• Time
  • Show
Clear All

everything
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
      Oh McKaychick - you are back- you post on the whump thread but we never get to know anything about you. We want to know what whump you like and what is your fave Shep whump moment?
      Yes, that is why I asked...

mckaychick, we see you around here a lot, but you never post much about yourself.. So get on with it, girl... We want to get to know you
      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Get to know me????
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
          What you think i'm accident prone or something? No, no self whumping injuries to report. At least ones I'm willing to publically admit too...
          Who? You? Accident prone??? I would never think that

I knew it, I knew it... You have whumped yourself again, but won't tell! Come on, you chicken Josie needs some cheering up...

Comment

Listy those were great!!! LMAO!!! thanks!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
              Yes, that is why I asked...

mckaychick, we see you around here a lot, but you never post much about yourself.. So get on with it, girl... We want to get to know you
              Yes mckaychick you are hereby banned from making one word posts and just agreeing with us....we want you to actually say something about yourself- contribute to the conversation so that we actually get to know something about you -why you like Shep - why you like whumping Shep.

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
                Get to know me????
                Yes, you. Don't you want to?

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
                  Yes mckaychick you are hereby banned from making one word posts and just agreeing with us....we want you to actually say something about yourself- contribute to the conversation so that we actually get to know something about you -why you like Shep - why you like whumping Shep.
                  *nods*

Hey, I can still make one-word posts

Comment

Get to know me????
                    Exactly!!! The rest of us often babble on about this and that and a big dose of Shep whump here and there - but you never do!!!

Comment

sure.
                      well im from Wisconsin, i like the cubs and packers. Im 20 years old. I have been playing chess since i was 6. Umm Im a cna right night and will probably be a rn. Favorite shows are stargate, numb3rs a and house.
                      sigpic

Comment

*nods*

Hey, I can still make one-word posts
                        Yep

Comment

sure.
                          well im from Wisconsin, i like the cubs and packers. Im 20 years old. I have been playing chess since i was 6. Umm Im a cna right night and will probably be a rn. Favorite shows are stargate, numb3rs a and house.
                          Okay - so tell us about Shep whump.......what would be your dream whump in s4??

Comment

Get to know me????
                            Nah we don't want to get to know you, you talk too much as it is already. half the time we can't shut you up, lol.

Lol, no honestly McKaychick I don't think I know anything about you, so what is it about McKay that you like feel free to put it in spoilers for OTness, and why you love to whump Shep

Comment

sure.
                              That's more like it

Sooooo, what in the world is cna and rn????

A good friend of mine just got a scholarship for the Ripon College in Wisconsin. She'll be going there in August

Comment

Get to know me????
                                Yep. We are family here after all.

Who? You? Accident prone??? I would never think that

I knew it, I knew it... You have whumped yourself again, but won't tell! Come on, you chicken Josie needs some cheering up...
                                Um...no. I'm not spilling cause its really embarassing and not as terribly whumpy as like past experiences.

sure.
                                Thats a good start. And it wasn't so hard was it?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X