John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
    It's incredibly basic but I'm not graphics inclined.

I've got to get off here and clean...all the stuff I didn't do yesterday 'cause the bug guy comes tomorrow morning. I'm sooooo lazy lately!

Let's face it fancy graphics or pics of Shep - no contest!!!!!!!

Comment

Our pet insurance with with ermmmm... oh, Petplan! Couldn't remember their name there for a moment! We've only had to claim once so far but they were great and paid up pretty quickly... and they also don't put a cap on how long you can claim for any one condition etc (many pet insurers will only pay out for max 1-2 years for a given condition so if your pet has an condition like arthritis etc requiring lifelong medication you can end up not being covered for that!)

I'm struggling with ym writing today too IWTB - really want to update Shrapnel but I'm struggling with where I want to take it...
      sigpic

Comment

SLC, no kidding...pics any day!

Ali, I think I'm going to skip even trying to write today. I've got chores I *really* have to face at home and feeling this 'meh' about writing, might as well not. I really need a break after Autumn.

Anyway, I'm off to fold laundry and vacuum. Would that I could have a maid. DH actually brought it up but I told him it wasn't worth the bother because I'd have to clean before the maid arrived so what's the point? My mom was the same way, yikes. I didn't understand it then but I sure do now.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
          LOL, I have been turned. I don't remember what my post count was when I came out of lurkerdom but I think it was in the 200's and I've been registered since 2004. Very unimpressive. *grin*

Obsessed don't worry, it' scary how easy it is to accrue posts in this thread hehehehe!
          Heh, it's not the quantity of posts that matter, but the quality I actually poked around some 'high count' posters on this and other boards and realized two things: the bulk of their posts were inane, and I wonder - do they have a job or do they have a job that just doens't care if they spend every waking minute on the net posting about tv shows?

Comment

Afternoon whumpers.

My first entry for the fic challenge is up. The story is dedicated to IWTB, as she requested it! It's a one-shot, so it's all done and dusted...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3025109/1/
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
              Afternoon whumpers.

My first entry for the fic challenge is up. The story is dedicated to IWTB, as she requested it! It's a one-shot, so it's all done and dusted...

Oh what an unexpected treat - I didnt know you are going to be posting anything so soon!!!

Oh I really needed some Sheppy Whump - woke me up because I was starting to fall asleep at my desk!

So you are submitting two entries!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                Oh what an unexpected treat - I didnt know you are going to be posting anything so soon!!!

Oh I really needed some Sheppy Whump - woke me up because I was starting to fall asleep at my desk!

So you are submitting two entries!!
                Er 3, maybe 4! What can I say? These challenges inspire me.... Oh yeah, and I'm a complete whump tart....
                sigpic

Comment

Afternoon whumpers.

*squeeee!*

New Linzi fic! *runs off to read*
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi, this is driving me nuts for some time now. I heard about the "Fever fic" challenge when browsing the SGA portion of FF.net. And apparently this challenge is on the Shep H/C Lj community? Can someone send me the link because I'm thinking of joining in the fun and writing one of my own. Pretty please?

Comment

Afternoon whumpers.

That was great, just what i needed

Comment

Originally posted by wyndhamfan
                        Hi, this is driving me nuts for some time now. I heard about the "Fever fic" challenge when browsing the SGA portion of FF.net. And apparently this challenge is on the Shep H/C Lj community? Can someone send me the link because I'm thinking of joining in the fun and writing one of my own. Pretty please?
                        There you go! Glad to see you're going to give it a go!

http://community.livejournal.com/sheppard_hc/
                        sigpic

Comment

Er 3, maybe 4! What can I say? These challenges inspire me.... Oh yeah, and I'm a complete whump tart....
                          Oh even better !!!!!!

Comment

Awesome oneshot Linzi - lovely whumpage! Just what I needed this afternoon!

Can ask when we can expect to start seeing your co-written fic?
                            sigpic

Comment

Yahoooooo! Thank you Linzi, for the link! Will go try it out now! Plot bunnies need to be fed ...

Comment

Hey everyone!

I've had a crappy day which was made worse by me bursting into tears in front of everyone at work and just generally making a fool of myself. I'm glad to be home.

Welcome wyndhamfan, nice to see another new face especially one with the promise of new fic.

Congrats on 600 IWTB I'm not too far behind you. And I like the new sig too.

Comment

Working...
                                X