSE makes me look far smarter than I actually am.

Comment

Spoiler:
                        I just went to the doctor again today, third time in 2 1/2 weeks. Now I have bronchitis. Grrr!!! Nothing like being sick then having to go out of town on business!! Not to mention I was sick on my birthday!!!

Rant over.
                        That sucks Sherry. I had bronchitis a couple of years ago. What made it worse was that it was also my first year on the swim team and I couldn't practice for the better part of a month.

And to get back on topic:

Comment

I'm back! Hubby is off to work and I have the house all to myself.

IHS
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey IHS!!!!!!!!!*waves*

Comment

"Conversion" Coolness, Josie!

Hey there, Auntie Roo! *waves back* Between hubby and me we have 4 nieces. My brother's daughter has a 1 year old son who I just love to pieces. I don't get to see him that often....he just turned 1 on Valentine's Day. This makes me a very young great aunt *coughs*!!!

Once again, it's time for IHS' COUNTDOWN TO S-2 DVDs. It's getting closer to the release date! SQUEEEE!

IHS
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                                "Conversion" Coolness, Josie!

Hey there, Auntie Roo! *waves back* Between hubby and me we have 4 nieces. My brother's daughter has a 1 year old son who I just love to pieces. I don't get to see him that often....he just turned 1 on Valentine's Day. This makes me a very young great aunt *coughs*!!!

Once again, it's time for IHS' COUNTDOWN TO S-2 DVDs. It's getting closer to the release date! SQUEEEE!

IHS
                                hehe...Thanks IHS!! im looking forward to getting back home at easter and seeing the baby!! (still waiting on a name!)

ooh you will soon be able to hear all the funny bits i told you about in the conversion commentary!!!! hehe the joe ones are the best!!

Comment

Working...
                                X