John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by obsessed1
    Oh and Josie congradulations on 2700 posts...thats dedication to the cause of whump
    Well, as we all know...there is no cause worthier than whump!!!!

I whump, and I whump proudly!!!!!

Congrats on the milestone, Josie!

WannaBe

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1
      Oh and Josie congradulations on 2700 posts...thats dedication to the cause of whump
      Especially when you consider that 2,239 of those posts have been made in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper
        EIGHT!?! Wow...is the room spinning? I don't know how you can even hold your head up long enough to look at the computer. Much less read.

Mostly we've just squeed about the UK con that some people are going to in exactly four weeks, and speculated about the episode that Ken C. is pitching to the PTB, which is supposed to be a follow-up to CG,
        Spoiler:
        including the Wraith

WannaBe
        Rooms spinning a bit byond the laptop but im focusing on the whump.....its been a good night...and yeah i'm suprised i can still type. Gonna have one hell of a hangover in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
          Especially when you consider that 2,239 of those posts have been made in this thread.
          I only really post in one thread, so all mne are going to be from in here

definately a good cause!

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
            haha congrats JOSIE!! no wonder most posts are from here...i mean it is the best thread on this forum.....imo of course LOL!!!! i think my post count would mostly be from in here...its all that squeeing!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise
              haha congrats JOSIE!! no wonder most posts are from here...i mean it is the best thread on this forum.....imo of course LOL!!!! i think my post count would mostly be from in here...its all that squeeing!!
              *waves at Roo*

Comment

*waves back* hello sister!!! so youre not ignoring me LOL ive sent u an email and some pm's btw!!!

err whump is good....(to keep it on topic) LOL

Comment

Right bedtime for me. I've got a doctor's appointment first thing tomorrow morning. Wish me luck!

G'night all!

Comment

okay ill have to reach the 700 post mark tomorrow,

wannabeawhumper was right, the room is spining too much and if i stay oin much longer i might be whumped myself,

all my fault of course, self induced (Stupid drink)

so night all and see you tommorrow,

*o1 slips into bed, groans and dies.......ughhhhhhh*

Comment

its all quiet on here again...hmmm might head off soon too...got to actually go to lectures at uni tomorrow!!!

Comment

Congrats on 2700, Josie!!!

Comment

*sob* everyone has left again. I'm so lonely....

Just to cheer me up...one of my favorite whump pics. He just looks so angelic.

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

Well I'm going to have to go to bed..it's like almost 2 a.m and I have to be up at 6 a.m to get ready for work...hate monday mornings...but night see ya all tomorrow...
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM
                              Well I'm going to have to go to bed..it's like almost 2 a.m and I have to be up at 6 a.m to get ready for work...hate monday mornings...but night see ya all tomorrow...
                              NinaM, I missed your 800 - CONGRATULATIONS!

Happy Whumpy Dreams!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr
                                NinaM, I missed your 800 - CONGRATULATIONS!

Happy Whumpy Dreams!
                                congrates all mile stoners

so what are you guys up to tonight?

have i missed any good whump or gossip or gossip about whump? hehe
                                Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                                ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                                Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Working...
                                X