John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, I'm off to get some paper writing done

I'd much rather stay here and drool over a certain TV show character with you..

Real Life is such a b*tch!!!
    *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty

Bye Caty - catch you later!

Comment

Originally posted by caty

Poor caty! Bye!
        sigpic

Comment

See ya caty! You have my sympathies.

Thanks to Lauriel for the sig.

Comment

Loving your fic IWTB - reading it now.

I am actually fairly looking forward to TRW - I seem to recall there being mention somewhere recently of there being scenes of Sheppy and team etc being concerned for Weir. I am of course mega looking forward to CG though..
            sigpic

Comment

Where has Josie gone? I was hoping for a milestone to celebrate!

Comment

I had to go and make dinner, finishing it now. I need a maid and a cook!

Then I'd have more time to play!

I am so fed up with the lack of CG information, what is *up* with that??? It's ridiculous!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve

I am so fed up with the lack of CG information, what is *up* with that??? It's ridiculous!!
                  It's a conspiracy, I tell you...
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm still here, just about.

And Ali's right the synopsis for The Real World did mention something about the team holding vigil at her bedside and Shep offering "emotional support" so we may get some angsty Shep. Think positive guys!

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve

I know...I feel the pain!!!!!! It is just so unfair
                      Spoiler:
                      I want those Kolya and Wraith pics NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm starting to get quite giddy thinking about CG in less than 2 weeks!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                          Loving your fic IWTB - reading it now.

I am actually fairly looking forward to TRW - I seem to recall there being mention somewhere recently of there being scenes of Sheppy and team etc being concerned for Weir. I am of course mega looking forward to CG though..

Thank you Ali!

Spoiler:
                          I remember there was mention about 'emotional' whumpage kinda for Sheppard, worrying by Weir's bedside. At the time, I didn't think much of it, but after seeing how the Shep-Teyla scene played out, I admit that right there has me curious about what's going to happen.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                            I'm still here just about.

And Ali's right the synopsis for The Real World did mention something about the team holding vigil at her bedside and Shep offering "emotional support" so we may get some angsty Shep. Think positive guys!

Well Josie you cant go anywhere until you get those last few posts in!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                              I'm starting to get quite giddy thinking about CG in less than 2 weeks!

Wow that is amazing- when you think about it!!! Summer has flown by!!!! Well actually it has ....my husband even put our heating on earlier this evening...yes he is mad too!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                                Well Josie you cant go anywhere until you get those last few posts in!!!
                                Yes, Ma'am!

Comment

Working...
                                X