John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
    Okay so as you know I dont want my pic on the internet...that way when the men in white coats try to come and get me they wont know what I look like

So here is my group shot with me warped out
    Spoiler:

So I am going to start now by saying....I want Joe to come to P3!!!!!!!!!!
    what a lovely pic! you are very lucky to have it and it's true, they all look just so nice!
    fingers crossed for Joe attending P3 next year

Comment

Oh when I was getting Ryan to sign an autograph I had a picture of Laden with Shep...so Ryan asked if it was okay to sign across Joe's face I said OMG ..... NO!!!!! His sig nearly touched Joe and he laughed and said ooops....nearly I fanned myself and said OMG that was close!!!!

Hi Sheppy D .. Great photo.

Just got back from P2 - so much for leaving early - really really good day - everyone was fantastic. All the talks were excellent - some very funny moments.

OT
      Spoiler:
      Got everyone autographs after all - I told the guy in charge of the autographs I had to go so he let me in in the first 50 on the queue... after I got DH's autograph I put my hand out to shake his hand - and bless he handed me his pen - had to tell him I didnt want his pen but thanks anyway - just wanted to shake your hand and he got all embarrassed and said he was wondering why I wanted his pen.!! David Nykl is such a sweetie.
      sigpic

Comment

I am SO going to hold you to that GG!!!!!! You had better start saving because I have high hopes that Joe will be invited this time. I think Bryan thought he was an excellent guest and I know that Joe was very keen to come back. I must say that the guests have an absolute blast at these Wolf Events - they really seem to let their hair down. We had David Nykl standing up on tables trying to have a play fight with DH (whilst DH was at our table)and Dan Payne taking his clothes off....lots of drinks at the bar and usually a little con dancing

Oh of course you would have to bring an extra case for the Revels!!!!!

Oh also saw Jane's engagement ring - it is lovely - she told us that she and DH hope to get married this year - probably in the UK. Her Dad was there too (in his mid 80's)and seemed very happy to see the love that was in the room for his future son in law.
        Well as long as you help me with hotel arrangements and such, I will be there.

Originally posted by Atlantean_Fan View Post
        Oh my....When and where is the next big SG con? I gotta go to one of those. I'll start saving the plane ticket money right now...If it's one with Joe then much better. When is that annually big con in Vancouver? Has it already happened?
        Vancouver is happening March 23-25. I leave in 42 days!! SQUEE!!!! Vancouver is the mega expensive con..but getting on the sets and having pictures taken in a PJ is so gonna be worth it.

I dont know for sure but I think that the con is sold out- the creation cons cost a lot more than the Wolf Events in the Uk......but I dont know how much
        Creation convention tickets run in price from $369 - $529 USD for the gold package and slightly lesser for the preferred package. Some cons offer day passes, but don't know the prices or availability of those. But you're better off spending the dough and getting gold if you can. Better seats, autographs included plus a few other perks.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
          Hi Sheppy D .. Great photo.

Just got back from P2 - so much for leaving early - really really good day - everyone was fantastic. All the talks were excellent - some very funny moments.

OT
          Spoiler:
          Got everyone autographs after all - I told the guy in charge of the autographs I had to go so he let me in in the first 50 on the queue... after I got DH's autograph I put my hand out to shake his hand - and bless he handed me his pen - had to tell him I didnt want his pen but thanks anyway - just wanted to shake your hand and he got all embarrassed and said he was wondering why I wanted his pen.!! David Nykl is such a sweetie.

Hello Blue!!!!!!!!!!

I am so pleased that you managed to get all the autographs after all- what a cute story about DH bless him!!!!!!!

Yes David Nykl is a total sweetheart!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
            Well as long as you help me with hotel arrangements and such, I will be there.
            Of course!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Of course!!!!!!!!!

Now to try to figure out how to tell hubby I just made plans for another trip that involves Stargate.......
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                Now to try to figure out how to tell hubby I just made plans for another trip that involves Stargate.......
                Oh well mine knows I have already got a ticket for next year!!!!!

Thinks I am a little mad mind you!!!!!!

Comment

I was considering going to P3 but I doubt I'll be able to afford it.

Comment

Oh when I was getting Ryan to sign an autograph I had a picture of Laden with Shep...so Ryan asked if it was okay to sign across Joe's face I said OMG ..... NO!!!!! His sig nearly touched Joe and he laughed and said ooops....nearly I fanned myself and said OMG that was close!!!!
                    He probably wondered whether you were obsessed... Thank god that we all know it's not true

Originally posted by Atlantean_Fan View Post
                    They're not in the same page as we are about many things, I agree with you about that, but this is something they definetly thought about IMHO.

Why? Mostly because of the way you usually create a character for a long story like a book series (like harry potter) or a TV series (like SG-1 and SGA) that is meant to spin-off many sequels after the first print or pilot work. The many choices and behaviours a character exhibit are a reflection of his/her inner state, built by his/her previous experiences.

It's fact, you can't write a consistent character in a long arc without thinking backstory first. You get lost VERY fast. IMHO, Shep is one of the most consistent characters after McKay and thus he has a sorted backstory, TPTB just never showed us clues of what they had in their minds but for Shep's behaviour when faced with many situations, which in itself is a great clue for his backstory.

If you follow his behaviour as guide, you'll write good backstory for him and it won't be much different from when TPTB reveal their plans for his backstory, not if they plan to keep him a consistent character which I think they do, IMHO. I'm not in their minds anyway. It's just based on what I know from experience and thus an opinion.
                    Very good theory, Atlantean_Fan! I completely agree.. They just have to have something in mind for Shep's backstory, the character is pretty consistent. I just hope they are gonna end this ridiculous mystery game in Season 4... It may have been inspiring in the first season, but it's definetely getting too much now!
                    *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Has pegasus 3 been confirmed yet? how much do you guys think tickets will be?
                      sigpic

Comment

Just watched a series where a character gets trapped between life and death...what a great premise for a whumpy episode!!!...Sheppy walking the halls of Atlantis trying to get people to see and hear him, whilst his team gather at his bedside...*phew*..
                        sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
                          He probably wondered whether you were obsessed... Thank god that we all know it's not true

Very good theory, Atlantean_Fan! I completely agree.. They just have to have something in mind for Shep's backstory, the character is pretty consistent. I just hope they are gonna end this ridiculous mystery game in Season 4... It may have been inspiring in the first season, but it's definetely getting too much now!
                          I know what you mean..they even gave us a snippet of Radeks backstory in Tao for goodness sake!!! The thing is, having a little back story doesn't spoil the anticipation..it leaves you wanting so much more...thats what TPTB seem to have missed.
                          sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Ah well..*sighs*..its very quiet tonight...later peeps.
                            sigpic

my fan fiction place

Comment

Well I've been having trouble getting on to GW for the last half an hour or so, it kept timing out.

Anyway it's late and I've got an early (and very icy) morning ahead of me.

G'night all!

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                                Well I've been having trouble getting on to GW for the last half an hour or so, it kept timing out.

Anyway it's late and I've got an early (and very icy) morning ahead of me.

G'night all!

night josie!! be safe tomorrow.

You're not the only one having problem with GW either.....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X