John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi
    Awww! Damn it. Another fic would go down well right about now!
    Thinking of writing a one-shot (maybe for the LJ challenge?) today.. my director is not in the office for the rest of the week so it's a bit quieter.. *grin*

Not had the best start to the day today - had to get a taxi into work when I couldn't find my car keys after hubby borrowed the car last night! He also didn't answer his damn mobile when I called him 10 times to ask him what he'd done with my keys and, when I finally got into the office and called him at work, he hadn't even noticed I'd been calling his mobile and hadn't picked up his messages or anything!

He thinks the keys are probably in the pocket of the shorts he wore last night!

Men!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
      Thinking of writing a one-shot (maybe for the LJ challenge?) today.. my director is not in the office for the rest of the week so it's a bit quieter.. *grin*

Not had the best start to the day today - had to get a taxi into work when I couldn't find my car keys after hubby borrowed the car last night! He also didn't answer his damn mobile when I called him 10 times to ask him what he'd done with my keys and, when I finally got into the office and called him at work, he hadn't even noticed I'd been calling his mobile and hadn't picked up his messages or anything!

He thinks the keys are probably in the pocket of the shorts he wore last night!

Men!!
      Poor you! How annoying. That's men for you. Glad you'll have a little bit more time to yourself now your boss is away. I've missed your lively chats in the day!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
        Poor you! How annoying. That's men for you. Glad you'll have a little bit more time to yourself now your boss is away. I've missed your lively chats in the day!
        It seems a bit quiet on here today... just you and me atm!

Wonder what SLC's up to?..
        sigpic

Comment

Righto - it's up! Chapter 11 of Shrapnel.

More Shep whumpage and McKay angst... but of course!
          Thank you Ali what a great start to the day!!!!

Comment

It seems a bit quiet on here today... just you and me atm!

Wonder what SLC's up to?..
            Oh I am here!! I have just been to Sainsbury's *yawn* and have been reading your fic which was excellent as usual!

I guess I should do some work this morning though I have been very bad recently!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
              Thank you Ali what a great start to the day!!!!
              So that's where you were!
              sigpic

Comment

Right. Nobody's allowed to do any work today - ok?

For once I've got a fairly quiet day and I intend to make the most of it - so I want everyone in here chatting with me instead of working! Haven't had chance to have a good gossip in here for ages!
                sigpic

Comment

Right. Nobody's allowed to do any work today - ok?

For once I've got a fairly quiet day and I intend to make the most of it - so I want everyone in here chatting with me instead of working! Haven't had chance to have a good gossip in here for ages!
                  Okay Ali!!! I promise I will not do any work at all!

I have even opened my photobucket to post some whumpy pics!!

Gosh soon we will hopefully have some new pics to post !!!!

Comment

Ooooh pretty whump:

sigpic

Comment

He is so good whumped!!! Well actually he is amazing all the time!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                        He is so good whumped!!! Well actually he is amazing all the time!!!
                        http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e4...ump/Lost93.jpg
                        He's just altogether awesome. I am so ridiculously into this man, it's really quite pathetic!

My, what wouldn't I give for the opportunity to mop his fevered brow like this...
                        sigpic

Comment

He's just altogether awesome. I am so ridiculously into this man, it's really quite pathetic!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...ump/SHEPW1.jpg

My, what wouldn't I give for the opportunity to mop his fevered brow like this...
                          Oh me too. I absolutely love everything about him!!! He is certainly one of a kind!!!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X