X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salty
    CONGRATS on 800 Roo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And look, GG gave you "schwing"! *pic kept in for demonstration purposes*
    That is the whole reason I love that pix. It's so gutter!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
      Nah..I could never the leave whumper thread. Maybe take some R&R from it, but never leave.
      good cause it wouldn't be the same with out you

you were the first one to welcome me here
      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Ohh Salty....that thought is just..just...SQUEE!!!!!!! Damn, why didn't think of it first?

You would've but I just typed faster I'll share! I'll need to take a breath every now and then
        sigpic
        Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy
          its the reason i liked the character ... i always loved the underdog...
          and really you wouldn't think the military leader as being an underdog. But because of who shep is and because of the blackmark... shep fits the category.
          yes he does....after all he went from being demoted to the antartica, black mark on his file to the commanding officer of atlantis and promoted to a lt colonel....hes had a lot to contend with and saved atlantis and his team mates on more than one occasion....which is why it makes it all the more sadder when you realise that shep still has very little respect from his superiors on earth...jack got nothing but praise for his disobedience-theres that ep where hes given a medal for bravery but he got it by defying direct orders at the end of season one to save earth-....the return may not out right say that shep is an outsider but
          Spoiler:
          from the way hes treated when back on earth...crappy team etc...its safe to say that even after all hes done, its not enough in their eyes...hes still too much of a risk and im sure theyd rather have just sent him back to the antartica

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Ah shucks....Thanks. Was I really? I just remember calling you Parislady!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise
              yes he does....after all he went from being demoted to the antartica, black mark on his file to the commanding officer of atlantis and promoted to a lt colonel....hes had a lot to contend with and saved atlantis and his team mates on more than one occasion....which is why it makes it all the more sadder when you realise that shep still has very little respect from his superiors on earth...jack got nothing but praise for his disobedience-theres that ep where hes given a medal for bravery but he got it by defying direct orders at the end of season one to save earth-....the return may not out right say that shep is an outsider but
              Spoiler:
              from the way hes treated when back on earth...crappy team etc...its safe to say that even after all hes done, its not enough in their eyes...hes still too much of a risk and im sure theyd rather have just sent him back to the antartica
              and squeaaaa isn't it lovely! i just love the angst of it all

and really was it ...

Spoiler:
              a crappy team...wouldn't any team seem crappy to shep now becuase he would want his friends and no one coule replace 'his family'..the new team might have been excellent but no one is going to cut the mustard
              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Think how exciting it will be for us watching these eps without knowing anything!! BTW, I expect you and Bling to be watching my six. I don't want to falter and give in to clicking spoiler tags. I'm thinking there's going to be alot of them.

Hmm....I'm beginning to think we may need to create a spoiler free whumper thread.

I've got your back!! No clicking any spoiler tags! For every spoiler tag we get to watch a spoiler-free scene - remember that!!!

CAN we do a spoiler free whumper thread????
                sigpic

Comment

i second that!! in fact GATEGEEK im pretty sure you were one of the first ones to welcome me to the thread as well!!! now lets not hear of you leaving this thread ever again

Comment

Ah shucks....Thanks. Was I really? I just remember calling you Parislady!!
                    you were the first one to make me feel comfortable here...
                    and i always wanted to be 'a lady' hehe i'm always 'just some geek girl' hehe
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise
                      Spoiler:
                      Wow you got a grasp on this whole thing don't you?
                      Spoiler:

I think Landry's comment "Please tell me you didn't engage the Ori Colonel." to Shep right after he and his SG17 team return from the mission set the tone that Shep was not really welcomed and still considered reckless and unworthy of any type of responsiblity. I think if it wasn't for the fact that Shep thought that there was chance for him to go back to Atlantis, he would have told Landry and Co. to go *bleep* themselves and walked out the door.
                      sigpic

Comment

Nah..I could never the leave whumper thread. Maybe take some R&R from it, but never leave.

R&R - is that code for Red blood & Ripped shirts?
                        sigpic

Comment

and squeaaaa isn't it lovely! i just love the angst of it all

and really was it ...

Spoiler:
                          a crappy team...wouldn't any team seem crappy to shep now becuase he would want his friends and no one coule replace 'his family'..the new team might have been excellent but no one is going to cut the mustard
                          yep exactly....
                          Spoiler:
                          they were pretty crap lol but even if they had been brill they would never have been rodney, teyla and ronon.....i love that bit when he says he misses rodney being on his team....so sweet.....love shep!duh lol

anyway i must be off....as much as i dont want to leave...ive got uni in the morning...but ill speak to you all in a couple of days...boo to gateworld being down...whatever will i do!!!!!

so bye bye all, ill miss you!!!!!

Comment

Spoiler:

I think Landry's comment "Please tell me you didn't engage the Ori Colonel." to Shep right after he and his SG17 team return from the mission set the tone that Shep was not really welcomed and still considered reckless and unworthy of any type of responsiblity. I think if it wasn't for the fact that Shep thought that there was chance for him to go back to Atlantis, he would have told Landry and Co. to go *bleep* themselves and walked out the door.
                            but holy cow ...
                            Spoiler:
                            he would be courtmatrialed for sure.... not that that would be a bad thing muhahahahaha
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                              I've got your back!! No clicking any spoiler tags! For every spoiler tag we get to watch a spoiler-free scene - remember that!!!

CAN we do a spoiler free whumper thread????
                              Squee for a spoiler free scene!!! That would be most welcome indeed!!

As for another thread, it sounds like I'm not allowed to leave this one.
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

hahah well ok im still here but i had to reply....yeh i think ive got a grasp on it cos i cant stop thinking about it now lol....but i agree with you
                                Spoiler:
                                he wasnt trusted enough to be given more responsibilty and if there had been absolutely no chance of him going back to atlantis he wouldve said beep to you all im out of here! when weir was moaning about leaving i just thought hello shep has got it way worse than you have! he made do with what he had but how much would it suck to be a CO of atlantis and then back to commanding a crappy team at the sgc where they all still dont want you there? poor shep i felt so sorry for him in this ep....he shouldve stayed with telya and ronon!

Comment

Working...
                                X