Keep smiling!

Mx
      sig by SheppyD
      Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
      So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
        I'm off now for the night. Not best happy, but there you go. Night all!

I should go soon too!!

Goodnight Linzi - catch you tomorrow!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
          Ack, we had a bad storm come through and I got kicked off the net, *sniff*
          Welcome back!

Comment

I was so annoyed at the timing LOL, but at least it was literally right after I posted the last pics, and I mean *right* after, so it could've been worse, could've been during the upload *groan*...

Night Linzi, feel better sweetie!

Mx, did you see these I posted for you yesterday (or was it the day before?)

and just for my love LOL, not really whumpy!

and some whump to make it legal

sigpic

Comment

Oh IWTB - you are a little treasure! Those are ace pics!!!! I just love how your chap and mine interact! Brilliant!!! Aurora is a fave ep - I just love how they look in the uniform! And everytime I hear Rodney say how the wraith is hot and he 'disgusts himself sometimes' I laugh so much I nearly do myself a mischief! And the 'wraith' is not a stick insect and has a bit of a bum so there is hope for me yet!!!!

Gotta just love these guys!!!

Oh I am having a good time tonight! What with a good fic to read and great pics to look at - I am a contented little whumper tonight!

Mx
              sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                Oh I would never thwack you, Linzi!!!! I know my chap has his faults but I love him for them even more!!!

And thanks for the info re Emergency - if it is that good I shall have to consider getting it!

Merlin - can your fic be an ep of House please!?!?! I am on Chapter 3 and so far am getting that flip flop!!!! I watched House Season finale again last night! That whump was so ace!! Those blue eyes are so piercing and he was all bleeding and sweaty on the gurney at the end.........

*runs off to stick head in bucket of ice water - whump overdose!!!*

Mx

LOL. I would love a Chase ep like that on House. Just like I would love a Whumpalicious Shep ep in season 3. :ighs::

I think I'm gonna watch FOREVER and MISTAKE for some Chase angst tonight. Him praying over the dead baby made me cry. Then end the night with 38 minutes and CONVERSION! Whumpers heaven.

Comment

Okay guys thats me done - I am off now goodnight!!!!

Comment

Boy, I feel so out of it.... I have not watched any of these other shows you all have been talking about.. I certainly remember them being on TV - my brother and the neighbor kid WERE Starsky and Hutch - at least their minature doubles. The resemblance was uncanny.

But OT, I have to agree with several of the setiments shared here that poor Joe is getting the short end of the stick by TPTB. The brief moments of his wide range acting ability (Boy is is phenomenal), is terrific, but certainly well under utilized.

As for Shep character building, I have to read all those great fanfics to get that. It makes me wonder whom has a better grasp of this character - tptb, or those of you who write him so wonderfully?

**sigh** I'm going to go and look at some more whump pixs......
                    sigpic

Comment

Mx, I adore those two together, and watching them in the VR world together, aaahhh, my favorite part LOL...they were sooo Starsky and Hutch in that scene hehehehe.

Night SLC!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Mx, I adore those two together, and watching them in the VR world together, aaahhh, my favorite part LOL...they were sooo Starsky and Hutch in that scene hehehehe.
                        It was S & H that gave me my first whump experience although I didn't know it had a name back then! Thought I was the only one who felt like this and that I was a bit strange! How fab is it that there is a whole community of us out there who feel like this! How great it has a name now and I can join in here with you all to enjoy it!

I think that one of the reasons I love Shep is how he and Rodney interact so well and counter balance each other! Their friendship is a big part of why I love SGA so much and of course the fact that it is a major part of so much fanfic is just incredible!

I hope that Shep gets lots of whump and characterisation in Season 3 too! I want you excellent folk to be happy and fulfilled so I am keeping everything crossed for you too!

Night SLC!!!!

Mx
                        sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Oh yeah, I'm so with you there. Their friendship really got me hooked. When they are on screen together I'm in heaven LOL. The scene in Trinity when he tells John, "Look, see, he goes all Pavolvian" hehehehe...they play off each other incredibly well and it's always fun for me to watch.

I hope we do get more Shep in season 3 but yeah, okay, I just want a lot of McShep and Shep whump *grin*...
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, I'm so with you there. Their friendship really got me hooked. When they are on screen together I'm in heaven LOL. The scene in Trinity when he tells John, "Look, see, he goes all Pavolvian" hehehehe...they play off each other incredibly well and it's always fun for me to watch.

I hope we do get more Shep in season 3 but yeah, okay, I just want a lot of McShep and Shep whump *grin*...
                            I adore their interaction so much. The two characters work so well together and Joe and David look like they're having a ball. I love the lines in Underground where they first meet the Genii and as they walk off Rodney says something about offering to trade the Genii as sense of humour and Shep says, "Yeah, they can have yours." and Rodney is all sarcastic, pretending to laugh, saying "Oh you slay me.." and Sheppard just smiles insufferably and says "I've thought about it.."

Man, I just adore stuff like that!
                            sigpic

Comment

Well I am happy for them all to grow and have air time although I do have my preferences!!

I love McShep but not the slashy kind - just honest to goodness platonic friendship with a generous helping of h/c, whump, angst and humour thrown in for good measure!

I have to say there is not a character I don't like as I feel they all have a part to play! Just as long as there is lots and lots of whump I am happy!!

Mx
                              sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Oh yes Ali!!

Everything you said times infinity!!

Couldn't have put it better myself

Mx
                                sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X