John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
    YAY!! i will wait in hope that the vid is done soon then!!SQUEE!!

yep you knew about me hehe....especially lately im like "why didnt i see this before?"
    Spoiler:
    they sooo love each other!!! LOL

oops shippy talk in the whump thread......

WHUMP AND WET COMING SOON SQUEE!!!! it better be goooooooood!!!!!!
    Oh don't worry I'll make sure you will get a link..since it's very likely I wont post it in here or in the thunk thread... but I'll see to it that you get a link...

I'm looking forward to Submersion... going to be intresting...
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
      Oh don't worry I'll make sure you will get a link..since it's very likely I wont post it in here or in the thunk thread... but I'll see to it that you get a link...

I'm looking forward to Submersion... going to be intresting...
      well as you know i lurk on the sheyla thread anyway so im sure ill see it on there hehehe....hmmm must delurk on there at some point
      if not ill bug ya for the link!!! hehehe

oops sorry shep...wont mention bugs again...

I am ridiculously excited about Submersion now..but i have every faith in ken c that he will deliver.....and you know...whump and wet is also verrrrrrrry appealing!!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

okay i gotta head to bed. Im knackered.

night whumpers ((hugs)) and of course Lemmings,

this is lemming 85 signing off

Comment

well as you know i lurk on the sheyla thread anyway so im sure ill see it on there hehehe....hmmm must delurk on there at some point

I am ridiculously excited about Submersion now..but i have every faith in ken c that he will deliver.....and you know...whump and wet is also verrrrrrrry appealing!!!
          and before I go!!! Roo, make sure you send me that ep (Night) xx

Comment

No can't mention bugs around Shep...hehe....

Yes wet and whumped...hrmm wonder if his hair ends up wet..if it does will he ruffle it because he don't want it to be flat,,,he likes it messy...well so do I ...hehehe..

Oh yes you should delurk at some point... and yes I'm sure if not you will bug me for it...ooops... there's that word again

O1 - Goodnight ,,,have to head off myself...have to be up in like 4 hours ...sigh... hate early work days....
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1 View Post
              and before I go!!! Roo, make sure you send me that ep (Night) xx
              as if i would forget night sis!!!xxxx

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                No can't mention bugs around Shep...hehe....

Yes wet and whumped...hrmm wonder if his hair ends up wet..if it does will he ruffle it because he don't want it to be flat,,,he likes it messy...well so do I ...hehehe..

Oh yes you should delurk at some point... and yes I'm sure if not you will bug me for it...ooops... there's that word again

O1 - Goodnight ,,,have to head off myself...have to be up in like 4 hours ...sigh... hate early work days....
                the hair will never go flat...it defies all laws of physics!!! hehehe

yes i will delurk soon definately....and yes...no more mention bu...ms heheheh

Comment

Bedtime for me. Gnight folks.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                    Bedtime for me. Gnight folks.
                    night ALI!!!!
                    hmm thinking about torturing myself by watching sunday again...!!

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                      Awwww.....*sniffs*.....who wrote "Sunset"? SGAFan, was that you? I need some Kleenex and a hug after those 2 fanfics. *sniffs again*

Do you think we're getting all that
                      Spoiler:
                      boxer peekage
                      accidentally-on-purpose? Don't they have people who check for that stuff? Seems like we've been getting more treats lately! I'm just sayin'......

IHS
                      I don't know about you, but I'm just going to enjoy it while it's here!

Originally posted by obsessed1 View Post
                      hey nina
                      Spoiler:
                      im getting real sheyla vibes these days. I think im comverted He so loves her and vice versa
                      heh thats both of us convertee's then!!
                      *GASP* you two have been converted?! LOL just kidding. You may be in to sheyla now, O1, but you still have to finish your Shweir fic 'Not Alone'

Comment

yeh im off to watch sunday and then off to bed, night night whumpers and lemmings!!!

lemming number 77, signing off...

eta: yep wraithkeeper we converted hehehe sorry

Comment

From Sunday - being the proper little obsessive person I am, I took a shot at

Spoiler:
                          the ribbons. Okay, here goes…

Top to bottom, left to right. I don’t have them all and some could very well be wrong. The photo was very grainy and my printer did not print the colors reliably. I haven’t included clusters, etc. Corrections welcome!

Purple Heart – Meritorious Service
                          Air Medal – Air Force Commendation or Air Defense Medal – Aerial Achievement
                          Joint Service Commendation – AF Outstanding Unit – Combat Readiness
                          National Defense Service Medal – Defense Meritorious Service - ??
                          AF Overseas Tour – United Nations Medal – AF Training

I did look up the criteria and they seem to be appropriate, but what do I know!

Now, I think I will go write before my head implodes. See all you lemmings later!

Comment

I finally get the computer back from geeklet and everyone is leaving. *sigh* guess i'll sit here and talk whump by myself....

My Id: *Hey GG! See any good Shep whump lately?*

GG: Well I heard there's whump in The Ark, but I haven't seen it yet.

Id: *tough one. How bout Sunday?? looks like there might be some good stuff there had the whumpers going on about*

GG: No. I haven't seen that one either. I'm shooting for a March viewing though.

Id:*oh..that's too bad. So did you hear about the possible wet and whumped Shep in submersion*

GG: Yeah, but I won't be seeing that one anytime soon either.

Id: *GG, why are you here?*

GG: because at the end of the day, I just can't resist this. even if I ahve to squee by myself.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                              I finally get the computer back from geeklet and everyone is leaving. *sigh* guess i'll sit here and talk whump by myself....

My Id: *Hey GG! See any good Shep whump lately?*

GG: Well I heard there's whump in The Ark, but I haven't seen it yet.

Id: *tough one. How bout Sunday?? looks like there might be some good stuff there had the whumpers going on about*

GG: No. I haven't seen that one either. I'm shooting for a March viewing though.

Id:*oh..that's too bad. So did you hear about the possible wet and whumped Shep in submersion*

GG: Yeah, but I won't be seeing that one anytime soon either.

Id: *GG, why are you here?*

GG: because at the end of the day, I just can't resist this. even if I ahve to squee by myself.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...odsplatter.jpg

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...defiant9-1.jpg

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...ep/whump11.jpg
                              GG you are a goof ball. Thanks for making me laugh!
                              sigpic

Comment

You crack me up, GG! I come back, and you're gone. Seems there's a bunch of us bouncing in and out of here.
                                Last edited by Lorr; 17 January 2007, 05:28 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working...
                                X