No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I need to pack it in for the night. I want to try to ge to bed at a reasonable hour! Have a good one!

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
      Hey I don't do this every night! Ok so I usually stay up late - I'm just naturally a night owl - but I rarely actually stay up all night....
      Wish I was a night owl. I wake up at 5 every morning...and I mean wide awake!! Trouble is, by 10 in the morning I want to go to sleep again...which is a bit inconvenient!!

Loved your idea for a story about the 'wandering transmitter' Ali! Sooo funny...and rather naughty!!

Comment

Quiet or what? If anyone wanders through looking for something to read, here's part two of Not Alone.

On LJ
        On FFNet
        sigpic
        My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
          Quiet or what? If anyone wanders through looking for something to read, here's part two of Not Alone.

On LJ
          On FFNet
          I read it. It's a great fanfiction!

Comment

Don't know if any of you guys are still interested, but I've finally put of chapter 6 of Failure, the story for the 'loss of a child' challange on the H/C comm.
            http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3083340/6/

I'm off to read Lauriel's now!
            sigpic

Comment

On LJ
              On FFNet
              Oh that was wonderful! I can't wait for more...er, soon, please?
              sigpic

Comment

New fics! that's so good! going to read right away!

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                  Don't know if any of you guys are still interested, but I've finally put of chapter 6 of Failure, the story for the 'loss of a child' challange on the H/C comm.

Fantastic Linzi! I left you a review, but realised when I did I've been remiss in leaving you reviews for this. I don't know why, I ususally do review. So I just thought I'd let you know how much I've been enjoying this fic! Keep up the good work - I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
                  sigpic
                  My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Squeeeeeee!!!!!!!! That was just brilliant!

Comment

On LJ
                      On FFNet

Oh yes ...I have been looking for something to read and this was just fabulous!

Comment

Thank you for the fics Linzi & Lauriel.

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                          Squeeeeeee!!!!!!!! That was just brilliant!
                          Well thank you very much!
                          I'm missing new SGA episodes already! I hope there'll be plenty of new fic to keep me amused until we get to see more!
                          Oh well, there's always, oh, this month to look forward to!!! Can't think why!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Well thank you very much!
                            I'm missing new SGA episodes already! I hope there'll be plenty of new fic to keep me amused until we get to see more!
                            Oh well, there's always, oh, this month to look forward to!!! Can't think why!!!!!

OMG you are right...it is this month!!!!

Squeeee!!!

Just think we ( I hope) will be seeing Joe before we get to see the next ep of SGA!!! I cant believe it....it is just too much for me to take in!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                              OMG you are right...it is this month!!!!

Squeeee!!!

Just think we ( I hope) will be seeing Joe before we get to see the next ep of SGA!!! I cant believe it....it is just too much for me to take in!!!
                              Me too! It's so exciting, isn't it? Well, and meeting all you guys and drinking loads of champagne!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Me too! It's so exciting, isn't it? Well, and meeting all you guys and drinking loads of champagne!!!!!

I must think about it a million times a day!!!! I just cant concentrate on anything else ...oh apart from when I am reading your whumpy fics of course...that is a good distraction!

Comment

Working...
                                X