John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
    Okay so as you know I dont want my pic on the internet...that way when the men in white coats try to come and get me they wont know what I look like

So here is my group shot with me warped out
    Spoiler:

So I am going to start now by saying....I want Joe to come to P3!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh wow doesn't everyone look pretty? Is that Aaron Douglas in the Batman shirt?

Comment

I like that list, Josie. I have some ideas about it. Three ready stories on those themes in script format. Anyone knows if TPTB only accept free lancer work from American writers or can a writer from any nationality submit their work to them? I'm seriously thinking of giving it a shot and my non SG story's future is looking good too. I think I'll get some chash out of it. *smiles madly and happyly* Cool picture SheppyD.
      Last edited by Atlantean_Fan; 04 February 2007, 11:35 AM.
      Awesome sig made by *E*K*R*. Thanks!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
        Ummm yes - it seems that he cannot keep away for the Wolf Pegasus events - he was the host- he did give me the most amazingly funny autograph though.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean_Fan View Post
          I like that list. I have some ideas about it. Three ready stories on those themes in script format. Anyone knows if TPTB only accept free lancer work from American writers or can a writer from any nationality submit their work to them? I'm seriously thinking of giving it a shot and my non SG story's future is looking good too. I think I'll get some chash out of it. *smilies madly happyly*
          go for it !!!
          what have you got to lose?!
          sigpic

Comment

Ummm yes - it seems that he cannot keep away for the Wolf Pegasus events - he was the host- he did give me the most amazingly funny autograph though.
            He was there last year too wasn't he? And he's made a habit of gate-crashing SGA cons. He comes across as quite the character.

Comment

Isn't this guy on BSG? I think I recognize him from that series, though I may be wrong about that...

Comment

I'm starting to make a list of things I want to see next season.
                • A Shep/ATA gene episode

• Evil Shep

• Further exploration of Atlantis

• Character arcs

• Darker, dirtier storylines

• The expansion of the mythology of the show

• And...oh yeah...Shep whump!
                oh yes i like that list!!!!!

may i add CRAZY shep to that list!!!! crazy in white scrubs if possible
                more backstory....nice emotinal angsty stuff where shep is near tears!!!

Cool piccie sheppyD!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

He was there last year too wasn't he? And he's made a habit of gate-crashing SGA cons. He comes across as quite the character.
                  Yes he was indeed - of course said that we were watching the wrong show

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post

Cool piccie sheppyD!!
                    All I can say is restrained!

Glad you liked the pic btw!

Comment

Isn't this guy on BSG? I think I recognize him from that series, though I may be wrong about that...
                      Yep! He plays Chief Tyrell in BSG.

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post

How could I forget crazy Shep? I would love to see that. And a little bit of meaningful backstory would be most welcome.

Comment

Yep! He plays Chief Tyrell in BSG.

How could I forget crazy Shep? I would love to see that. And a little bit of meaningful backstory would be most welcome.
                        Meaningful as in seeing his dad? I think he would not be such a stern colonel dad as some have painted him to be and he features in one of the stories I wrote. I'm obsessed with Shep backstory and his dad. I don't know, but I always thought his mom died when he was young for some reason....

And I knew I recognized that guy in ShepD's photo from BSG. Thanks for confirming it.

Comment

I like that list, Josie. I have some ideas about it. Three ready stories on those themes in script format. Anyone knows if TPTB only accept free lancer work from American writers or can a writer from any nationality submit their work to them? I'm seriously thinking of giving it a shot and my non SG story's future is looking good too. I think I'll get some chash out of it. *smiles madly and happyly* Cool picture SheppyD.

If you wish to submit a script, get an agent. Studios don't accept unsolicited scripts. They will either reject it or steal it (yes, this has happened with studios, usually ending up in settlements or big lawsuits). You need the agent to protect YOUR work and to get in the front door. Alas, have no idea how to get one.

Comment

All I can say is restrained!

Glad you liked the pic btw!
                            oh yes restrained!!!definately!!!!!!
                            no probs btw it was a good piccie!!
                            oh yes meaningful indeed!!
                            Meaningful as in seeing his dad? I think he would not be such a stern colonel dad as some have painted him to be and he features in one of the stories I wrote. I'm obsessed with Shep backstory and his dad. I don't know, but I always thought his mom died when he was young for some reason....
                            ahh yes his dad!! or a continuation of what happened in afghanistan, you so know more happened than what they showed us in phantoms...i reckon sheppy was a POW or something that would be cool!!! and whumpy!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

The thing is we don't know whether either of Shep's parents are living or what his relationships with them were like. It could be he had a great relationship with both of them but they died or it coudl be his mother who he has the bad relationship with.

I know that the original bio for Shep said that his father was a respected airforce Colonel but those character bios are from before the show actually started filming and things change and evolve as a show progresses so you can not take them as gospel.

Comment

The thing is we don't know whether either of Shep's parents are living or what his relationships with them were like. It could be he had a great relationship with both of them but they died or it coudl be his mother who he has the bad relationship with.

I know that the original bio for Shep said that his father was a respected airforce Colonel but those character bios are from before the show actually started filming and things change and evolve as a show progresses so you can not take them as gospel.
                                Yeah, but the job of a writer is making this kind of stuff up and write it down. If I were ever to write an official Shep backstory episode, his mom would've died when he was young and his dad would be an air force member, retired or dead by now, but alive when he went to Atlantis. I'm not guiding myself by the bio, but what I think in my head would fit with some of Shep's behaviours. I just knew about this old bio a little while ago anyway...

Comment

Working...
                                X