No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just caught up with the thread before I'm heading out for a while...but Sweety I love the CG wallpapper...
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Hello All... Oh I see some new siggies.. I like

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
        New glasses can make you a bit headachey hon while you're getting used to em...

I know how you feel about getting in the mood. Only needs a minor little rewrite though... and I know people are dying to read the next installment!
        Hmm, how long should the headache last? (Geez, do I sound like Rodney? "Ack, it's not the glasses, it's a brain tumor!"!

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
          Yep! A top ten if you can manage it, I'm still struggling to narrow them down and I'm going to try and avoid reccing the same fics as everyone else too.
          Hmm, that means digging through a xerox box and a half of fan fic, but off the top of my head....

Gaffer's Fortitude and Fortitude Consequences.

Kodiak Bear Country's It's Always Autumn in the Old Trees of Despair

I can't list ten right now as I have no reference in front of me, but these are ones that stick out for me as they're so darned angsty and deep. I mean, they're not major major duty whump, but I'm a sucker for good whump (which they have) plus the messing with their heads stuff.

Comment

Hello everyone!

Just been catching up on the thread. Top ten fanfic stories...mmm...so many to choose.

But then my fave list has been put into a C2 on ff.net.
            sigpic
            Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

Man I'm having problems with the internet.. its been raining here for like 3 days(which we need the rain) but its murder on satalite internet.. grrr
              I've been trying to come on here for awhile.. I miss ya guys.... I have to Shep whump... makes me giddy to do so

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                Hmm, that means digging through a xerox box and a half of fan fic, but off the top of my head....

Gaffer's Fortitude and Fortitude Consequences.

Kodiak Bear Country's It's Always Autumn in the Old Trees of Despair

I can't list ten right now as I have no reference in front of me, but these are ones that stick out for me as they're so darned angsty and deep. I mean, they're not major major duty whump, but I'm a sucker for good whump (which they have) plus the messing with their heads stuff.

I find it hard to believe someone wouldn't pick that Kodiak fic. This is the trouble I'm having is almost everything I can think of is written by either Kodiak, Sholio, Ali, Stealth Dragon or Linzi and I wanted to rec things that people might not have read.

Though on the off chance that some one missed it I have to draw attention to Sholio's Old Soldiers Die Hard which is wonderful and should be made in to an episode now God damn it!

Comment

Ach! I'm going buggy. I have just spent the last three hours typing up meeting agendas, notes, rosters and other miscellaneous paperwork crap I have been avoiding!! Thought I would comre back to the thread and see some whumpy pixs, but alas, none to be found..... *sniff*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by H Louise View Post
                    Hello everyone!

Just been catching up on the thread. Top ten fanfic stories...mmm...so many to choose.

Hey H Louise *waves* I haven't seen you around for a little while.

Originally posted by gravelgerdie
                    Man I'm having problems with the internet.. its been raining here for like 3 days(which we need the rain) but its murder on satalite internet.. grrr
                    I've been trying to come on here for awhile.. I miss ya guys.... I have to Shep whump... makes me giddy to do so
                    Sorry to hear you're having internet problems, as much as I swear about being on dial-up it's actually pretty reliable these days.

Comment

Originally posted by H Louise View Post
                      Hello everyone!

What an awesome idea! And a possible solution to my faves list getting full up with whumpy fics till there's no room for more!

So I've created a C2 on ffnet - The WASP Archives - Shep whumpy-centric fic written, recced and enjoyed by members of WASP! Anyone wanna be on the C2 staff (means you can add fics to the community?)
                      sigpic

Comment

What an awesome idea! And a possible solution to my faves list getting full up with whumpy fics till there's no room for more!

So I've created a C2 on ffnet - The WASP Archives - Shep whumpy-centric fic written, recced and enjoyed by members of WASP! Anyone wanna be on the C2 staff (means you can add fics to the community?)
                        SQUEE!!! WASPS are taking control of the Sheppy whump Fic!!!!!

And another community that I will have to join now. SQUEE!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Good morning you beautiful Whumpers! (((HUGS room)))

I have been catching up on the thread since we've had rain and more rain all weekend and haven't been online. I am laughing my head off here! If any of you get to meet Joe.....you MUST speak with him! Don't be shy......I went to my first Con ever in June and thought for sure I'd just STARE at these people and not be able to talk......the main ones being Connor Trinneer and Paul McGillion. Turns out both are as nice as can be and are GREAT at putting people at ease. I know I would have KICKED myself forever if I hadn't talked to them! So JUST DO IT.....talk to Joe! I'm sure he's a doll and is easy to talk to!

I have looong been a gutter dweller so just keep my spot warm.

Since I'm just starting to read these oodles of great fan fics, I'm not yet ready to pick any favorites.

IHS
                          sigpic

Comment

What a great idea!

Oh and I was flattered to recieve an honorable mention for Some Days ((hugs))

*looks back and tries to find who it was that mentioned it*

*hopes to hopelessly addict people to Darkness in the near future *G* *

I 've only read a few of those stories listed on people's top tens! Must read the rest! (claps)
                            sigpic
                            My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

*hee* I'm slowly adding all the Shep whumpy fics from my faves list into the WASP Archive C2. Gotta head home now and add the rest in later!
                              sigpic

Comment

*hee* I'm slowly adding all the Shep whumpy fics from my faves list into the WASP Archive C2. Gotta head home now and add the rest in later!
                                hehehe i would love to do that but if i did that half of the atlantis section would be in my favs...there is sooo sooo much good whump out there

OMG i leave on vaction on thursday! i'll go in to whump withdrawls~ *wheeze*
                                Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                                ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                                Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Working...
                                X