John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
    Oh you mean the ones of him being captured by the travelers and then being tortured and all bloody in his cell.....
    yep that one hehehe

no actually i hope we have pics of..

teyla really whumped
    Sam on her ship
    Sam sitting down on her ship
    Sam on her ship (different angle)
    one of mckay and ronon
    and one of the back of shep's head

dont you think those would be better??!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Oh me too - I havent been in such a whumpy frenzy since oh I dont know CG week!!! I showed it to Mx and she was laughing so much!!!!
      yep that was just so much fun!! heck even now when i go back and read it i still LMAO!!

Comment

Oh you mean the ones of him being captured by the travelers and then being tortured and all bloody in his cell.....
        Lol you just reminded me did Sheppy ever get out of the cell we put him in, lol. Is poor Shep still blind, concussed with a lacerated spleen and injected with vial liquid? Poor Shep he must be on his knees by know...

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
        hahaha thats cos great minds think alike!!

yeh im in a teeny tiny little bit of a frenzy about season 4 ......i think im also still recovering from the 101 ways to whump sheppy.....now that did get me into a frenzy indeed!!
        ROFL such a great list, *wonders if JM will answer*

Originally posted by caty View Post
        How nice you guys are *iz touched*...
        Let me just wait and see what happens tomorrow. I'll take the chance to sound material here, but if I don't get anything, I'd love all the whumpers to come over and whump him good!

Although... you can actually set out already because this year would totally be the first time
        Poor Caty, would whump via email work?

Comment

How nice you guys are *iz touched*...
          Let me just wait and see what happens tomorrow. I'll take the chance to sound material here, but if I don't get anything, I'd love all the whumpers to come over and whump him good!

Although... you can actually set out already because this year would totally be the first time
          ((hugs))
          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

You know, I really love Conversion from season 2. I just love buggy Shep. He was so whumped...and blue, yet he looked so darn pretty! I might need to go and watch it now!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
              yep that one hehehe

no actually i hope we have pics of..

teyla really whumped
              Sam on her ship
              Sam sitting down on her ship
              Sam on her ship (different angle)
              one of mckay and ronon
              and one of the back of shep's head

dont you think those would be better??!!

ummmm do you think that if we hope for these things TPTB will actually give us the Sheppy pics- I mean the Sheppy CG pics must have been the most requested ever!!!!! so using the theory that we never get what we ask for....oh yes those would be MUCH better!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                You know, I really love Conversion from season 2. I just love buggy Shep. He was so whumped...and blue, yet he looked so darn pretty! I might need to go and watch it now!!!!
                *wants the Season 2 DVD's so bad*
                *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
                  Lol you just reminded me did Sheppy ever get out of the cell we put him in, lol. Is poor Shep still blind, concussed with a lacerated spleen and injected with vial liquid? Poor Shep he must be on his knees by know...

I am so worried about him- couldnt someone save him!!!!!

Comment

Oh yes indeed I fancy some Conversion!!!

Comment

Oh yes indeed I fancy some Conversion!!!

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e4...fs/convers.gif
                      Wonderful! That's totally brilliant! You're sooo clever! I love it!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Wonderful! That's totally brilliant! You're sooo clever! I love it!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
                        Oh I am glad that you liked it!!!!!

Comment

oh yes, conversion is my fav for season 2!! its just soo good and whumpy and angsty!! ahhh plus restrained sheppy!!!! infirmary scene(S) sheppy on a gurney with an IV (albeit in a strange place!)!! combined with the end of instinct and we get blood too, how perfect!!
                          ummmm do you think that if we hope for these things TPTB will actually give us the Sheppy pics- I mean the Sheppy CG pics must have been the most requested ever!!!!! so using the theory that we never get what we ask for....oh yes those would be MUCH better!
                          yep....theyre what i want......
                          *wants the Season 2 DVD's so bad*
                          *wants season 3 DVDs* *wants season 4 now*
                          I am so worried about him- couldnt someone save him!!!!!
                          yeh but we only like to beat the crap out of sheppy, forget the comfort!!!LOL i think its very telling that us sickos could come up with 101 + ways to whump sheppy and only..what 20 ways to comfort him?? LOL

cant go wrong with a good infirmary scene tho!!! *still cries at thought of missed opportunity in Ark, damn you Brad!*

Comment

wot she said!!!! Very cool SheppyD!! well done!!

Comment

Thanks Roo.

Re conversion my big complaint - why couldnt he have been intubated?????

Comment

Hi peeps ..its taken me ages to catch up...how is everyone..Caty so sorry about your BF troubles...**Holosheppy!!!...get your a@@@ over here and be ready..we may need to hand out a whuppin'......what do you mean no..WHUMP!!!!..now do it!!**

Was just thinking about 38 mins AGAIN...my toes keep curling up whenever I think about the scream!!!..damn..I may have to watch it AGAIN!!!what a complete chore..NOT
                                sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Working...
                                X