John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Josie
    I've been messing around with Conversion pics with little or no sucess but there is this.

Normal Shep - Bug Shep - Normal Shep - Bug Shep

I'm soooo very bored!
    That is so clever, Josie! Wow. I love it and am really impressed!
    sigpic

Comment

I've been messing around with Conversion pics with little or no sucess but there is this.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...conversion.gif

I'm soooo very bored!
      Very cool Josie!

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
        Welcome home Ali LOL! Something to make you smile!

Spoiler:
        Well, it made me smile too. And drool, and get over-excited, and need to rush to the loo...ok, let's not go there...
        sigpic

Comment

I'm soooo very bored!

That's cool and I'm sure we all want to run around, squeee and shake TPTB that still haven't given us pics for CG...gggaaaahhhh!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chokolaj
            Need more whump fic and CG pics!!!

Though there's plenty of good whump fic going around right now (excellent chappie Linzi, btw), I still NEED more! Like a constant drip from an IV kinda thing. I have the day off and it couldn't be any slower and hotter. *melts alongside my chocolate collection*

I have a question: I've had problems with writer's block in the past, so I know what that's like. But what about creator's block? I'm a burned out artist and I figured it'd be a little therapeutic to write a Shep whump-filled fic, right? I have most of a plot figured out but I just can't seem to get myself to want to be creative enough to write it well. I can write, just it all turns out like a soggy wet rag, or something. See, I can't even write analogies well! Anyway, I only say it's creator's block because in other areas of my life, it's evident as well. Not good when that's what you do for a living. HELP!
            Well, Merlin and my joint fic is comlpleted now, and will be ready to post at the Sheppard H/C comm soon, when it's been checked etc. Then I've nearly completed one of my challenge entries for the latest fic comp. IWTB requested a certain ficcie from the list of choices, and I was more than happy to oblige!

As far as creators block goes. Well, we all get it. I've scrapped several ficcies as they're complete rubbish. My advice, not that I have much wisdom to impart, is just to try and complete your story,even if you're not happy with it. When it's finished, give it a day, and go back and edit it. You'd be surprised at how things suddenly seem to click when you do that. I'm sure you're work is nothing like a wet rag!
            If you're ont happy, try another plot, or adapting your present one. I like writing request fics, or challenge fics, as you have your subject picked out for you already.
            sigpic

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...conversion.gif

I'm soooo very bored!
              This is excellent Josie!

Ali, sorry you had a bad day. Let's hope tomorrow gets better!

I've started reading IWTB's fic (It's Always Autumn...) and it's excellent!
              I printed it at work, started reading just when I was back home, and I'm going to try finishing it tonight in my bed. I think I'm not going to sleep before a while!
              Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

I used to make a lot of avatars for other boards, when you have no life and can spend hours just playing around you can learn some neat tricks. Glad you all like it though, I just wish I could have found two better caps to use but you need to have a similar pose in both for it to work properly.

Florence I envy you that you have such a great read ahead of you tonight.

Linzi I'm looking forward to your joint fic with Merlin not to mention all of the no doubt fantastic challenge fics.

I thought writing challenge fics would be easier but to be honest I've found myself with out an idea of what to write for any of the challenges thus far. I had a glimmer of an idea but I can't really get an angle on it.

Comment

LOL, it's a long fic, so it should keep you reading for a while.

Just editing it took me ages it felt like! And I've still been finding typoes and such as I've taken time to go back through, but I'm not rushing to do that. I think I'm on part four on my 'days later see what you missed' browse.

I'm waiting on my Starburst mag. I was so good, I did read the spoilers, and Linzi sent me scans of the pages before Ali posted hers but I only skimmed the text, wanting to wait till mine to really dig in and read it all, but I'm getting impatient for it to arrive!
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm hoping there'll be some more magazine interviews to go with the new series. I'd be interested to read what Robert Davi has to say about the ep.

Comment

*sigh* Another quiet night around here. No one to talk to.

I'll stick around for just a little while longer to make absolutely sure there's no pics tonight. Not that I thought there would be, and then I guess I'll have an earlier night than of late.

Comment

Hey Josie I am here! But I am catching up on the fic!! I have read yours and Linzi's now! And whoop de doo is all I can say!! Very satisfying!! I miss it when there is a big gap between chapters so I have been a very lucky whumper tonight!

I am going to leave IWTB's fic until I have a full free evening and get settle down to read it without interruptions! I am out tomorrow night so will probably put aside Wednesday for that!

Right back to Castaways!

*a very happy* Mx
                        sig by SheppyD
                        Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                        So he just looks crazy

Comment

Enjoy your reading Mx. There doesn't seem a lot of point in me hanging around here on my own so I guess I'll be off to bed.

Comment

Where have they all gone Josie!! Was it something we said!!!

You know the other weekend I wasn't on as I had lots of RL stuff to do and when I caught up on the Monday all my threads had been buzzing like mad while I wasn't posting!! Even my 'other' whump which is very slow normally! I thought perhaps I should buy some different deodorant

Mx
                            sig by SheppyD
                            Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                            So he just looks crazy

Comment

Sorry I haven't been around much. Busy busy at work and tonight just felt like chilling and playing computer games. Still haven't watched my movie either and in fact I am going to go and do so now or I will never send this damn DVD back to Amazon!

Back in a coupla hours after Memoirs of a Geisha...
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm here. Stopped to watch Critical Mass, but I'm back for a while. No piccies, I suppose?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X