Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parisindy
    I promise to do my best reporting back with spoilers
    Just promise to label your spoiler tags. I made a commitment along with a few other whumpers to stay spoiler free until the eps aired here in the US.
    sigpic

Comment

Hey SGAFan! Just so you know, when GW goes down we're gonna go hang out on the Sheppard HC LJ! So you'll find us there for the next coupla days if you want to chat....
      sigpic

Comment

Hey SGAFan...hope you stop by and chat with us on LJ later!!

BTW, did you get your vacation photos uploaded or whatever to share yet? I'm excited to see your adventures!
        sigpic

Comment

GG don't think I mentioned it before.. but I like your siggie

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
            That my friend, is a good question.

Spoiler:

I don't think Jack really gets away with disobeying orders. It's just not good practice for any military organization/program - even if its a secret one. Maybe Jack's record didn't have any hair raising comments that would make his superiors question his ability as much as Shep does. So there seemed no reason to ride Jack or make him tow the line as hard as they do Sheppard.

Ach...I have no idea. It will be fun to see what others come up with as an explanation.

hehehehehehehee erm thanks i think hehehe but yeah its one i'm struggling with
            so thanks
            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
            ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
            Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Just promise to label your spoiler tags. I made a commitment along with a few other whumpers to stay spoiler free until the eps aired here in the US.
              I promise!
              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

BTW, did you get your vacation photos uploaded or whatever to share yet? I'm excited to see your adventures!

ooo yes please i love piccies!
                Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy
                  hehehehehehehee erm thanks i think hehehe but yeah its one i'm struggling with
                  so thanks
                  Oohhhh...I got thanked for providing absolutely nothing!!!! SQUEE!!

Gravy - I'm glad you like the siggie. The only problem I'm finding with it is that it causes cravings and some pretty good gutter thoughts.
                  sigpic

Comment

rotflmao
                    Ohhh my mind went right to the gutter.. so we are both in good company

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

I'll try to come around, yes. I'm such a LJ novice, don't even have my "place" set up to post fics.. LOL

Since i'm still chained to a film camera, I'm dropping the rolls of film off to be developed this evening. Have some from a nice digital camera my friend owns. Must get those sorted as well.

Will share soon!
                      sigpic
                      My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                        Hey SGAFan! Just so you know, when GW goes down we're gonna go hang out on the Sheppard HC LJ! So you'll find us there for the next coupla days if you want to chat....
                        Aw thanks Ali! ((HUGS))
                        sigpic
                        My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Originally posted by gravelgerdie
                          rotflmao
                          Ohhh my mind went right to the gutter.. so we are both in good company

:lol I'd ask what is it with this whumper group and gutter thoughts anyways? I realize its because Sheppy just naturally gives us the means to go gutter.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

I just wanted to tell everyone that Josie and I have resolved all problems and love each other again
                            *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty
                              I just wanted to tell everyone that Josie and I have resolved all problems and love each other again
                              Glad to hear it. I know she's been all worried and stressed thinking she'd upset you and everyone else on here.

She needs to know we all luff her to bits!!
                              sigpic

Comment

That my friend, is a good question.

Spoiler:

I don't think Jack really gets away with disobeying orders. It's just not good practice for any military organization/program - even if its a secret one. Maybe Jack's record didn't have any hair raising comments that would make his superiors question his ability as much as Shep does. So there seemed no reason to ride Jack or make him tow the line as hard as they do Sheppard.

Ach...I have no idea. It will be fun to see what others come up with as an explanation.
                                A little OT, I know, but in answer to your question:
                                Ok. I always remember a post by psychopenguin whose hubby was an Air Force Major. She said that Jack was not a realistic officer. He's the officer everyone in the Air Force would want to be. You speak your mind, disobey orders and don't get reprimanded or censured - everybody loves you. Doesn't happen like that in the real world - ever. Her hubby knew loads of Sheppards though. Smart, loyal to his men, disobeyed orders for the best of reasons and got in trouble for it - all the time. So, the answer is simple. Jack gets away with it because he's not a realistic character. He doesn't exist in the real world. Sheppard is much more realistic, as he gets in trouble for not towing the line.
                                Hope that helps!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X