John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
    Hiya GG *waves* I always love the whump pix, so thank you *sends hugs* and what's even greater is the SGA has started from the beginning here, and we had lots of Shep whumping today in Rising *g* so i've had a double dose, woohoo, need to go write while i'm in the mood, lol. So much for going to bed, lol
    Lucky you getting to start SgA from the beginning!! I loved Rising too. So yummy. Heck, it introduced us to Sheppy. That alone should elevate that ep to god like status.

Ooh....writing....squee!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
      Lucky you getting to start SgA from the beginning!! I loved Rising too. So yummy. Heck, it introduced us to Sheppy. That alone should elevate that ep to god like status.

Ooh....writing....squee!
      I know he gets zatted, twice I think *g* a bit of whumping from the Queen if my memory serves me correctly. A bit of shep angst absolute heaven *g*

Lol, trying to. Its been a while, and it's turned into a novel, lol. What can I say, CG is just one of those eps that you have to carry on in fanfiction, lol.

Comment

Night Nina!! Oh.......

CONGRATS ON 2300!!!!
        ooh i second that congrats!!!

hmmm i have a feeling im gonna get whumped in that rodney centric thread..but not from THAT person....thing is i dont care.....like i said before i state what i think and then i leave and they can take it or argue or whatever, because as long as i come back here after, you guys keep me perfectly sane and calm and post pictures of peaches of yum and fall pants fall and it makes me all happy!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

I know he gets zatted, twice I think *g* a bit of whumping from the Queen if my memory serves me correctly. A bit of shep angst absolute heaven *g*

Lol, trying to. Its been a while, and it's turned into a novel, lol. What can I say, CG is just one of those eps that you have to carry on in fanfiction, lol.
          you just said my favorite....CG!!!! I love that ep!! In fact I just popped it in for my viewing pleasure.

Spoiler:

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
          ooh i second that congrats!!!

hmmm i have a feeling im gonna get whumped in that rodney centric thread..but not from THAT person....thing is i dont care.....like i said before i state what i think and then i leave and they can take it or argue or whatever, because as long as i come back here after, you guys keep me perfectly sane and calm and post pictures of peaches of yum and fall pants fall and it makes me all happy!!

Did you call for Fall Pants Fall and Peaches of Yum....

Aw dammit, PB just crashed on me....wait 10.....

Spoiler:

How bout a little tongue action for good measure?

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Hi there...I hope everyone had a nice holiday or some interesting ones to say the least.

Ninam congrats on your milestone!!!

So did any of you see the interview on GW for DH? Here are his exact words:

Spoiler:
            DH: It was a killer McKay season! Season Three was, not season of the witch, it was season of McKay. He just seemed to be everywhere, doing everything, all the time. The scheduling was very funny. You tend to sort of look ahead and try to plan some kind of a life, which I should know by now to give up on, and just get a sense of what days you were going to be working, what days you were going to be working hard. And there [were] a couple of episodes where I was scheduled for eight days out of a six day shoot.

Don't get me wrong I love DH, but this little bit says it all. We so need more Shep whump.
            sigpic

Rotating SIGs by Pegasus_SGA
            &
            AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

you just said my favorite....CG!!!! I love that ep!! In fact I just popped it in for my viewing pleasure.

ooh i watched CG last night....still LOVE IT!!

hmmmm you know GG i wasnt hinting........hehehe yeh ok maybe i was a little....ahhhh yummy pics and tongue, oh yeh thats a nice little extra!!! hehehe

Comment

Hey Sherry glad to see you back! How is your Father in law?
                sigpic

Comment

[quote]

Spoiler:
                  Oh I so love that GIF i've lost track how many times i've watched that ep if you're using this to inspire me...it's working, lol.

Aw dammit, PB just crashed on me....wait 10.....

Hehehe, I have to say although i'm not fond of the manhair, he does make it appealing, lol.

Spoiler:

I can't believe I missed that shot, have I gone nuts? That's a great shot. I am as we speak resisting the urge to pinch the screen, lol.

How bout a little tongue action for good measure?

Spoiler:

I'm trying to decide if he does that everytime he concentrates, lol. I'm just gonna have to check every ep and find out, lol.

You're a Gem for these pics ) I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                    Hey Sherry glad to see you back! How is your Father in law?

Hi Pocus,

It's nice to be back. I hope you are well.

O/T spoiler

Spoiler:
                    Well he's out of the hospital, he had a procedure done last week and now he has a bad infection from it. They also did a CT scan on him last week and according to the results it looks like he has a lump on his lung so they aren't sure what that is. He will need to go in for additional testing. Hopefully it won't be anything serious.
                    sigpic

&
                    AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                      ooh i watched CG last night....still LOVE IT!!

hmmmm you know GG i wasnt hinting........hehehe yeh ok maybe i was a little....ahhhh yummy pics and tongue, oh yeh thats a nice little extra!!! hehehe
                      Who are you kidding?? you were begging for gutter whump. I'm glad you got as much pleasure outta the tongue as I did.

*WAVES* Hi Sherry!!!! how's the dad in law??? No major problems I hope??
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sherryw View Post
                        Hi Pocus,

It's nice to be back. I hope you are well.

O/T spoiler

Spoiler:
                        Well he's out of the hospital, he had a procedure done last week and now he has a bad infection from it. They also did a CT scan on him last week and according to the results it looks like he has a lump on his lung so they aren't sure what that is. He will need to go in for additional testing. Hopefully it won't be anything serious.
                        My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! I hope the rest of this year is good to you.
                        sigpic

Comment

Who are you kidding?? you were begging for gutter whump. I'm glad you got as much pleasure outta the tongue as I did.
                          yeh ok I WANTED GUTTER WHUMP so sue me!!!! hahaha well you did say that you would provide me a daily dose of pants and peaches!!! the tongue was just the icing on the cake.....ooh icing...licking icing of sheppy's body........ooopppss damn there go those non pg thoughts!!!!

Comment

*WAVES* Hi Sherry!!!! how's the dad in law??? No major problems I hope??

Hey GG *Waves back* I replied in a O/T spoiler, but so far so good with that.

Loving the pics.
                            sigpic

&
                            AVI by *ERIKA*

Comment

[quote=Pegasus_SGA;6133538]

Oh I so love that GIF i've lost track how many times i've watched that ep if you're using this to inspire me...it's working, lol.
                              That's good to hear. I may ahve to post more.

Hehehe, I have to say although i'm not fond of the manhair, he does make it appealing, lol.
                              Well the chest is great, but my eyes tend to wander further down.....

I can't believe I missed that shot, have I gone nuts? That's a great shot. I am as we speak resisting the urge to pinch the screen, lol.
                              The Peaches of Yum pix tends to ahve that effect. Pinching is OK though. Lauriel was going right to taking a big ole bite though....not sure if that's too wise. tempting, but not too wise.

I'm trying to decide if he does that everytime he concentrates, lol. I'm just gonna have to check every ep and find out, lol.

You're a Gem for these pics ) I love it.
                              I think he does actually. it's so cute. I'm glad you are liking the pics. Now get back to writing.
                              sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Gate Geek;6133547]

That's good to hear. I may ahve to post more.

Well the chest is great, but my eyes tend to wander further down.....

The Peaches of Yum pix tends to ahve that effect. Pinching is OK though. Lauriel was going right to taking a big ole bite though....not sure if that's too wise. tempting, but not too wise.

I think he does actually. it's so cute. I'm glad you are liking the pics. Now get back to writing.
                                If Lauriel took a big bite he would probably need stitches and pillow to sit on for a while. Human bites are filled with lots of germs too. He may get an infection too! It may be little but it is still whump!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X