No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, got to make another post, did you see my previous post count? Eeeeekkk!
    sigpic

Comment

Evening all! How we doing?
      sigpic

Comment

Holy cow, your post count is drowning mine!!!

Well, I've got to get my zine fic done, but you'll get to read that as my beta otherwise it won't make it's debut till media west next June I think it is. That's going to be a priority, but other than that I want to work on Winter, my co-fic with shelly (the au follow on to TRW where-in Shep is losing his mind). But I've also got the sequel to Crazy Normal I want to write and that darn novel idea!

Plus others. *groan* It's sickening.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
          Thankee Linzi! GG, hope you enjoy LOL! I'm finally sitting down with dinner, now just to go through and answer emails, and the like, and sit down to some beta'ing tonight, so I can start writing some fic in my morning tomorrow. Guh. I'm so behind, but I'm going to just keep plugging away. I haven't been able to do anything except on the weekends and last weekend was a bust because of RL. Once fall firmly arrives and our darn yard stops growing that'll free up some time! We took the pool down today, so there's already less work.
          What do you mean looking forward to fall arriving? girls its already here! The leaves are falling the temps are cool and its getting dark way to early!!!

Well, I need my fanfic so I'll be blowing those cold north winds your way to help speed up fall arriving.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sweety
            Haha well this is the gif without any text
            Ca you see it?

*luffs*

That is sooooo awesome! What text can we put on it? Hmmmmm...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek
              What do you mean looking forward to fall arriving? girls its already here! The leaves are falling the temps are cool and its getting dark way to early!!!

Well, I need my fanfic so I'll be blowing those cold north winds your way to help speed up fall arriving.
              Oh don't make me come out of this screen and kick you LOL! I was so happy that we had it down to 54 the other morning. They say it's going to be an early fall *crosses fingers*. After that summer, we deserve it, geez!

okay, I'm off to beta shelly's fic, see you guys later!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by caty
                I can only copy other peoples expressions..

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

Anyway, the news that Carson might be the one getting killed off killed my excitement!
                WHAT!? nooooo! *sob*
                Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Oh don't make me come out of this screen and kick you LOL! I was so happy that we had it down to 54 the other morning. They say it's going to be an early fall *crosses fingers*. After that summer, we deserve it, geez!

okay, I'm off to beta shelly's fic, see you guys later!
                  Hey!!! Save the kicking for Sheppy! Not me!!!

Nananananana....now I'm going to have to drive those cold winds your way faster!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Well now I've caught up on all the posts...and it seems that you all are squeeing about The Return...
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Sweety
                      Haha well this is the gif without any text
                      Ca you see it?

OMG SQUEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *dies*

hi Doxymom! *waves like a mad thing*
                      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

And now the screencap finale

http://kodiak-bear.livejournal.com/77481.html

I promise, will be back in like 30 mins to catch up on posts, but I've got to run out again for a moment! *argh, hate my life some days*!!!
                        *lol* That was so funny....
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

GAHHH No fall sucks! and so does spring...i'm always wheezy when the weather changes...

its snowed here last week too.... i would prefer to put it off for a while thankyou
                          Spoiler:

Comment

And now the screencap finale

http://kodiak-bear.livejournal.com/77481.html

I promise, will be back in like 30 mins to catch up on posts, but I've got to run out again for a moment! *argh, hate my life some days*!!!
                            OMG!!! I don't think I laughed so hard before. The finale was absolutely brilliant!! what i wouldn't give to actually see this on TV....

So looking forward to the next story!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy
                              GAHHH No fall sucks! and so does spring...i'm always wheezy when the weather changes...

its snowed here last week too.... i would prefer to put it off for a while thankyou
                              I'm been very wheezy...and my allergies are terrible!!

Haven't had snow yet, but we did get our first frost. About two weeks early too. Blech!

Ya know we get Saskatchewan Screamers......we've gotten colder before we should.... and now I find out you're complaining about the cold and not wanting it...hmm......I think I'm seeing a correlation here...
                              sigpic

Comment

OMG!!! I don't think I laughed so hard before. The finale was absolutely brilliant!! what i wouldn't give to actually see this on TV....

So looking forward to the next story!!
                                gah! i'm so behind in everything... i have to read that soon
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X