John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
    Yes I agree the technical adviser sucks grrrrrrr!!!!

Yes I vote for pretty whump too!!!! ( but can I have restraints please? no not for me for Sheppy)
    restraints for sheppy ahhh yes please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    are you trying to tell me something?????

I feel that I am going the same way as that SLC I dont think I will be around these parts much longer
    well that SLC was actually taken away by men in white coats because she was *whispers* crazy!

oh wait.......im crazy too.........and i want shep crazy........uh oh..*hides from men in white coats* they must have sensed my oversquee!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
      I still wonder why the heck they put the IV way up his arm, lol, and the only reason I know is if his body is shutting down from shock, they tend to put IV's in the strangest of places, lol. SO given that he lost sooo much blood, poor Shep must've been in complete Shock
      OMG that sounds like a fic waiting to happen
      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

are you trying to tell me something?????

I feel that I am going the same way as that SLC I dont think I will be around these parts much longer
        You need some ? Or do you need ??
        *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
          restraints for sheppy ahhh yes please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well that SLC was actually taken away by men in white coats because she was *whispers* crazy!

oh wait.......im crazy too.........and i want shep crazy........uh oh..*hides from men in white coats* they must have sensed my oversquee!!
          Does the happy dance thinking of Sheppy in restraints!!!

None of us are safe here I tell you!!!!!! Those men in white coats can get you at any time!!!

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
            You need some ? Or do you need ??

Ummm I think i need some Shep whump

Comment

None of us are safe here I tell you!!!!!! Those men in white coats can get you at any time!!!
              At any time??? And anywhere??? Even here???

Comment

Granted!

Last edited by caty; 13 February 2007, 02:26 PM.

Comment

At any time??? And anywhere??? Even here???
                  Even more so here!!!!!! It is the best place to catch the mad whumpers!!!!

Comment

*iz paranoid*
                    *looks over shoulder*

just cos we like to whump sheppy doesnt make us crazy!! or does it? LOL...

Comment

Go ahead my friend!!!
                      Thanks. Good to know i'm still a friend to someone.

[quote=Pegasus_SGA;6324563]Maybe we whumped him so hard the only ending was the ULTIMATE whump lol.

I still wonder why the heck they put the IV way up his arm, lol, and the only reason I know is if his body is shutting down from shock, they tend to put IV's in the strangest of places, lol. SO given that he lost sooo much blood, poor Shep must've been in complete Shock

yeh but we only like to beat the crap out of sheppy, forget the comfort!!!LOL i think its very telling that us sickos could come up with 101 + ways to whump sheppy and only..what 20 ways to comfort him?? LOL

cant go wrong with a good infirmary scene tho!!! *still cries at thought of missed opportunity in Ark, damn you Brad!*
                      now now, Roo, you'll be getting us a bad reputation, people will think we're strange and uncaring and sadistic. Perish the thought!! Lol
                      missed the IV thing. Guess I was busy looking at other things???

Well...I really couldn't think of any ways to comfort him. Other than laying him on a bed as soft as pillows. I guess I enjoy the whump too much.

So you're telling me we aren't strange uncaring and sadistic? *whew* good to know. Thanks.

All right I had this dream where Ronan and Shep are swinging on a swingset (they are competing to see who can jump/fly off the furthest) and the swing breaks just as Sheppy is at maximum height and he goes slamming into the ground.

And no, I don't know where this came from. Just..shoot me now.....I have truly been corrupted by Shep whump.
                      Last edited by Gate Geek; 13 February 2007, 02:27 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ever heard of the saying 'give her the small finger and she takes the whole hand'??? Freely translated from German into English and I have no idea if you even know what I'm talking about
                        English version - give her an inch and she'll take a mile.
                        sigpic

Comment

Oooops, I clicked on the wrong link Sorry, guys.. That pic didn't belong there

Funny mistake though...

Comment

I laugh so much looking at the shadow of his nose in that one Caty!!!!

Comment

Excited much?

Ever heard of the saying 'give her the small finger and she takes the whole hand'??? Freely translated from German into English and I have no idea if you even know what I'm talking about
                              We usually say "give her an inch and she'll take a mile".

Damn, now that I finally have some time to read Kodiak's fic, FF is not working

This is totally not my day
                              I finished chapter 19 of 21 on the one I was reading (and it was REALLY good) and it just went away. AAACCKKK!!!

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                              Whew! Finally caught up.

I just have to say.....after reading through the pages since yesterday....I wanna watch "38 Minutes" and "Conversion" RIGHT NOW. I WANT SHEP WHUMP big time. I think Joe is AWESOME at acting out the whumpy stuff too. I think several of you made the point and I couldn't agree more....it's in his EYES. I had not realized that RDA was whumped so much over the seasons although I should have. And what about Daniel? We need some Shep Whump on that level.
                              Spoiler:
                              I personally would not mind some of the whumping Cam has gotten either *cough* naked and bloody and handcuffed to a bed *cough*
                              I just haven't seen all that much of SG-1.

~sends vibes to JF ~ Embrace the Whump.

It's too bad we're still not doing the 101 Ways to Whump Shep. Last night I saw a doozy of a whump on "24"
                              Spoiler:
                              and surprisingly it wasn't Jack Bauer who got it this time. That guy Morris was kidnapped and at one point to get him to cooperate they used a drill on his back

IHS
                              Don't remember
                              Spoiler:
                              bloody Cam but I do remember naked and handcuffed with danish stuffed in his mouth. <giggle>

I saw 24 - awesome whump there though not the same effect since it wasn't Shep. And then on CSI Miami
                              Spoiler:
                              - major hospital scene for Delko with constant vigil by the rest of the team. And he was shot in the previous episode! Where's that on SGA?

Some 38 Minute inspiration (which is on SciFi this Friday morning for those that get it)....

Bye for now.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Luciana
                              My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

we ALWAYS need shep whump

Whump makes the world go round...well shep whump does anyway!!hehe

Comment

Working...
                                X