John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by florence
    Yes, it's good to know there won't be only English speakers at this convention!
    I wonder if I should wear a t-shirt with "I'm French, speak slowly please!"
    But if Joe does show up he'll be able to speak to you fluently. You'll just have to tell him you don't speak English so everyone gets to hear his French.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
      But if Joe does show up he'll be able to speak to you fluently. You'll just have to tell him you don't speak English so everyone gets to hear his French.

Josie, you're a genius!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
        Josie, you're a genius!

I have my moments!

Comment

Mx. can I just say how much I'm enjoying your whump caps in your other whump thread. I don't know whether to laugh or groan in sympathy!
          sigpic

Comment

Mx. can I just say how much I'm enjoying your whump caps in your other whump thread. I don't know whether to laugh or groan in sympathy!
            Oh I am having such a squee/whump time today!!

I just have to keep watching those scenes again and again!!!

Mx
            sig by SheppyD
            Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
            So he just looks crazy

Comment

Ah, but that's my goal! When I'll see Joe (note the 'when', not 'if' ), I'll tell him "Sorry for my English, but I'm French". Then he'll speak French too, and all my friends behind me? They will die!

As for me... I think I'll even forget what's my name!

PS : I think I'll forget it too when I'll speak to DH!
              I wonder if I shouldn't wear a t-shirt saying "I'm French and my name is Flo. Sorry for the incoherent babbling!"
              Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Ah, but that's my goal! When I'll see Joe (note the 'when', not 'if' ), I'll tell him "Sorry for my English, but I'm French". Then he'll speak French too, and all my friends behind me? They will die!

As for me... I think I'll even forget what's my name!

PS : I think I'll forget it too when I'll speak to DH!
                I wonder if I shouldn't wear a t-shirt saying "I'm French and my name is Flo. Sorry for the incoherent babbling!"
                No. Your friends behind you will whimper and pass out!
                sigpic

Comment

No. Your friends behind you will whimper and pass out!
                  Yeah, that too!
                  Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Okay, if I post this chapter is everyone going to moan at me for having to wait for a week or so for the next update?

Comment

Yes, it's good to know there won't be only English speakers at this convention!
                      I wonder if I should wear a t-shirt with "I'm French, speak slowly please!"
                      I don't believe it! I had exactly the same idea today when I went shopping for groceries! I thought about the language thing and was worried that I might not get what DH will say, and I said to myself, maybe I should wear a t-shirt that says "I'm from Germany, speak slowly please!" But then I dismissed the idea, I don't want David to think that I'm completely clueless!

Hehe, that's so funny that you had exactly the same idea!!!

Oh and Joe has to come to this con, I want to hear him talking in French when he speaks with you!

Okay, if I post this chapter is everyone going to moan at me for having to wait for a week or so for the next update?
                      I won't complain, I can be patient. Sometimes.

Bring on the whump fic!

You really wrote something already? Boy you're fast!

Bye, A.

P.S. Is there already a thread for the P2 in the con section?
                      ETA: Found it!
                      Last edited by Arlessiar; 05 August 2006, 08:18 AM.
                      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                        I don't believe it! I had exactly the same idea today when I went shopping for groceries! I thought about the language thing and was worried that I might not get what DH will say, and I said to myself, maybe I should wear a t-shirt that says "I'm from German, speak slowly please!" But then I dismissed the idea, I don't want David to think that I'm completely clueless!

Oh and Joe has to come to this con, I want to hear him talking in French when he speaks with you!

I won't complain, I can be patient. Sometimes.

Bring on the whump fic!

You really wrote something already? Boy you're fast!

Bye, A.

P.S. Is there already a thread for the P2 in the con section?
                        This is the first chapter of a new longish story and it's been written for a week and betaed for a few days now, I just haven't wanted to post it because I've not had time to start on the next chapter.

Comment

Oh dear! Did everyone run away?

Comment

Wow! It looks like everyone really did run away.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                              I don't believe it! I had exactly the same idea today when I went shopping for groceries! I thought about the language thing and was worried that I might not get what DH will say, and I said to myself, maybe I should wear a t-shirt that says "I'm from German, speak slowly please!" But then I dismissed the idea, I don't want David to think that I'm completely clueless!

Great minds think alike!
                              LOL! We could be t-shirt twins!

You will hear him. As for me, I will be ded on the floor.

Josie, post your story. I'm on vacation so I have a lot of free time!

Comment

I am here on and off Josie doing chores and whatnot!! Also rewatching the eps to get good caps!!

Please post the fic - I need something excellent to read and I know I will be safe with one of your stories!!

Spoiler for Sateda (and yes it is different from the one I posted earlier so there!)

"F is for friends who do stuff together!! " (have you seen that vid with Shep and Rodney done to the Spongebob Squarepants song?!?! Hilarious!!)

Spoiler:

Mx
                                sig by SheppyD
                                Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                                So he just looks crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X