John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
    I didn't!! Seeing the caps, does it make you more excited to see the episode now?
    Errrrr... yes!

Originally posted by caty View Post
    Where are all your uncles??? I can't even find one...
    It's the same thing as last time he visited - only my small uncle is able to come at the moment... my bigger uncle won't be ready to set off until probably late this afternoon - maybe 2 or 3 hours from now?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
      Errrrr... yes!

It's the same thing as last time he visited - only my small uncle is able to come at the moment... my bigger uncle won't be ready to set off until probably late this afternoon - maybe 2 or 3 hours from now?
      Yeah, Lauriel just explained that to me

OK, I'm not satisfied with the small uncle, I'll have to wait for small uncle's big brother
      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Yeah, Lauriel just explained that to me

OK, I'm not satisfied with the small uncle, I'll have to wait for small uncle's big brother

In this case, the small uncle is really quite civilized. Though I had been warned by family that he was jumpy and his speech could be difficult to understand, I found that not to be the case, and he is really a high-quality guy. Plus his travel time is shorter. I thoroughly enjoyed my visit with him (though I will forget about it and still make plans to visit with my larger uncle later, after the travel flurry dies down a bit).

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper View Post
          In this case, the small uncle is really quite civilized. Though I had been warned by family that he was jumpy and his speech could be difficult to understand, I found that not to be the case, and he is really a high-quality guy. Plus his travel time is shorter. I thoroughly enjoyed my visit with him (though I will forget about it and still make plans to visit with my larger uncle later, after the travel flurry dies down a bit).

Very thoughtful
          *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Oh I agree....my small uncle was in good health but not as fit as my bigger uncle who I hope will be here later today

Comment

Where are all your uncles??? I can't even find one...
              I know, I can't find mine either.

Comment

That's my plan also. When I get home I'm gonna ask my smaller uncle to pop around for a visit and I should have time to be able to spend a bit of time with him before I have to go out for a meeting. If I ask my bigger uncle to set off before I leave for the meeting, with any luck he should have arrived by the time I get home.
                sigpic

Comment

anyone care to PM me their Uncle's address? And I don't mind small uncles!

Comment

Ain't it great having such loving uncles? And such wonderful whumpy friends who are willing to help out when you have a spot of bother. (((HUGS)))
                    sigpic
                    My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Just had a visit from my uncle. And I must admit I'm underwhelmed by the gift he gave me. Spoilers for Irresponsible:
                      Spoiler:
                      Irresponsible was a waste of time. Total rubbish. This is why Mallozzi and Mullie shouldn't run season 4. It's doomed to failure if they do.They just don't get SGA, and write as though it's SG1. Kolya was wasted, the end was dire, the story weak with so many plot holes I lost count. Shep was hot and as pretty as usual, but there was no angst, no mention of the events of CG. This was a big disappointment, though I was prepared when I knew who had written it. Quite frankly, I could have written something more fitting for Kolya versus Sheppard than the rubbish they served up. That's how bad it was in my eyes.
                      Last edited by Linzi; 05 December 2006, 06:14 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

I just noticed, this is my 200th post! I think that's a good excuse to post a lot of whumpy pics

Epiphany (spoiler for size):
                        Spoiler:

CG:
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Well, I'm off to get some sleep while I await my uncle's visit. Have fun whumping! I expect when I log on in the morning this thread will be full of spoilers from everyone talking about their uncles visits.

Night.

Congrats on 2oo posts Wraithkeeper!
                          sigpic
                          My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Congrats wraithkeeper to 200 posts!!!
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
                              I just had a gander through my pics and I've only got two coffee cups. Must belong to someone else.
                              It's also possible that I just imagined it. I do that sometimes.
                              sigpic

Comment

Congrats JS28 to 400 posts!!!
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X