John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate Geek
    IWTB - sounds like fun. Maybe you shouild go shopping! Nah, better yet, stay here and chat!

*waves* to Suzanne!!!
    *waves back at ya* Gate Geek

I was eating.. i'm stuffed now... gaaahh
    back to Shep whumping

You know that picture with Shep and the big Fork... well it does look like a big fork... din din time

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Have you noticed in those pics i posted...the bandage is the wrong place, because there is a cut above his arm....uh Shep.......DUH!

And GG, i love those pics.......i never thought a muffin could be that threatening

EDIT\ unless it was done in the gun fight with Elizabeth hmmmmm

Comment

After the crappy day I've had, I need some fun whump!!!

Spoiler:
        hahahaha!!! i love the muffin whump!! that scene makes me think of that now!!see a whumper really can find any way possible to whump shep!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
          I know we did the first season but in the second season we were a few days behind. I think Canada got it before anyone else! I think that's right anyway!!
          huh what am i suppose to have? hehe
          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1
            Have you noticed in those pics i posted...the bandage is the wrong place, because there is a cut above his arm....uh Shep.......DUH!

And GG, i love those pics.......i never thought a muffin could be that threatening

EDIT\ unless it was done in the gun fight with Elizabeth hmmmmm
            I wanna know why he keeps getting shot in the SAME arm??? It's identical as his injury in TDO....

I ahve to credit Penny for those pixs...I just stole em. Man, the craziness that can happen in this thread.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
              Hehehehe, my 'Atlantis' room, yeah.

I am eyeballing the SGA 2007 calendar though. I bought a Farside (everyone needs a little humor in their daily life) desk calendar for appointments but I can always hang it in the office.

OH! Where?! The only place I've seen it is on amazon-UK. Can you order from the US on amazon UK?

I would LOVE to have it!!!
              sigpic
              My Fanfiction: fanfiction.net ** My LJ (Art and Fanfiction): SGAFan LJ

Comment

Okay, well i'm going to head off....not to bed...its 1AM here and i dont sleep till at least 5AM.....having problems of late....maybe i should blame this thread.........NAH, i love you guys but i'm going to go and write some more to AFTERMATH as i dont want to get prodded to death by anyone.

Might be on here later.....but then i start writing and hours pass me by, so I'll say GOODBYE for now,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

I wanna know why he keeps getting shot in the SAME arm??? It's identical as his injury in TDO....

I ahve to credit Penny for those pixs...I just stole em. Man, the craziness that can happen in this thread.
                  maybe its a requirement that he gets shot in that arm at least once a season...hmmm so season 3 baby...yeh!! LOL!!

Comment

Thats not his firing arm is it.. I don't think it is.. but I'd like to see him get shot in another place, if hes going to get shot... just something new you know....

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1
                      Okay, well i'm going to head off....not to bed...its 1AM here and i dont sleep till at least 5AM.....having problems of late....maybe i should blame this thread.........NAH, i love you guys but i'm going to go and write some more to AFTERMATH as i dont want to get prodded to death by anyone.

Might be on here later.....but then i start writing and hours pass me by, so I'll say GOODBYE for now,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      Who would be prodding you? *smiles innocently*

Have a good one and writes LOTS!!!!! Or else!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gravelgerdie
                        Thats not his firing arm is it.. I don't think it is.. but I'd like to see him get shot in another place, if hes going to get shot... just something new you know....

Hm....someplace new...I could go for that. The arm is just not doing it for me anymore.

I vote that anywhere near this area should be an absolute no-no though!

sigpic

Comment

I'm very down in the dumps, plus I'm an idiot.

I have a brand new siggy made for me by Potion's Mistress.......I've followed all the steps.....and the thing still isn't showing up! I keep getting the stupid Red X in the box. Hubby is NO help......one of those times when he's claiming ignorance. Now I have a siggy and can't show it!

*hangs head in shame* I'm off for the night. Hope to see you tomorrow.

IHS
                          sigpic

Comment

Hm....someplace new...I could go for that. The arm is just not doing it for me anymore.

I vote that anywhere near this area should be an absolute no-no though!

no no no cant have it there!!! i vote for the leg! cos then wed have limping shep ahhhh and crutches!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep
                              I'm very down in the dumps, plus I'm an idiot.

I have a brand new siggy made for me by Potion's Mistress.......I've followed all the steps.....and the thing still isn't showing up! I keep getting the stupid Red X in the box. Hubby is NO help......one of those times when he's claiming ignorance. Now I have a siggy and can't show it!

*hangs head in shame* I'm off for the night. Hope to see you tomorrow.

IHS
                              IHS - (((HUGS))) I had the same problem! Let us help you!!! Talk to us. We'll get it working!
                              sigpic

Comment

paris, it's available on the US amazon site.

I'm here, just working on refining part two of my tag.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X