Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Josie
    Morning all!

Those are gorgeous pics Lorr but are probably more suited to the thunk thread, we don't want to be giving the mods cause to consider merging the two threads.
    Oops! See, cannot walk and chew gum at the same time! I will not do that again! Should I delete them?

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr
      Oops! See, cannot walk and chew gum at the same time! I will not do that again! Should I delete them?
      Nope. you don't need to delete. Just be aware for future pics... pretteh goes in Thunk thread, pretteh and unconscious/bleeding/incarcerated/restrained/upset/etc goes in here!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
        Nope. you don't need to delete. Just be aware for future pics... pretteh goes in Thunk thread, pretteh and unconscious/bleeding/incarcerated/restrained/upset/etc goes in here!
        I will put a post it on my computer screen when I get home tonight! Guess I got just a little too excited that I finally figured out how to get a pic up there at all. Sometimes I need to be slapped upside the head for the light to go on! Thanks!

Guess what I'll be searching for, snurching, PBing this weekend! Oh, what a good excuse for looking at pics!

Comment

Oh god, I'd never get close enough to one to let it bite me!!! What I am really really afraid of with spiders is the thought of them crawling on me... the last time this happened a large spider ran down my (bare!) leg while I was sat on the sofa with my husband one evening.

I'm not exaggerating to say that I was crying hysterically for at least 30 minutes afterwards and couldn't even go back in the room at all for the rest of that evening.
          Well, I try not to get bit either but it usually happend when I'm out camping or geocaching. Or even worse, when I'm in bed sleeping!! God, when you think you have a room clean and then you get bit..Agh!!!

Don't ever watch the movie Arachnophobia. Especailly alone. I could not get off the couch. I sat there for five hours until daylight arrived and then still sat there until my dad checked the floor and everything. For a week afterwards, I kept feeling like I had spiders crawling on me..Gross gross gross. I'm shuddering just thinking about bugs.

Guess what I just popped in? 38 minutes!!! At least it's Sheppy getting tortured this time. I wonder if he would come kill our spiders or if he's got a big time bug phobia too?
          sigpic

Comment

You should watch Eight-Legged Freaks, big spiders getting shot, splattered and blown-up.

Comment

Howdy whumpers!

Just a quick fly-by to say hello. RL has seriously been getting in the way of my whumping and posting lately. Bummer. I haven't even had time to play with my clone. I'm afraid he's cooking up something disastrous being left on his own all this time.

Speaking of bugs, I did manage to get my hands on some of the season 2 episodes I had missed. Boy I loved Conversion. Goes pretty high on the list, just beneath CG and 38 minutes, I think! Oh, the angst of it all!

I wonder why it is that I enjoy Shep the pretteh so much, and yet two of my three favorite episodes feature the
              Spoiler:
              ug-leh -- bug Shep and old Shep?

Ah well. Back to RL. I'll try to check in with you later. Still trying to decide whether to sign up for Vancouver or not. Have to decide today or tomorrow, as the price goes up this weekend!

WannaBe

Thanks to blingaway for the shiny new siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by WannaBeAWhumper
                Howdy whumpers!

Just a quick fly-by to say hello. RL has seriously been getting in the way of my whumping and posting lately. Bummer. I haven't even had time to play with my clone. I'm afraid he's cooking up something disastrous being left on his own all this time.

Speaking of bugs, I did manage to get my hands on some of the season 2 episodes I had missed. Boy I loved Conversion. Goes pretty high on the list, just beneath CG and 38 minutes, I think! Oh, the angst of it all!

I wonder why it is that I enjoy Shep the pretteh so much, and yet two of my three favorite episodes feature the
                Spoiler:
                ug-leh -- bug Shep and old Shep?

Ah well. Back to RL. I'll try to check in with you later. Still trying to decide whether to sign up for Vancouver or not. Have to decide today or tomorrow, as the price goes up this weekend!

WannaBe
                OMG Girl you so want to go to Vancouver. I so want a roomie!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                  Don't ever watch the movie Arachnophobia. Especailly alone. I could not get off the couch. I sat there for five hours until daylight arrived and then still sat there until my dad checked the floor and everything. For a week afterwards, I kept feeling like I had spiders crawling on me..Gross gross gross. I'm shuddering just thinking about bugs.
                  See that...

Originally posted by Josie
                  You should watch Eight-Legged Freaks, big spiders getting shot, splattered and blown-up.
                  and that...

..didn't bother me at all. Seen both movies. Not a problem. Because the spiders aren't real, they're not in the room with me, they're on the screen and they can't crawl on me/touch me.

I can cope even with a spider being in the room (though obviously I'd rather it wasn't and I'll want ti removing so that I know it's gone) as long as I can
                  keep an eye on it and make sure it's not moving towards me/can't touch me.
                  sigpic

Comment

See that...

and that...

..didn't bother me at all. Seen both movies. Not a problem. Because the spiders aren't real, they're not in the room with me, they're on the screen and they can't crawl on me/touch me.

I can cope even with a spider being in the room (though obviously I'd rather it wasn't and I'll want ti removing so that I know it's gone) as long as I can
                    keep an eye on it and make sure it's not moving towards me/can't touch me.
                    I envy you!!! I really do. But all things considered, I still think walking into cobwebs especailly face first has got to be the absolute worst though. *shudders violently*

Here's a pix because I need pleasant thoughts.....
                    sigpic

Comment

I agree with you Ali. Movie spiders didn't bother me at all. The first time I saw Arachnaphobia I was with my boyfriend and he ended up in my lap! A real spider, on the other hand, completely different. Proximity is everything.
                      sigpic
                      My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

A bit off topic, I know, but - Did you guys hear about the guy that destroyed his television with a baseball bat, and sued Terminix for the cost of a new one, because their commercials made it look like there were roaches crawling on the screen?

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13
                          A bit off topic, I know, but - Did you guys hear about the guy that destroyed his television with a baseball bat, and sued Terminix for the cost of a new one, because their commercials made it look like there were roaches crawling on the screen?
                          People will sue over anything these days, the litigous nature of Western society is totally out of control. And then people complain about how high their insurance premiums are or why their kids aren't allowed to do anything fun at school or why health and safety laws are so strict and there are disclaimers on absolutely everything. Just look at all those claims company ads.

Comment

Sorry I was ranting again wasn't I?

Comment

Sleepy and whumped

Comment

Nice pixs Josie!!! I'll see your sleepy and whumped pixs with
                                stunned and unconscious...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X